Day 3: Ten Days to 2010

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2009
      Ten Days to 2010
      A Year of Miracles and Blessings

      Happy New Year from Jennifer and Archangel Uriel

      Photo Jen_1

      Greetings!

      We will soon be saying goodbye to 2009 and hello to a new year, as well as a new decade. The world has changed indeed and the year 2000, which we celebrated as the beginning of a new millennium, seems like such a long time ago. For us, the lightworkers, healers, teachers and energy workers, this has been the longest, most trying and challenging period of our lives. While it appears that we have been through so much, what we did was the preparation work that was necessary for the next stages of the ascension cycle to begin.

      And here we are. Archangel Uriel calls 2010 the 'year of miracles and blessings' and has been clear that the end of 2009 closed a healing cycle that leads into a cycle of transformation and growth. That is why so much of 2009 was about closure, letting go, releasing, surrender and acceptance. So what do we do next? We are co-creators, and this is where we get to explore what that means and to test the limits of our powers (which, as we will find, are limitless).

      For each of the next ten days we will work on closing out 2009 together, to ensure that we are fully prepared for our year of "miracles and blessings" in 2010.  Are you ready? Here we go.

       Many blessings,
       Jennifer Hoffman
      Day 3
      Move the Energy

      Energy is a constantly moving force that surrounds us with the opportunity to create an unfolding reality. When we are flowing with this energy we feel energized, excited and have many opportunities available to us. When we are stuck, the energy stagnates and we feel depressed, sad and anxious. The energy is trying to move and we are in the way.

      For today, move some energy. It is stuck because you have stopped moving forward in some area of your life. If you do not know where to start, begin with your physical environment. Clean a closet, straighten your desk, give away something that holds memories you no longer want to keep, give away things you no longer want or need. In your emotional environment, make a list of the emotions you want to be present in your life and set your intention on them. Pay attention to your thoughts and when the negative ones come up, replace them with something positive. Stay focused on moving the energy and it will flow in your life.
      Coming Events
      Join us for these exciting events

      December 30:  Enlightening Life Radio show, 8PM US Central time on Blog Talk Radio. Click here for the show page.

      January 5:   Healer's Hour free call, 8PM US central time
      Visit the website for details.

      Feb. 12-14:  Meet me at the Conscious Life Expo in Los Angeles, CA. Click here for event information.
      Join Our List
      Join Our Mailing List
      Holiday Reading Special -- SAVE $50
      Two  Readings for $199
      Back by popular demand, two readings for $199, a savings of $50. Use this package for two spiritual attunements, or get a karmic path reading. Keep one for yourself and give one to a friend. Details posted here, offer expires on Dec. 31, 2009.

      Please schedule the two readings at the time of purchase, use the multiple choice box at the top of the page to choose the dates/times. All times are in US central time.

      About Us
      Jennifer has been channeling Archangel Uriel since 2003 and writes the internet's most widely read spiritual newsletter, a weekly source of channeled messages about ascension, miracles, spiritual growth, healing and transformation and Indigos and Crystals. She  She is the author of eight books, including 30 Days to Everyday Miracles and the upcoming Ascending into Miracles, the Path of Spiritual Mastery. CDs, ebooks, and newsletter archives are available on the website.

      Jennifer offers individual spiritual attunements, spiritual mentoring and miracle coaching to an international clientele. Click here to learn more and schedule your session.
      Many blessings,
      Jennifer and Archangel Uriel
      Uriel Heals | 3505 NE Lacewood Court | Lee's Summit | MO | 64064