Karen Bishop: A New WINGS for January 1 Has Just Been Posted! Happy New Year!

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2009
      January 1, 2010

      Dear Ones ,

      A NEW "WINGS" FOR JANUARY 1, AND A BOOK EXCERPT

      WINGS: 2010...THE YEAR FOR CREATING, MANIFESTATION, AND SELF-EXPRESSION

      In this WINGS post, find out what 2010 "may" bring (it is up to us!),
      where we currently are in the New Reality, how we got here, and why
      things are progressing quite nicely, if ever so slowly in the
      beginning stages! Things are right on track, believe me!

      To access the newest WINGS post, kindly click on the link below
      (the new WINGS posts are now in a "2010" file, as noted in the
      new url below, and also, as always, on the "latest" page at the
      Emerging Earth Angels web site):

      http://www.emergingearthangels.com/2010/wings1.1.2010.html

      Some e-mail programs do not support links. If yours is one, kindly
      type emergingearthangels.com/2010/wings1.1.2010.html into your
      browser window. Don't forget the preceding www. (If I type it in
      here in its entirety, AWeber will turn it into a link.)

      The newest WINGS posts are offered on two pages...the newest WINGS
      page and also on a page with the specific date in the url. The page

      with the date in the url is a new page, and in this way it will
      avoid any caching or refreshing problems your computer or ISP may have.

      YOUR BOOK EXCERPT FOR TODAY (All books, their descriptions
      and pertinent info. can be found at the end of this section below)

      From "The Ascension Companion":

      "REMEMBERING

      WE ARE BORN WITH total memory loss. Of course this is not
      new information, and most of the time we wish that we weren't.
      It seems that we can spend the majority of our lives searching
      and seeking to remember what we feel deep inside that is so
      important; if we could only remember what it was!

      Feeling like an Alzheimer's patient much of the time, doesn't
      exactly place us in a space of power in regard to what we came to
      do here on Earth. It is as if we are reaching into a fog, trying to
      grasp something that is just out of our reach. And when a
      message from a channeler comes into our space, we may be
      inclined to think, "Oh! Some higher information that is from the
      place that I can't remember!" But channeling is only derived
      from how high the channeler is vibrating, what they are all about,
      and what their filters are. This is why; remembering comes
      from within each and every one of us.

      One of the greatest by-products of vibrating higher and higher, is
      that we begin to remember. It is as if a door has opened and we
      now have access to a New reality and level of knowledge and
      awareness. But most importantly, we begin to really remember
      who we are. We are so much more than we ever thought we
      were. Most of us have been around for eons of time and are
      literally ancient. And if we are experiencing the ascension
      process, it basically means that we are done. We have been
      around for so long, that we are now complete and ready to move
      on to a different experience.

      Remembering who we are can bring us so much peace and
      comfort. We are, in essence, reconnecting and reuniting with our
      true selves. And one thing that remembering also does, is to
      bring us back into our power. This is a very New power. This
      power comes from a much stronger connection to Source and to
      our souls (or higher selves). We now know who we really are, and
      it was not our wounded inner child or any of the other aspects we
      had evolved into due to challenging experiences of powerlessness.

      Remembering who we are and what most of everything is
      about, puts us back into the driver's seat. We can now create
      from our connected and higher selves, instead of our ego or disconnect
      selves. When we remember and know what is really going on, we can
      then use our will in a more appropriate way. If you have found that
      you are no longer interested in reading New Age or spiritual material,
      it is because you no longer need it. You are now more connected on your own.

      Remembering also serves to support our ascension process, as
      it allows us to realize that we were the ones who planned and
      created this experience in the first place. We then do not have to
      feel so much like victims. It can remind us of how strong and
      powerful we really are.

      As more and more of the lower vibrating aspects of ourselves fall
      away, more and more of who we really are at the highest levels
      begins to emerge and be revealed. Whatever was blocking our
      connection, is leaving at a rapid rate and enabling us to connect
      more fully and to remember. Remembering can bring tears
      to our eyes. Reconnecting to our Source and to our beginning can
      feel near overwhelming, and bring emotions of great gratitude as
      well. It can make us feel oh so much more complete. Reuniting
      with what feels like the lost or forgotten parts of ourselves makes
      us whole again, in all ways.

      If you have chosen this page, you are well on your way to
      remembering. As the doors to the higher realms begin to open,
      you will begin to remember your place and purpose in all of the
      cosmos and feel connected like never before."

      To access the newest WINGS post, kindly utilize the link below:

      http://www.emergingearthangels.com/2010/wings1.1.2010.html

      INFORMATION ABOUT BOOKS AND HOW TO ORDER

      For book excerpts, book descriptions, prices, and how to order,
      go directly to the Emerging Earth Angels web site at
      http://www.emergingearthangels.com and access any of
      the book links at the sidebar. All Emerging Earth Angels
      books and programs are offered in print and e-book format and
      reasonably priced for your convenience.

      Currently available books are listed and described below:

      Remembering Your Soul Purpose...An ascension book and workbook for
      excavating your soul's unique purpose and contribution, with a
      section on putting it all together to rekindle within you the
      memory of your true and authentic self and purpose within the cosmos.

      The Ascension Primer...A simply written and easy to understand
      explanation of the ascension process, with a comprehensive list of
      strange and unsettling symptoms so many are experiencing, a list of
      indications of reaching the higher realms (or very new reality and
      way of being) that may seem confusing and different, and a
      validation at every page that you are not "losing it," not alone,
      and that what you are experiencing is a complete and natural process of the divine.

      Staying In Alignment...This short book will provide you with a
      clear snapshot of where we are heading, how we will get there, and
      what we can do to stay in alignment during this process that at times
      can create upheavals in our lives. You will be given the tools and
      explanations to keep yourself centered, healthy, calm, and in the
      flow of what these new and higher ways are guiding us into. Being
      in alignment with the new and higher ways of being can greatly ease
      our process.

      The Ascension Companion...A book of comfort for challenging times.
      Open the book to any page at random and you will receive a message
      just for you and your current situation. Each of the 33 messages
      contains a detailed description and explanation of a scenario
      relating to the ascension process, an explanation of a higher level
      way of being that this scenario is supporting you in becoming, and
      suggestions for aligning with the higher energies, supporting you
      in having a more comfortable ascension experience.

      Stepping Into the New Reality...An interactive book in e-book
      and print book format, you will be given an opportunity to ask
      questions. As the old world is now rapidly beginning its "fall,"
      many are finding there is not much left to hold onto. Through a
      long and at times arduous process of letting go in order to connect
      to something new and more highly evolved, we can thus ease the very
      natural process of ascension. Stepping Into the New Reality
      examines the many steps up the ascension ladder, describes helpful
      processes to ease each step, identifies ways of moving out of the
      old and into the new, and gives a clear picture of where we are
      headed and what is to come. With sections on Keys of Being in the
      New Reality and Stepping Stones on Your Path, you will learn to
      navigate the new energies with ease, identify who you are, define
      your path, learn how to set up your money generating store-front,
      connect to your path of service, and find your Heaven on Earth.

      Mini E-Books:

      Heaven's Gate / Navigating the Dimensional Border...A mini e-book
      available on the Emerging Earth Angels web site by donation only,
      this book clearly describes how to manage and be in alignment with
      the energies that are not yet on "the other side," how to run and
      create your store-front (or money generating contribution), how to
      stay sane and centered while visiting the old world, and much, much more.
      This mini e-book does not arrive in an e-mail to you, but is freely
      accessible on the web site.

      Crossing Over / A Blueprint For Living on the Other Side...A mini
      e-book available on the Emerging Earth Angels web site by donation
      of your choice, this book describes the process and symptoms of
      leaving the old reality and arriving in the new, what the new reality looks
      like and how it will evolve, and how to fit in, in a way that fits who you
      really are and what you desire. This mini e-book is accessible on the
      Emerging Earth Angels web site, and does not arrive in an e-mail to you.

      To join this e-list, please copy and paste the url below into your
      web browser (or go to the Emerging Earth Angels web site and
      click on the Sign Up link at the top of the page):

      http://www.emergingearthangels.com/elist.html

      This e-mail is for announcements only. For e-list and commonly
      asked questions, please click on your "reply" button.
      To contact Karen, please access this page:

      http://www.emergingearthangels.com/contact.html

      Emerging Earth Angels, P.O. Box 1024, Corrales, New Mexico, 87048 USA