Norma Gentile: How Your Soul is Loved - new meditation

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2009
      (Mailing list information is located at the end of this message.)
       Norma
      Gentile
      sound shaman

      Music CDs

      Meditation & Teaching CDs

      YouTube Videos

      Podcasts

      Private
      Healings

      Calendar

      Newsletters

      Articles

      Hildegard

      Store

      Press Kit
      & Booking

      Contact

      Links

      If you feel touched by this newsletter or my music and want to share something back, feel free to make a donation.
      READ ONLINE http://www.healingchants.com/newsletter12c-09.html
      PRINT http://www.healingchants.com/NormaGentile_decc09.pdf
      Dear Friends,
      A quick note to let you know that the Solstice Meditation from last Sunday is now posted as a free mp3 and available as a CD.
      Heaven and Earth Meet in You: How Your Soul is Loved
      an hour-long meditation by Norma Gentile
      and her guides, Archangel Michael, Mary and Thoth
      When All-That-Is decided to learn more about itself, it divided its single unified consciousness into millions and billions of fragments.  One of these fragments became you.  And you represent a unique quality of All-That-Is.  No one and nothing else represents this quality.  You alone express this unique quality of All-That-Is into our shared creation.  This is your soul.  And you bring the vibration of your soul into the dimensions above as well as below the third dimensional reality in which your human body resides.
      Here are thoughts and meditations to let you  and your body feel the genuine love that all those in form, from the stars in the night sky to the Pure Energy of Nature have for you.  Each loves you unconditionally.  Explore this unconditional love as you enter into these meditations.

      If you live near Ann Arbor, Michigan, I invite you to come and explore this with me in person during the
      Full Moon New Year's Eve Gathering.

      The podcast and CD of the Solstice Meditation include:
      1. Introduction
      2 A Chant for Sacred Space
      3 Creation of Sacred Space
      4 How does Your Body reflect the Earth Today?
      5 Remembering our Partnership with Others
      6 Meditation: The bond of Unconditional Love between Your Soul, the Stars and Nature
      7 What Aspect of Unity Consciousness do you bring to this Reality?
      8 Releasing Sacred Space
      9 Final Insights
      10 More Information

      Total Time 62 minutes
      You can download it from iTunes (search my name under Podcasts), or stream it through your computer. And yes, you can order this and my other meditations as a CD at the Meditation CDs page. Donations to support the meditations are most welcome.

      If you haven't done so yet, you may want to listen to my sound healing for this season,
      Glistening Light, with a choir of Tibetan Singing Bowls, offered freely thanks to Spirit of Maat.
      My best to each of you in this time of inner light.
      -Norma

      Sound Shamanism Weekend Trainings
      There are two opportunities to learn my healing technique this year. What I do can be combined with other healing modalities (or used by performers) to amplify and focus other healing modalities and help you do better what you already know how to do.

      February 26-28 in sunny Tucson, Arizona
      April 2-4 (includes a healing concert and live food) in Portland, Oregon

      Both workshops are limited to 12 participants, and registration is now open. If you want to reserve a spot now you can do so by emailing a non-refundable deposit of $50 to office@....

      For more information on both workshops please see my Calendar Page

      FREE SOUND HEALING for the Solstice
      Glistening Light
      (with a choir ot Tibetan Bowls, from a recent live concert of healing chants)

      ------------------ N O R M A' S    E V E N T S --------------------------------
      ANN ARBOR MI
      Thursday, December 31 (New Year's Eve) ~ ~ ~ ~ ~7:30-9pm
      Meditation Gathering: De-Emphasizing Fear
      In the midst of the accumulating energies of the Winter Solstice, I can’t help but notice the parallels to our outer world, where fear is being created in greater and greater abundance.
      But is the creation of fear really happening successfully? Or are enough people seeing this constant Chicken Little “the sky is falling’ attitude around events as something else?
      Silent meditation, group chant and I'll do some singing and speaking more on this (Archangel Michael seems to be strongly behind this idea and will no doubt have energies and words to express through me, and I hope the individuals who participate will also have ideas and insights that they care to share).

      COLUMBUS OH - - - - - - - -
      Registration now open
      Jan 15 Reset Financial, Healing Reiki Guides
      Jan 16 Private Healing Sessions

      ANN ARBOR MI
      January 24
      Interfaith Roundtable on Chant

      TUCSON AZ - - - - - -Registration now online
      Feb 26-29 Sound Shamanism Workshop (limited size)
      March 1-2
      Private Healing Sessions

      SEDONA AZ
      March 4
      Private Healing Sessions

      PORTLAND OR
      April 2 Meditation Concert (Good Friday)
      April 3-4 Sound Shamanism Training (limited size)
      April 5-6
      Private Healing Sessions

      Private Healing Sessions (openings beginning Dec 30)
      (offered in person or by phone)

      I am very good at helping to lift off heavy energies and get chronic issues to begin to move. Any energy released goes home, to follow its own growth and evolution. This means that what is released does not return. And it means that those energies with awareness know that I mean to help them. In this way your agreement to "keep them safe" is brought to completion, because they are released with honor and respect onto their next step. This is true of all energies, big or small, that your soul and body are ready to release.

      Remember that any energy in your body or aura that is not in time or in tune with you will cause a slow, steady draining of your vitality. This leads to larger issues arising in the physical body, emotional overwhelm, and psychic cloudiness. A complete "deep cleaning" regularly can help you find, address, and release what is no longer yours to carry. This frees you up to engage fully with your own life's issues. (and yes, we can address life issues as well in the session).

      A recording is made of the session. When you listen to the recording your guides and the healing angels will return to continue to help your personal inner understanding and release continue. Sessions are $185 and last about an hour. Please be in touch with me to secure an appointment time. norma@... or 734-330-3997.
      Read more about private healing sessions here

      The last Phone Meditation is now available as a free mp3 download or as a Meditation CD ($9.99) (click here or under Meditation CDs.
      My meditation CDs are primarily spoken word, often channeled with information, healing energies and meditations. My musical CDs are of myself singing while the guides (primarily the Hathor Atamira and Archangel Michael) lay healing energies into my voice. What you hear when you click on my home page is a spontaneous song that Atamira inspired from my newest album,Songs of Spirit.

      Norma's other offerings ---

      SPOKEN MEDITATION CDs and PODCASTS
      (meditations and information, available as a CD or download)

      WATCH HEALING CHANTS ONLINE
      www.youtube.com/normagentile

      MONTHLY FREE ONLINE SOUND HEALINGS:
      sponsored by
      Spirit of Maat
      http://www.spiritofmaat.com

      My monthly articles and free sound healings are now available in English, German and Spanish online through
      www.spiritofmaat.com This is different from the newsletter, which you are reading now.
      This newsletter is available in Spanish and English (
      subscribe here)

      Do you buy books or CDs and such from amazon.com or amazon.ca?

      If so, you can CLICK HERE and click on the amazon.com or amazon.ca logo at the top of the Store Page of my website to send 5% of your purchase back to HealingChants.com.to support the free newsletter, free podcasts and free soundhealings offered each month. Thank you! And yes, my CDs are available at amazon as well.

      Norma Gentile, Healing Chants
      PO Box 971020, Ypsilanti, MI 48198 USA
      734-330-3997,
      www.healingchants.com
      info@...

      YES please pass this email onto anyone you think would be interested. Just be sure to include my contact info.

      The following physical address is associated with this mailing list:

      www.healingchants.com  734-330-3997