CORRECTION IN PHONE NUMBER [ANGEL] F*R*E*E* classes every Wednesday night

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2009

      "Divine Warrior"
      Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Since August 1 2005 I have been teaching  a teleconference call each Wednesday night from 9 PM EST to midnight. The first 30 minutes of this call is a sharing time for the people who are on the call. I come on about 9:30 or so.

       If you wish to join this call, simply dial 1 -219-509-8020 in the USA. When you dial this number, you will get a recording asking for a pin number. Punch in 200100# [pound sign].

      Next the recording will tell you that the call is being recorded and ask you to punch 1 to agree to this. Punch in 1.

       During the call you will have opportunities to share your truths, or to ask questions. If you wish to do this, punch * [star] 6 to unmute your line.

      .

      *

      MIRACLES

      ***************

      Once again a Child of Light unleashed The Power of Miracles.

      THE LAW OF ONE

      We are all one.

      When one is harmed, all are harmed.

      When one is helped, all are healed.

       one with all;

      I ask that ONLY THAT WHICH IS THE HIGHEST GOOD OF
      ALL CONCERNED happen here and now, and through all time and space.

      I give thanks that this is done.

      SO BE IT!

      *
      *    *
      *       *
      *
      *     *
       *

      Selected site for catalogued images of Cynthia’s paintings:

      A picture is worth a thousand words.
      www.sacredpaintings.com

      *+*

      ***