Jennifer Hoffman: Ten Days to 2010

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2009
      Ten Days to 2010
      A Year of Miracles and Blessings
      Happy New Year from Jennifer and Archangel Uriel

      Photo Jen_1

      We will soon say goodbye to 2009 and hello to a new year, as well as a new decade. The world has changed indeed and the year 2000, which we celebrated as the beginning of a new millennium, seems like such a long time ago. For us, the lightworkers, healers, teachers and energy workers, this has been the longest, most trying and challenging period of our lives. While it appears that we have been through so much, what we did was the preparation work that was necessary for the next stages of the ascension cycle to begin.
      And here we are. Archangel Uriel calls 2010 the 'year of miracles and blessings' and has been clear that the end of 2009 closed a healing cycle that leads into a cycle of transformation and growth. That is why so much of 2009 was about closure, letting go, releasing, surrender and acceptance. So what do we do next? We are co-creators, and this is where we get to explore what that means and to test the limits of our powers (which, as we will find, are limitless).
      For each of the next ten days we will work on closing out 2009 together, to ensure that we are fully prepared for our year of "miracles and blessings" in 2010.  Are you ready? Here we go.
       Many blessings,
       Jennifer Hoffman
      Day 2
      Hidden within our energetic being are multitudes of cords that connect us to emotions, beliefs, thoughts, experiences and people. Everything you encounter in your life has an energetic connection to you. The cords that are based in fear siphon energy away from you. The ones that are grounded in love return energy to you. Fear-based cords are activated when it is time to disconnect and release them. This is a choice point for an important decision, do you return the emotion in kind or do you disconnect from it?
      Each person who pushes your buttons is activating a cord you share with them. Instead of responding to them with your own fear, connect to your inner guidance and ask what cordis being activated and the lesson it corresponds to.Then set a conscious intention to disconnect the cord from that person, to send them unconditional love and see them in their perfection. As you disconnect from this energetic level, you allow the possibility for a connection at a higher vibration.
      For today, practice disconnecting from every energy you do not want to be part of your life in 2010. Send love and light to the cords that bind you to fear and release them to complete those lessons. Set an intention for relationships and experiences that honor, enlighten, fulfill, respect and shower you with love.
      Coming Events
      Join us for these exciting events
      December 30:  Enlightening Life Radio show, 8PM US Central time on Blog Talk Radio. Click here for the show page.
      January 5:   Healer's Hour free call, 8PM US central time
      Visit the website for details.
      Feb. 12-14:  Meet me at the Conscious Life Expo in Los Angeles, CA. Click here for event information.
      Join Our List
      Join Our Mailing List
      Holiday Reading Special -- SAVE $50
      Two Readings for $199
      Back by popular demand, two readings for $199, a savings of $50. Use this package for two spiritual attunements, or get a karmic path reading. Keep one for yourself and give one to a friend. Details posted here, offer expires on Dec. 31, 2009.
      Please schedule the two readings at the time of purchase, use the multiple choice box at the top of the page to choose the dates/times. All times are in US central time
      About Us
      Jennifer has been channeling Archangel Uriel since 2003 and writes the internet's most widely read spiritual newsletter, a weekly source of channeled messages about ascension, miracles, spiritual growth, healing and transformation and Indigos and Crystals. She  She is the author of eight books, including 30 Days to Everyday Miracles and the upcoming Ascending into Miracles, the Path of Spiritual Mastery. CDs, ebooks, and newsletter archives are available on the website.
      Jennifer offers individual spiritual attunements, spiritual mentoring and miracle coaching to an international clientele. Click here to learn more and schedule your session.
      Many blessings,
      Jennifer and Archangel Uriel
      Uriel Heals | 3505 NE Lacewood Court | Lee's Summit | MO | 64064