Thought for Today: Character

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2009
      The message itself speaks abundantly without needing to add more to it. May you all have a very blessed and fruitful New Year!

      Character
      To forgive and forget is to reflect love. Situations pass, they cease to exist, but they continue to be alive in the mind. Open your heart and be generous, free yourself from that sorrow, forgive and forget and you will live every moment in peace.

      Forward to Friend

      Visit Website