THE END OF TERRORISTS

  • Triaka Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2010

      From: Triaka Smith
      Sent: Friday, January 8, 2010 8:15 AM
      To: Triaka@...
      Subject: THE END OF TERRORISTS

      Aloha!
      Science says, "for every action there is equal and opposite reaction" - the universal law of Cause and Effect - and spiritual wisdom teaches, "be as wise as serpents and harmless as doves" - the cosmic law of Karma.  So the lesson is as follows....

      ACTION/CAUSE - All forms of aggression and influence for material gain (natural resources etc.).

      REACTION/EFFECT - Terror tactics.

      "We are totally responsible for our every thought, word and deed while  on earth, and karma, both positive and negative, ensures that we rebalance all the energy or matter we have  disturbed" (Simon Peter Fuller).

      The adoption of "fair negotiations for material gain" will be the end of terrorists as the world has experienced them in recent times.

      In the Spirit of Aloha,
      Triaka-Don Smith
      The CONSTITUTION of UNITED DIVERSITY
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/uniteddiversity