Fw: Friday the 13th of July

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2001

      Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2001 10:25 PM
      Subject: Friday the 13th of July

      Friday, the 13th of July

      ctssm42@...

      From Cyrus the Astrologer

      The Sun enters 22 degrees Cancer and the Moon continues in Aries.

      Uranus in Aquarius sextiles Chiron in Sagittarius

      Creative poise and quiet that gives real power to the human soul helps us to put certain powers into action and to realise them on mental, emotional and physical levels.

      We feel positive about the fulfilment of things to be and strengthen our resolve through the gift of sustained interest and mental focus. We exalt in the fulfilment of our destiny as we learn to attune to Soul-purpose.

      We lean that it is through the actualisation of ideas and not the collecting of facts that our life achieves its true destiny.

      In the process of becoming co-creators in the Unified Field of pure consciousness, we gain equanimity and depth of insight into the meaning of apparently chance events.

      Human values are created when we become part of the effective web of relationships between people. This process defines and refines our skill in bringing elements in any situation into a functioning wholeness.

      The influences emphasise the ability of humanity to grasp an immediate opportunity in order to improve the human condition and align with spiritual purpose. Realistic practicality and grace work together in order to win over the other side.

      Transforming setbacks and character weaknesses into strengths takes place with the energy of the Fourth Ray of the Art of Living. In the process of developing synthesis, we learn that our roots are established in the values of our fellow human beings as well as ourselves.

      The 3rd Ray is strong

      We are learning to become skilful communicators, have a good business sense and develop a capacity for abstract thinking.

      Restlessness and emotional turmoil can be acknowledged, identified and transmuted through emotional depth-work.

      The 7th Ray is strong.

      We are learning the values of organisation, social awareness and refinement. A good sense of timing comes from attuning to the intuition and remaining in the present. The ability to attend to details can be successful by staying focused in the present and developing mindfulness(mental awareness).

      Jupiter and Mercury are now in Cancer.

      The process of linkage and fusion is made easier with this position because there is a strong spiritual awareness. The presence of Neptune and the heart of the Sun are strong and we are aware of the dynamic relationship between our Higher and lower selves.

      The presence of the Divine Mother is strongly activated, inspiring us to nurture the resources needed for the fulfilment of higher purpose.

      Mercury in Cancer communicates a sense of emotional security and a desire for inner peace. On a Soul level, there is devotion to the Plan as the energy of the heart of the Sun combines with Mercury. Devotion the to the Plan, the planet and the sustained nourishment of humanity and its resourcefulness are bringing people and ideas together as never before.

      The Moon and energies of the Heart of The Sun express through the exalted and devotional qualities of Neptune. These energies are helping to shape our emotional body so that it can become a better channel or mother of the forms for the expression of divine ideas.

      The mental focus is also great since Cancer externalises in the physical realm through the Third and Seventh rays.

      The Moon trines Mars at 3:05 AM.

      The emotional, intuitive realm combines with love in action. A more heart focused energy is being created as attachments and alignments are attuned to Soul-purpose.

      Supporting and nurturing others who are going through a similar process of detachment is very healing.

      The last quarter Moon begins at 2:45 PM

      The Last Quarter energy of the Moon in Aries make this a period of completions and results.

      In preparation for the last quarter Moon, we are advised to complete all old projects. Cutting back on dead growth makes way for new beginnings.

      The Moon sextiles Uranus and trines Juno at 7:52 PM.

      Uranus squares Vesta.

      The emotional, intuitive realm combines with electric will. The strong Blending of the Fourth and Seventh rays gives the ability to make new connections mentally, emotionally and physically.

      The strong intuition helps us to manage group situations for the benefit of all.

      Uranus linked with Vesta urges us to fine tune new forms of focus and inspiration related to our collective goals.

      The Moon goes void at 7:52 PM until tomorrow morning at 7:13 AM.

      The void Moon is a time for quiet relaxation and meditation. Unstructured time encourages inner resolve, attunement and creativity. The spirit of play brings out our innate talents and skills.

      The Moon trines Chiron at 8:01 PM.

      This combination creates a powerful balance between our emotions and the higher self in our consciousness. We feel more comfortable with the process of Soul attunement and we are inspired to build a more beautiful and harmonious environment.

      Art and music are recommended as Chiron harmonises and calms the lunar energies.

      Note:

      Unless otherwise specified, the names or phrases referring to the Sun’s degree are often quoted or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon, ISBN 3-921338-02-6 [The Practice of Magical Evocation], 3-921338-01-8 [Initiation into Hermetics] and 3-921338-13-4 [The Key to the True Quaballah]. Publisher is Dieter Ruggeberg, Wuppertal/ W. Germany.

      Order these online at www.amaluxherbal.com

      Previous angel messages and instructions on the ancient language, and the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, can be found at:

      www.globalpsychics.com

      www.iamthebeloved.com