In-Sights from Uriel Heals

    Message 1 of 68 , Feb 1, 2010

      Uriel Heals Newsletter
      Bio photo
      Enlightening Your LifeFebruary 1, 2010

       Greetings!

      The Cord Disconnection and Healing meditation CD has received rave reviews and testimonials. To purchase, click here.
      Happy new year! We held the energy of 2009 until its final moment and now it is over. The 2010 predictions are now up and you can read them here. This month's article is entitled Choices and Choosing.  Our life path moves from one choice to the next and as we make choices and decisions we are aware of the next ones. Some choices are easy, others are quite challenging. While we are aware of a limited range of choices, we actually have a constantly unfolding, unlimited array of choices. But there is a difference between choices and choosing, which is where we get stuck. We may have unlimited choices but we do not know what to choose. And often these choices must be made under challenging circumstances. This is when we need to know how to get to the light at the end of the tunnel. We think this light holds the solution to our problems but if we run towards it from fear, our relief will be short. How do we get to the light at the end of the tunnel and move the energy? Read about it in the first article. The second article discusses the Energies of February. Archangel Uriel's message reminds us that we should practice communicating with the divine, which is our source and Source, in everything.  Are you a Crystal wild woman who needs to re-ignite her passion? Many of you are and you can release any regret and sadness and continue your transformational work. Visit the website to see a list of traits and decide whether you are Indigo or Crystal ... or both.

      Read the February article on the Uriel Heals website.
      The series on Indigos and Suicide is available on the Today's Children page in response to your requests. Read the newsletter in Spanish at Templo del Sol, thank you Xitlalli! The link is on the Uriel Heals home page. Be sure to visit the Lightworker Resources page on the website to see helpful tools for your spiritual, emotional and physical well-being. I would like to welcome all of our new subscribers and thank you for joining the Uriel Heals Newsletter. Recent newsletters and articles are available on the 'Archives' page. The subscriber list grows daily and your emails and testimonials are appreciated. To ensure that you receive the newsletters please add its email address, healing@... to your address book. All articles are copyright (c) Jennifer Hoffman and Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc. Reprint is allowed with author and website mention. For more information visit www.urielheals.com.

      The Light at the End of the Tunnel

      If our path has unlimited choices, why do we seem to move from one choice to another, seeing only one option before us and too often it is just as bad as the situation we are currently in? Of course there are no bad choices or options, but when we are in dire straits and the light at the end of the tunnel is very dim, we can feel pretty hopeless. But, when we can see the light at the end of the tunnel, we're still in the tunnel, looking for a way out.

      Everything in our life is a choice and if we can remember that in each situation, we can learn to control how we choose. Are we choosing from fear, desperation or laziness? Are we aware that other choices are out there and we just cannot see them yet? Do we consult with our own inner guides and ask for their help? While they won't tell us what to do, they can open our awareness to other choices.

      The light at the end of the tunnel is generally not the magic elixir that will solve all of our problems. It is just the next choice on our path. And it may take several steps for us to get out of our tunnel of fear and powerlessness, the one we created to help us recognize and release our fear. If we are simply wanting a way out we will find the choice that does that, and we will find ourselves in the same situation with different scenery.

      Getting out of the tunnel and into the light is a relief and then we need to make the next choice to take the next step. If our rush to the light is done with understanding, awareness and responsibility, we will have solutions that take us into a higher vibration. If it is done through fear, our relief will be brief as we have yet another problem to solve. But the light is the constant here, it is our vibration that sets the energies for what we manifest. There is always a solution to every situation that mirrors our energies. No matter how big or small the situation appears to be, there is a light at the end of the tunnel that will bring us back to joy if we are willing to release the fear and be willing to work with the light to create a new and different reality.
      .

      Read the February article. You can read the Frog and Scorpion fable from November's message by clicking here.
      The Uriel Heals  Enlightening Life radio show
      My voice is back! The next Uriel Heals Enlightening Life radio show will be Wednesday, February 3 at 8PM Central time on Blog Talk Radio. Listen to last week's show by clicking here. We will discuss the newsletter and readings are available to callers in the second half of the show. Call in at 718-664-6504. Click
      here for show details and to download or listen to previous shows.

      The Energies of February

      Whew, January is over. Did you feel the big energy shift that happened during its last week? It arrived with sleeplessness, weight gain, dizziness, nausea and confusion, all familiar symptoms of the energy shifts of 2009, which we thought were over. And they are for the most part. What we felt last week was an energetic vacuum, as a huge amount of lower vibrating energy was removed and replaced with higher levels, a process that took several days. This was discussed on the January 27 radio show in detail.

      The world's compassionate response to the Haiti earthquake gave us access to vast quantities of higher energetic vibrations. But first the old vibrations had to go. Because energy moves from unconscious to conscious awareness, we feel overwhelmed by what appears to be a huge amount of negativity, followed by a sense of confusion and fear because we are between energies and then the higher energies move in and it takes a few days for us to settle into it.

      This is what we will experience in February, highs and lows that can be frustrating and confusing because we believe that we are beyond the lower energy. From the perspective of our spiritual growth, we have moved beyond it. What has changed is our awareness, how we feel about the energy and the fact that we can now choose to engage with it or not.

      February's energy will be about engaging with ourselves, our energies and our new vibrations. This involves what we choose to do, the path we choose to follow, how we choose to release people, energies, memories and situations, and whether we have courage to step into new opportunities. For lifetimes, we have said that we want to be at this place energetically and here we are. What we did not expect was that at this place we are free to do what we want. Once we have released karma, the guideposts that have dictated how we lived our lives are gone. Your question for February is 'what do you want?' Have a wonderful month.

      Uriel's Message -- Communicate with the Divine

      You have a constant, ever-present path of communication to the divine, which you call Source, God or the Universe. This path of connection is always available to you whenever you need it, to answer your questions, give you comfort, love and guidance and a greater understanding of your path. It is both your source and Source, your link to your own infinite self. If you cannot make that connection it is because you start from without, from the world you know, instead of within, where it is centered.

      Source is what you knew before you incarnated into your human presence. It represents everything you knew before you accepted your human mission. Before you knew separation, you knew connection. Before you knew fear, you knew love. Before you knew sadness, you knew great joy. Before you were aware of powerlessness, you knew infinite power. Everything you know in the as polarity in material world you know as connection within you.

      There is a spark of light and love within each of you that becomes dimmed with the separation you must undertake to become human. The purpose of your journey is to allow that light to shine brightly, which releases separation, removing all memory of the darkest nights of your soul and remembering that they are an aspect of humanity that you have come to transform. To connect with the Divine is to remember yourselves as divine.

      Open your connection to the divine by remembering that it is who you are. You are an emanation of God. All of the power, presence and light of the Universe are held within you. It is the purpose of the third dimension to remind you that you are powerless and your purpose is to release this belief and bring to the third dimension the memory of unconditional love. Practice communicating with your divine self in all ways and in everything to receive the guidance you need for your path, to remember the experience of unconditional love and to reconnect to the unlimited source of light and power that will help you create your heaven on earth.
      Get the Cord Disconnect and Healing Meditation CD
      Featured Healing  Resources
      The featured healers this month are listed in the Business Resource Directory. Please visit their websites.
      Pam Dussault of Passage to Inner Joy, website
      Brenda Teagarden of Oneness Blessings, website
      Information about joining the Business Resource Directory is available here.

      Classes and Products
      For event and call details go to the website

      Feb. 12-14 Conscious Life Expo in Los Angeles, join me there.

      The Holistic Business Owner's Toolkit contains valuable resources to help you start or fast track your business. Click here for more information.

      The 30 Days to Everyday Miracles workbook is now available as an ebook for download. Click here for information.

      Crystal Wild Women

      Last week I wrote about the Wild Indigo Women and so many of you expressed gratitude for this message because it helped you understand your life and why it was so difficult. Knowing that your purpose was to create the chaos and drama that you did so you could bring the world to more compassion and acceptance helped take the edge of off the pain you have struggled with. I have had these conversations during sessions with Crystal women too, who do not understand why they suffered so much when they had so much love and compassion for others. They feel ignored and, since their work is done in quiet ways, unsuccessful.

      But there is the wild woman energy in adult Crystals too and like the Indigos, you also came to introduce massive change and in the process, were martyred, rejected, betrayed and sometimes nearly destroyed emotionally. Adult Crystals, who are forty years old and older, came to bring the energies of compassion, joy and acceptance to a world that was fueled by discord, separation, judgment and pain. You came to heal these energies by being an example of them and holding that energetic space for others. And you suffered a great deal.

      Many of you took on the task of healing challenging soul groups energies. Some of you did this within families and suffered many kinds of abuse, trauma, or you were the parent to your parents and siblings. Some did this on a global level by becoming modern day martyrs, who introduced new ideas about compassion and were killed by those who feared change and a loss of power. Others chose to embody tragedy, chronic illness, disease and other physical issues to help create awareness in the medical community that would lead to new discoveries for healing.

      Whatever path you chose, the purpose was the healing of humanity through your light, which you unselfishly offered to a world that needed it but was not quite ready to accept it. And I also feel your sadness and pain because you truly want the world to heal. You have not failed in your work. The lesson you had to learn was one of accepting others' paths and their willingness to heal, or not. It is also time for you to re-ignite your spark, to share your gifts with others and to find that 'wild woman' within you who knows that it is through experiencing her own joy that she brings the most joy to others.

       30days cover smallBuy the Book

      Now in print! Click here to order now.
      In This Issue
      The Light at the End of the Tunnel
      The Energies of February
      Uriel's Message -- Communicate with the Divine
      Crystal Wild Women
      30 Days to Everyday Miracles
      Order the Book
      Quick Links

      Scheduled Events

      Feb 12-14 2010
      Join me at the LA expo

      May 2010
      Ascending into Mastery Atlantis cruise

      More info available on Events page
      The recording of the Sept. 8  Miracles class is a gift with the book purchase, click here

      Holistic Business Directory
      Registration is now open for the  Holistic Business Resource Directory. Visit the site here
      Schedule Process
      Be sure to pay for your session after choosing your date and time. The Paypal button is to the right, on the date confirmation page.
      All times are shown in US Central time, which is
      1 hour earlier than US Eastern
      1 hour later than US Mountain
      2 hours later than US Pacific
      6 hours earlier than UK
      7 hours earlier than Western Europe

      Information is available on the Consultations page of the website and there is a user manual too, at the top of the page.
      Contact Information
      Visit the Uriel Heals website at www.urielheals.com for more information, archives, articles and events.

      Jennifer Hoffman
      816-350-1139

      Uriel Heals | Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc. | PO Box7076 | Lee's Summit | MO | 64064

      Message 68 of 68 , Feb 15, 2010

        Uriel Heals Newsletter
        Bio photo
        Enlightening Your LifeFebruary 15, 2010

         Greetings!

        The Cord Disconnection and Healing meditation CD has received rave reviews and testimonials. To purchase, click here.
        Happy new year! We held the energy of 2009 until its final moment and now it is over. The 2010 predictions are now up and you can read them here. This month's article is entitled Choices and Choosing.  Our life path moves from one choice to the next and as we make choices and decisions we are aware of the next ones. Some choices are easy, others are quite challenging. While we are aware of a limited range of choices, we actually have a constantly unfolding, unlimited array of choices. How do we know how far we have progressed in our healing journey? The choices that we consider are our best confirmation. When we have completed one aspect of our lessons, we have new choices available to us. If not, we still have work to do. Read about it in the first article. Do you become invisible when your energy is challenged by someone? These are our tests of power and you can read about this important subject in the second article. Join my Expanding Love Project on Facebook, which is continuing beyond Valentine's Day. Archangel Uriel's message this week tells us to ponder our journey, which brings us to awareness of the meaning and beauty of each step. This week's Indigo/Crystal article speaks to wild Crystal men and how their life experiences have contributed to the presence of the Indigo energy today. Visit the website to see a list of traits and decide whether you are Indigo or Crystal ... or both.

[...]

        You Are Your Choices

        Every step on our path presents us with a wide option of choices even if only one appears to be available. Our human vision, which reflects our fears, emotions, karmic history and life experiences, limits our choices to the extent that even if the best and most perfect solution is before us, we will ignore them and choose the one that most closely addresses our fears in the short term, even if that choice keeps us right where we are. When we want to know where we are in our spiritual growth all we have to do is look at the choices we make.

        We can look back on previous choices and wonder what we were thinking when we made them. Why did we choose that partner, when our inner guidance told us that they were the wrong person? Why did we select a particular job, living situation, or friend? Why did we avoid choosing something else? Where we are at this moment represents the total of all choices we have made in the past. And none of our choices was wrong, each one held important information for our spiritual growth. The fact that we are ready to review them means that we are ready to consider other options.

        Each choice reflects our karma, healing, soul group and mission. We do not need confirmation of our healing purpose, all we have to do is review the options we have to choose from. And after we choose, we can review how we have incorporated our life lessons through our awareness of the next set of choices we consider. Are they different or the same? If they are different, then we have made progress and our energies are higher. If they are the same, we still have lessons to learn in this area and our energies have not shifted.

        The partnership of spirit and humanity is the ascension path. As we incorporate that path into our human experience we are open to accepting a wider array of choices. When we choose through our humanity every choice reflects our fears. When we choose from spirit we make an intention to stand in our power. If we want to become a powerful, successful and joyful person, our intention must be for those things and then all of the choices that can make that reality true will be the ones we recognize and connect to. This week, set an intention for what you want in your life, be willing to ask for guidance and allow yourself to recognize the powerful, divine choices that will make your dreams possible.
        Read the February article. You can read the Frog and Scorpion fable from November's message by clicking here.
        The Uriel Heals  Enlightening Life radio show
        My voice is back! The next Uriel Heals Enlightening Life radio show will be Wednesday, February 17 at 8PM Central time on Blog Talk Radio. We will have a special channel and meditation with Archangel Uriel.  Listen to last week's show by clicking here. We will discuss the newsletter and readings are available to callers in the second half of the show. Call in at 718-664-6504. Click
        here for show details and to download or listen to previous shows.

        Are You Invisible?

        This week's Conscious Life Expo in LA broke their previous attendance records, showing the growing interest in spiritual learning. One incident caught my attention because it addresses the choices we make when face when we are threatened by someone else's energy. Do we pull in our energy and become invisible or do we use the situation as an opportunity to find and center our power? As we embrace our power we may be challenged by situations that allow us to practice using it.

        An exhibitor near me, a kind and gentle soul, had rented half a booth because she did not think she could afford a whole booth. Her booth mate was not there the first day and on the second day, she made a grand entrance, claiming her half of the front table and adding a second one which took up much of the booth. She had very strong, rather scattered energy and sold chocolate, which attracted large groups who gathered around the table to sample the chocolate.

        Several times during the day I looked over at the booth and saw that the gentle soul was very unhappy. Her booth mate was so much more aggressive and the crowds blocked clients from her table. Threatened by this, she pulled in her energy until she was nearly invisible, which meant that she was not attracting any clients at all. I invited her to my booth and we talked about her invisibility and the choices she faced, to be threatened and pull in her energy or to face this challenge and assert her own energy to draw clients and make her exhibit successful.

        Today her choice was obvious. She arrived, strong and confident, determined to have a successful day. She radiated with powerful energy and peace, knowing that this lesson was, for her, a test of her ability to be in her power. What do you do when you are faced with someone whose energy threatens yours? Do you become invisible, withdrawing and making yourself as small as possible? Or do you step up to the challenge and remember that there is enough for everyone and that another's energy cannot threaten you unless you allow it to.
        All About Manifestation            new teleclass
        In response to your requests, I am offering a four part manifestation class that will cover the basics of manifestation, abundance and prosperity, setting intention and co-creation. Registration and information are available on the website.

        Uriel's Message -- Ponder Your Path

        There is beauty and magnificence of your life journey even within what you would call your darkest days. Each experience of your darkest energies, which your soul brings to your consciousness for healing, is a cause for celebration as you bring light to the pain and suffering that is the energy of the third dimension. The darkness is worthy of as much love as the light for it is through the knowing darkness that you can appreciate the light. Do you curse the darkness over the light? There is nothing to curse. The more beneficial path is to ponder the darkness and its role on your journey, to reflect on each step and find the balance and shift of darkness and light because this is how your humanity stays in balance with your soul's growth.

        The growth available with each step is known when you reflect on their true nature, the reasons for their being, which is solely in the realm of healing. The earth is a place for healing and you are bringing it to the state of being healed and whole. This is why each of you has disconnected and undertaken journeys of pain and separation. You are each a mirror of the earth's energies and a partner of the earth to bring its energies into alignment with its divine purpose and ascension.  You cannot do this when you curse the pain and suffering within the darkness you see around you, but you can when you ponder and reflect on the healing that can be had through the awareness of the roles of the dark and light in healing and ascension.

        Like a pebble that breaks the stillness of calm water, so does the darkness bring you to a new awareness of the beauty of the ascension journey that is only possible through its awakening of your awareness of the need for healing. Do you curse the pebble because it has disturbed the water? You admire the ripples on the water that flow to the edges and then become calm. This is your healing journey. The surface or illusion or calm is shifted to accommodate the energies as they shift and then once they settle, all is calm and a new energetic vibration has been created.

        So great is your purpose that its true nature is hidden from you as your human minds cannot grasp the magnitude of the roles you play in ascension. But your soul has an awareness that extends into the cosmos, beyond the boundaries of human perception. Each step on your journey reverberates throughout the heavens as you close the pathways that bring lower energies into the earth plane. This is the ascension and you are its leaders. Appreciate the journey that has brought you here as it was necessary and part of your divine and cosmic plan. Embrace your role as those who will integrate the earth into its true place within the cosmos and celebrate yourselves as the divine, multi-dimensional and timeless emissaries of ascension.
        Get the Cord Disconnect and Healing Meditation CD
        Featured Healing  Resources
        The featured healers this month are listed in the Business Resource Directory. Please visit their websites.
        Pam Dussault of Passage to Inner Joy, website
        Brenda Teagarden of Oneness Blessings, website
        Information about joining the Business Resource Directory is available here.
        Expanding Love Project
        Join me and a global community to use the energy of love that is being focused in this Valentine's Day period, expanding it to create a new vibration of love for the world.
        Click here to join from my Facebook page or search for Expanding Love Project on Facebook.

        Classes and Products
        For event and call details go to the website

        March 1 -- Four part Manifestation teleclass begins. Click here for more information.

        The Holistic Business Owner's Toolkit contains valuable resources to help you start or fast track your business. Click here for more information.

        The 30 Days to Everyday Miracles workbook is now available as an ebook for download. Click here for information.

        Wild Crystal Men

        Of all of the members of the generations that have brought Indigo and Crystal energy into the world, it is the adult Crystal Men who have probably had the most difficult challenges. Like other adult Indigos, they are also in their 40s and beyond and have struggled with their energy most of their lives. The biggest challenge for adult Crystal men was to bring in a gentler aspect of male energy to the world which expected them to continue the energies of domination and control that have been part of the male energies since the beginning of time.
        These highly sensitive, gentle and kind souls were to bring compassion, empathy and feeling back to the male energy which had become distorted through centuries of focusing on power, domination and control. Many tried to change their soul group energies by joining highly dysfunctional, aggressive and control-oriented families. Others chose to use music, art and writing as their vehicles for change. And others embodied physical illness and disease to create compassion.

        Because adult Crystal men embodied compassionate, feeling energy that has been considered as belonging to females, they found themselves in a space that was undefined and very misunderstood. No one was ready to become or to accept a more 'feminine' male energy and this created a great deal of misunderstanding. So the Crystals receded, as they tend to, to protect themselves, ready to wait until the time was right for them. Some became reclusive and others escaped into a highly spiritual existence that ignored the material world.

        Now it is time for them to come out of their cocoon and step back into the world that needs a new definition for the male energy. The days of male domination and control are over and adult Crystal men can now reconnect to their 'wild' side which means expressing the compassion and creativity that they have withheld for so long. What forms does that take? It can be anything that inspires and motivates them, that brings joy, peace and fulfillment to their lives. While they do not mind working in the background, they need an outlet for their energies that allow them to express their gifts while staying centered in their power. The world is ready for this new male energy and it is up to you to show the world what it is and how to use it.

         30days cover smallBuy the Book

        Now in print! Click here to order now.
        In This Issue
        You Are Your Choices
        Are You Invisible?
        Uriel's Message -- Ponder Your Path
        Wild Crystal Men
        30 Days to Everyday Miracles
        Order the Book
        Quick Links

        Scheduled Events

        Expanding Love project group on Facebook. Join from my profile

        March 1  Manifestation class begins, click here to register