Carrie Hart: An Angel Cloak for the Coming Year

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2010

      Friday, January 1, 2010

      An Angel Cloak for the Coming Year

      Last night, as the clock struck midnight and the new year began, an angel made a very special gift for you, a gift that lies before you now.  It is in a large box, wrapped in the color of moonlight on a shimmering lake, and tied up with a ribbon spun from those very moonbeams.

      Slip off the ribbon.  Open the box.  Fold back the tissue paper and see within the most amazing cloak, made of love, pure angel love, and interwoven with the threads of happiness and dreams, your happiness and your dreams, woven just for you.

      Some threads are made of the emotions you believe you will feel when your dreams come true.  Some threads are the emotions you have felt before at the most wonderful moments of your life.  Every joy, laugh, kiss and hug is here, every tender moment shared with others in the past and yet to come.  Every moment of heartfelt pride in yourself or someone you love for doing something amazing.  Every peaceful moment you meld and expand into oneness as you know yourself as a child of a benevolent universe, pure and innocent, blessed by love and guidance.  It is all here, in this angel cloak made just for you.

      And the most amazing thing of all about this angel cloak is that you can wear it right now.  You can slip it on and embrace yourself with joy, love, and peace this very moment, no matter how things are in your life.  There is no need to wait until something happens to feel all this; you can feel it right now.  You can wrap yourself within it and let love expand your heart and rise to your face in a smile.  Right now.

      Put your angel cloak on every morning.  Pull it tightly around you as you breathe in the joy of life.  Feel how your worries just float away, all replaced by love, a deep love that flows for you, just as you are, in this moment.  Hear the angels sing as you acknowledge their love and caring and relax into their embrace, trusting them to watch over you throughout the day.

      Do this every day.  Let yourself have the happiness you long for right now.  Do this and the most amazing miracle of all will slowly begin to arise around you, so gradually that you may not even realize it until much of the year has passed.  Do this, be this, be joy, peace and love, shine forth with it in every moment, and gradually the circumstances of your life will begin to shift and align themselves with the energy you are sending forth.

      Oh, look, here’s a gift card from your angel:  “The easiest way to achieve your dreams is to give yourself the gift of happiness right now.”

       Isn’t that just wonderful?

      *

      Go to www.carriehart.com now to read my book, A Call to Greatness, the Exciting, Joyous Journey Your Soul Wants You to Take, so that you may fully experience yourself in your true greatness, every day of this joyous life.

      While you are there, be sure to experience my movie, “There is No Darkness.”  I had such a powerful, moving experience on one of the “Ask Spirit” radio shows, that I made it into a movie to share it with you.

      Also, please join me in fully opening your heart to spirit during my radio show, “Ask Spirit” (www.blogtalkradio/carriehart) every Sunday at 4PM Pacific (PST)/7 PM Eastern (EST).

      I wish you the most joyous year ahead, full of all of the love and light you truly are.

      Love & peace,

      Carrie
      Systematique, Inc. for
      www.PowerAnimalsUnleashed.com