[ANGEL] 15 Capricorn, The Angels of Earth Ray Location

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 4, 2010

      'Light Blossoms'
      Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      15 degrees Capricorn

      The Angels of Earth Ray Location

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Garses’

      Beloved, we are companion angels to the Angels of ‘Pormatho’, of 8 degrees Capricorn. We also control rays of energy emanating from the earth.

      ‘We help people find healing earth rays through the use of divining rods, pendulums and other aids without the use of complicated measuring instruments’.

      The earth is a living organism and is analogous to the human body. Different areas of earth, like different areas of a human body, emit different energies and relate to different functions. Just as a small infant will place its head upon the heart of the mother for comfort and bonding, so will an animal or human locate certain places upon the earth for healing and strengthening.

      There are earth rays of every conceivable sort for every purpose. On any given landscape, there are spots that are conducive to resting and others that encourage activity. Some areas emit energy that automatically create trance, which is useful for meditation, and other areas absorb negative energy and are useful for cleansing and releasing.

      Trees act as antennas and transmitters for earth rays at the same time that they also embody different energies in and of themselves. A cedar tree, for instance, is good for purification while a white oak tree offers strength. Suppose a cedar tree is located on a piece of healing ground. This is a good place to purify and heal at the same time.

      Animals also intensify the energy of earth rays, and the different types of animals modify the earth's energies in their own unique ways. This science has been inspired by angels to humankind from the prime beginning. It is only in certain civilizations that this information has been forgotten.

      Some plots of ground are energized by structures built upon them of certain shapes and proportions. Other areas of ground must be left strictly alone, to develop naturally according to angelic and elemental intelligence. Still others are perfect for a combination of human and elemental effort, hence gardens of all kinds.

      Mankind is being inspired by us and the Angels of ‘Pormatho’ to remove buildings, roads, or other structures that are poorly located according to earth rays. Structures should be positioned appropriately and have the right dimensions and shape to magnify the land properly.

      All of these things we revealed to ancient peoples. Wherever our directions were followed, their temples and structures created beautiful healing energies.

      With the Angels of ‘Basanola’ who are the angels of vegetation, and with the angels of architecture, the angels of color and form, the angels of mathematics, and many others;  buildings, bridges and roads of such beauty and natural harmony that words cannot describe are built with the understanding of the nature of earth rays. Their positioning and forms are astonishingly magical.

      Such joy is created when Earth mirrors Heaven accurately and clearly.

      Some people are quided to live in beautiful caverns under the earth,  or in trees, etc., so that much of the surface land remains in a natural state. Those who live upon the land carefully follow inner guidance to enhance the rays of the land with individually unique and proper structures.

      Miracles!

      Question  from a reader : “My personal experience is that I 'see' The Law of One permeates the situation, people, surrounding,... everything. I think what I am not good at is 'feeling' it. My friends always say that I don't have feelings for others, I am not empathetic. Any advice on what I should do to strengthen my 'sense of feeling' for myself and for others? “

      Answer:

       The Law of One works no matter how wounded we are when we invoke it, so do not worry if it takes quite a while to feel the Divine Love that is the essence of your true being.

      I had the same problem with feelings in the past, my heart had been shut down by too much trauma, ongoing years and years of it. The messages about life from my society did not create joy, rather these values and beliefs created double binds.

      At the point when I realized that my heart felt closed, I was alarmed and set about finding a remedy. What helped is two things: one: I remembered loving from my heart. I had to search, but I found it most easily  in the memory of loving faithful relationships with kittens and cats that I had had as a child. Once I remembered the feelings of an open heart flowing with love, I meditated on these feelings and expanded them, calling on Christ and Divine Consciousness to help expand them. That was the second thing, asking for help in opening my heart.

      As my heart opened, all of the pain there opened too and I had to feel through the painful feelings which took a lot of courage, immense courage, because some of the feelings felt like they would kill me if I dared to feel them. They didn't kill me of course, they actually passed right on through rather quickly, but they did bring up painful memories that were hard to face. Some of these memories were so frightening and confusing to remember that they too made me feel as if I would die if I remembered them, but I made myself remember and feel and remember and feel, using eye movement  [moving the eyes back and forth, left to right to left to right, over and over again, fast or slow, like the eyes do naturally in dreaming]   and other emotional healing techniques at the same time, and it was amazing how easily they changed for the better.  As I went through old painful memories, I was able to see this time what I had missed the first time. I was able to see how these painful experiences had taught me so much about what matters and what does not matter in life. I realized that by going through the emotional suffering that had been in my path, as a little child, how important love is, more important than money, more important than status.  I had to remember a lot of my life, it took months to do it, but all of this had to be done to reclaim my trust and innocence of heart.  Now I could look back and be thankful for everything that life had taught me.

      Just dive in  and go into your heart center. Ask it what it needs to open. Ask it what happened to make it close up. Listen with thankfulness for what was learned and with empathy. Flow

       We are doing this for everybody , it's the "100th monkey effect" . One when is helped all are helped.

      There are a lot of people out there who have closed up hearts... those of us who are healing our hearts and returning to trust and innocence  are making a pathway that will make it easier for them to follow .

      Footnotes:

      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE
      KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany
      . These books have very important information for these studies.

      ***

      The book " Initiation into Hermetics" ISBN 3-921338-01-8, is a preparatory book for the others. Franz Bardon's last autobiographical book, "Frabato the Magician", gives historical background and was compiled by his German publisher from notes written by Franz Bardon. This book is most important for understanding present day political issues. Read Frabato the Magician first, then appendixes in all the books, for background.

      THESE BOOKS
      MAY
      BE PURCHASED FROM MERKUR PUBLISHING, INC.

      1-800-204-2473

      Or go to the lovingpurelove website

      ***********

      ******************

      Note: On living in divine harmony with nature and divine laws,

      we recommend the books found on www.ringingcedars.com

      These books contain brilliant and practicle explanations of the true history of earth, and how to quickly manifest Earth as Paradise.

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Stationery by Polly Menendez

      Feel free to share these messages.

      Home site:

      www.spiritussanctus.com

      www.sacredpaintings.com

      Conference Call Updates

      go to www.spiritussanctus.com

      and click the appropriate link.

      THE LAW OF ONE

      We are all one.

      When one is harmed, all are harmed.

      When one is helped, all are healed.

       one with all;

      I ask that ONLY THAT WHICH IS THE HIGHEST GOOD OF
      ALL CONCERNED happen here and now, and through all time and space.

      I give thanks that this is done.

      SO BE IT!

      *
      *    *
      *       *
      *
      *     *
       *

        Letter meanings

      -----------  End  -----------

      Footnotes
      --------------- End ----------------

    • spiritus@mindspring.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 5, 2011

[...]

        Feelings change when they are accepted. That's it. Acceptance. Not approval, just being accepted.

        Try it.

        The worse the feeling, the quicker it heals with acceptance.

        Trestime.mid
        courtesy, Panhala.net

        (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
      • Spiritus

          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 4, 2013

            15degrees Capricorn

[...]

            []
            copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

            Stationery by Polly Menendez

          • Cynthia Schlosser
            Message 5 of 10 , Jan 5, 2014

              []

              15 degrees Capricorn

[...]

              solstice1
[...]

              As the ancient truth of the divine perfection of creation is allowed to manifest, feelings of grace and mercy will bring about spontaneous remission of every kind of stress.

              "And the last enemy to be overcome is death."

               Miracles!

              http://p.feedblitz.com/t2.asp?/715643/26015638/4692812/goldenageofgaia.com/2013/12/marlene-swetlishoffs-incredible-photo-pillar-of-light-in-canada/marlene-beach/

[...]

              Theangel messages are indexed there.

              Wehave a yahoo group for people who want to receive only the angel messages and have access to all previous messages on the web.

              To understand our connection to the Andromeda Galaxy, hopefully find a copy of the out of print book called "Through the Barrier" by Edgar

              A. Ostrander.  He explains in terms of physics and  allegory that Andromeda is our galaxy in the future, coming to meet us in the now.

              ***********

              ******************

              For a copy of the

              Andfor information on emotional processing (Emotional Healing Exercises), go to

              copyright:Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

              Feel free to share these messages.

              We are using the Fair Use clause on these images. If you see your art in here and would like credit, or to have it removed, please let us know -- we will happily put your name and a website link under the image or take it out if desired. All content posted  is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech.  This communcation sells no products and earns no money from the recommendation of anything. Material is presented for educational and commentary purposes only and should not be construed as professional advice from any licensed practitioner. Author assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material. Thanks!

              The first three volumesare field notes taken on a scientific expedition to Nepal in the late 1800's.

              Ebook and audio format.

              Note:The messages that were sent out originally are being rewritten daily with important information. It’s good to update the original messages in your archives.

              Homesite:

              www.spiritussanctus.com

              <

              Message 6 of 10 , Jan 4

                Today is the full moon, energizing this particular degree in fantastic ways.
                Our understanding of earth ray location will bloom this year, and amazing decisions will be made to work with them brilliantly.

                []

                15 degrees Capricorn

                The Angels of Earth Ray Location

                Also known as

                The Angels of

                 Garses

                Beloved,

                We are companion angels to the Angels of Pormatho, of 8 degrees Capricorn.

                 We also control rays of energy emanating from the earth.

                 Just as a small infant will place its head upon the heart of the mother for comfort and
                bonding, so will an animal or human locate certain places upon the earth for healing and strengthening.

                There are earth rays of every conceivable sort for every purpose.
                 We help people find healing earth rays through the use of divining
                rods, pendulums and other aids without the use of complicated measuring instruments.

                The earth is a living organism and is analogous to a human body.

                As above, so below.

                Different areas of earth, like different areas of a human body, emit different energies and relate to different meridians and functions.

                On any given landscape, there are spots that are conducive to resting and others that encourage activity.

                Some areas emit energy that automatically create trance, which is useful for meditation,
                 and other areas absorb negative energy and are useful for cleansing and releasing.

                 solstice1
                Trees act as antennas and transmitters for earth rays at the same time that they also embody different energies in and of themselves.

                 A cedar tree, for instance, is good for purification while a white oak tree
                offers strength. Suppose a cedar tree is located on a piece of healing ground. This is a good place to purify and heal at the same time.

                Animals also intensify the energy of earth rays, and the different types of animals modify the earth's energies in their own unique ways.

                This science has been inspired  to humankind from the prime beginning.

                 It is only in certain civilizations that this information has been forgotten.

                Some plots of ground are energized by structures built upon them of certain shapes and proportions.

                Other areas of ground must be left strictly alone, to develop naturally according to elemental intelligence.

                 Still others are perfect for a combination of human and elemental effort, hence gardens of all kinds.

                Mankind is being inspired by us and the heavenly host of Pormatho to remove buildings, roads, or other structures that are poorly located
                according to earth rays.

                Structures should be positioned appropriately and have the right dimensions and shape to magnify the land properly.
                These things were revealed to ancient peoples.

                 Wherever our directions were followed, their temples and structures created beautiful healing energies.

                With the Angels of Basanola who are the heavenly hosts of vegetation, and with the angels of architecture, the angels of color and form, the
                angels of mathematics, and many others;buildings, bridges and roads of such beauty and natural harmony that words cannot describe are built
                with the understanding of the nature of earth rays.

                Their positioning and forms are astonishingly magical.

                Such joy is created when Earth mirrors Heaven accurately and clearly.

                Sometimes people are guided to live in beautiful caverns under the earth, or in trees, etc., so that much of the surface land remains in a natural state when earth rays there are of
                certain frequencies.

                Those who live upon the land carefully follow inner guidance to enhance the rays of the land with individually unique and proper structures.

                As the ancient truth of the divine perfection of creation is allowed to manifest, emotions of grace and mercy will bring about spontaneous remission of every kind of stress.

                "And the last enemy to be overcome is death."

                 Miracles!

                http://p.feedblitz.com/t2.asp?/715643/26015638/4692812/goldenageofgaia.com/2013/12/marlene-swetlishoffs-incredible-photo-pillar-of-light-in-canada/marlene-beach/

                Note:

                The Law of One works no matter how wounded we are when we invoke it, so
                do not worry if it takes quite a while to feel the Divine Love that is the essence of your true being.

                I had this problem with feelings in the past, my heart had been shut down by too much trauma, ongoing years and years of it. The
[...]

                Tounderstand Universal Consciousness, and immortality, it is very helpful to read The Life and Teachings of the Masters of The Far East by Baird Spalding
                The first three volumesare field notes taken on a scientific expedition to Nepal in the late 1800's.

                Ebook and audio format.

                Note:The messages that were sent out originally are being rewritten daily with important information. It’s good to update the original messages in your archives.

                Homesite:

                www.spiritussanctus.com

                Lookfor the PDF of the 8 page Trauma Clearing Form that goes with the two free hour and a half  DVD's on on emotional healing on the website, www.spiritussanctus.com. Feel free to share this information. Please print this form out to use when facilitating a trauma clearing, or to make available anyone who watches the 2 DVD's  and who wishes to facilitate a trauma clearing. This information on healing a trauma permanently i

                (Message over 64 KB, truncated)