Special Angel Reading Invitation from Jill Okura!

  • Skye Coe
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 20, 2009

      Aloha Love & Lightworkers. . .

           During the past several months, I have done readings and energy healings for many who were all pleased and affected in most positive ways!  My connection with Archangel Michael is very strong and channeling his guidance makes my readings even more powerful.  I have recently completed Past Life Information via the Doreen Virtue training and can add that aspect to your reading if you choose.
            My readings are done on a Donation or Energy Exchange basis and can be done in person or by phone.  Gift Certificates are available and can be emailed directly to the recipient.  What an awesome gift for yourself and/or your Angel Loving friends and loved ones.
              I am a registered Angel Therapy Practitioner certified by Dr. Doreen Virtue.  If your intution guides you to do so, give me a call.    Please pass this along to friends that you feel might be interested.   Angel Blessings, God's Pure Love & Light to All!

       My spiritual journey brings me
       to this moment of pure joy and grace in being
      able to serve my  Divine Life Purpose by offering

        ARCHANGEL / ENERGY READINGS
       Donation or Energy Exchange

      Gift Certificates Available

      Certified by Dr. Doreen Virtue as an Angel Therapy Practitioner, I communicate with your guardian angels for you, as well as offering myself as a channel for Archangel Michael and other Archangels and Ascended Masters.  Combining Angel Therapy with my practice as an Energy Healer has been very powerful.

      You can reach me at (808) 442-2608 or at inthelightnow@....

      Mahalo for helping me be of service on this wondrous
      path called Life on Planet Earth, Spirit in Body.

      Love & Absolute Healing To All.
      Meeting in God's Light,

      Jill Okura

                                  sent with love by:

                                HEART OF MAUI /

       HEALING THRU HEART

      Crystal & Minerals* Andaras * Lemurians * Chakra Sets

       Pendulums * Taffeta Jewelry Saques * Karuna Art Chakra, Goddess,

      Children's, World Peace Prayer Flags and much More.

       www.HeartofMaui.com     or         www.HealingthruHeart.net

      info@... or info@...

       1-808-280-3682   We'd love to hear from you!

       MAHALO NUI LOA!

    • Ann
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 31, 2010
        will I every find the money to fix my house.... Thanks

        Just me Ann