Sacred Plant Revelations Through New Sound Entrainment

  • jagg_pell_rf_warp_123
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2010
      Hello fellow Loveing Pure members!

      I'd like to share a forum that I am a part of, which I think could be of quite an interest to everyone here. It's about an ancient shamanistic practice that you can experience with a spiritual scientists' audio technology...it really blew me away my first try.

      I have looked into different forms of sound frequencies, divinatory and enlightenment practices for some time and I have found a particular kind that I have gotten the most dramatic forms of entrainment from.

      The scientist has developed a series that I feel could be of interest of many members for the amount of effectiveness many volunteers have experienced.

      A free download link for one of his series has been exclusively given to the members of the SalviaDivinorum_FrequencyEmulation experimental yahoo group. The frequency emulates the experience of the entheogen Salvia Divinorum.

      Each one of his 19 track series has a different `feel' and experience to it. The link for this unique track is in the intro message called 'Welcome New Members'.

      (If my post to this link does not suit the owner of this group then please feel free to delete it or modify it by removing this link.)

      These ones are completely different from any other type of sound frequency or entrainment technology out there too.

      This is a place to discuss the use of these new sounds…and also a place to record your experiences for the scientist to add to his record of experiential accounts.

      -R
    • Don
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 24, 2010
        Hello to anyone who's interested.

        I thought it would be right to mention the changes with about the subject I had mentioned previously. There are two more free salvia emulation frequencies available through the group to use. It is not longer just one given away. And it's for anyone to use.

        Also some reports are coming about what people are experiencing with this technology; I think they may be interesting for any inquiring group members here to read:

        http://www.spiralstarz.com/salviasummaryreportsrecent.htm

        Some effects have shown to be mild and harmonizing, while others are strong and mind blowing.

        Here are some examples of the salvia frequencies emulation:

        "englishvinal" Monday, October 26, 2009 11:26

        "Profound effects happening...

        Dear Group: Everything from a floating sensation to imbedded memories from 60 years ago flooding in, in "living colors".. smells, sounds of long departed voices that were as real as if ... well as if it were REAL~!!! –Nancy

        "adawehi_dikata"

        "These vibrations are continuing two hours after listening to the first one and a half minutes of the track. I am impressed, I also see this as a wonderful tool for introspection, going within to the core of self, the place where spirit world can thin the veil for those who desire can look into the other side and gain knowledge. Wado (thank you)for making this available. This is very much like the experiences that come from a normal vision quest.

        Wado for your work and sharing the knowledge."

        (This next one is my favourite account; the whole story is on the page:

        http://www.spiralstarz.com/salviasummaryreportsrecent.htm )

        "....I suddenly encountered the same intelligence I meet while doing Salvia last year. Hearing this music Something expressed that the music and the intelliegence of the Plant were able to create a position fusion of expression.. The Intelliegence I had seen a year ago was a Being which appeared hovering at my bedroom door.. It had a small face and was a combination of bright colors IT enegaged me in a converastion and sound like a little child, yet not a human child.. ....."

        There's also some more reports on people's experiences with the 'Altered States' tracks that he makes, (like the frequency pattern of a magic mushroom high), that the same scientist developed:

        http://www.spiralstarz.com/alteredstatesreportscurrent.htm

        (-"Amazing, adrenalin rush, pounding pulse. Cannot keep my cat off my keyboard and my Border Collie is hyper excited. I was feeling pretty down when I started playing this, now after 10 mins of looping it I have a buzz in my head, feel high and HUNGRY! And, of course, thank you!!!!!!!!!!")

        There are plenty more reports on those links. (There are other free tracks: like A Self test one to see if the frequencies will work on you.) There are currently 3 free salvia tracks that come from the yahoo group, and they are all full 10 minute tracks with instructions in the group for you…. they're all free and safe downloads.

        Love,

        -Rae