Re: << lovingpurelove >> cynthia rose darlin

  • LINDA ONAGHISE
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 23, 2009
      Hello,
      Do I know you? Can't seems to remember can you help?

      From: M G <mg224@...>
      Subject: RE: << lovingpurelove >> Thought for Today: Know Love
      To: lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, December 20, 2009, 11:49 PM

      as love casts out all unlike itself.

      From: Ash <mhc4sure@...>
      Subject: << lovingpurelove >> Thought for Today: Know Love
      To: theresa_m_vannoske@..., poetrylady24@..., tnr4ever@..., bayebegurl@..., kyra40@..., ohcheywolf@...
      Date: Sunday, December 20, 2009, 1:54 AM

      Know Love
      We seek it here, we seek it there, we look for love everywhere! We expect it to come to us, usually through another person. All our conditioning says it is something that happens to us. The mythology of our fables, legends and modern day entertainment industries say it is something we 'fall into'. And yet...and yet real love cannot be acquired, possessed or accumulated. It cannot be known when we think it comes from outside ourselves. The ultimate paradox is we are it. We are love.

      relax7.com

      Forward to Friend

      Visit Website