[ANGEL] 16 Sagittarius, The Angels of Divine Courtship

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 7, 2009

      16 degrees Sagittarius

      The Angels of  Divine Courtship

      Also known as

      The Angels of  ‘Mesah’

      Beloved,

       ‘We are originators of all customs and rites of all the peoples all over the world, especially those concerning wooing, love-making, and marriage.

      We allow you to behold all customs and rites that have been in use from the prime origin to the present day as well as those customs and rites which we are bringing for use in the future’.

      Divine Courtship is a path to enlightenment and the creation of Heaven on Earth.

      Within cellular memory, on an instinctive-intuitive level, each of The Many remember the experience of being in the  state of unity with Divine Being, with being The One.

       The experience comes from deep Delta brainwaves in The Silence Within, in meditation.

       In infancy, the deep Delta brainwave state is dominant.

      As we enter into Divine Union in meditation, we are once again experiencing the purity and innocence and bliss of infancy.

        These  feelings of unity reawaken as People enter Divine Courtship.

      Ecstasy and bliss flow from  surrendering to the experience of  divine reunion  in sacred courtship

       Through the virtues of  ‘Mesah’, we protect and inspire people whenever this happens on their paths to spiritual perfection.

       We inspire the virtues of flowing divine emotions, omnipresence of Divine Life, all-penetrating-Divine Will for the highest good, Enlightenment, Transformation and conscious use of being-will, thought, feeling and sensation to create new realities.

      From the beginning of time, we have inspired people, according to their degree of evolution, with rites and customs that connect their spirits and souls with each other and with The One.

      Even though we are primarily concerned with courtship and marriage, we inspire, for the purpose of Divine Wisdom, through the divine virtues of our name ‘Mesah’,  rituals that connect any person or persons with another.

      Divine Courtship is a path to enlightenment and the creation of Heaven on Earth.

      When lovers connect and unite on all levels, the bliss of their union forms a sine wave of information that nests in the larger sine wave of Universal Unity.  In that way, the TWO BECOMING ONE is originally designed to ride waves of bliss into ONENESS WITH ALL .

      Flowing divine feelings, fluidity, and the change process are the virtue of letter M of ‘Mesah’.

       Feelings are analogous to the water element, and the process of courtship can be seen as analogous to two rivers merging and becoming one on their way to unification with the Cosmic Ocean of Life.

      Each droplet of water in a river is like an individual feeling that has joined with many other droplets, or feelings, to express the flowing of a person’s soul.  When two rivers or souls merge, all of the individual feelings that make up each person’s soul is alchemically transformed through the combined all encompassing unconditional LOVE of the two people involved.  This unjudgemental love creates enough magnetism to birth and sustain a mutually desired outcome of Unity and Oneness.

      If the field of magnetism of unconditional love is powerful enough to withstand all distractions, a courtship continues to flow along, gathering strength and purity.

      The transformational power of unconditional love on feelings keeps flow going, keeps the change process healthy, and allows healing to manifest on all levels.

      Communication co-exists in the outer and inner worlds and these worlds are interdependent.

      The outer and inner worlds are continually created by masculine electrical being-will and thought and attracted into physical expressions through flowing feminine magnetic feelings and sensations.

      Male and female polarities exist within each person, for each person is a microcosm of the macrocosm, made in the image of Divine Being.

      The healing and redemption of the feminine, which is the soul, the feelings, and the body, goes hand in hand with the healing and redemption of the  masculine which is the spirit, the will and the mind.

      The core memory of unity with all life is the strength of the body’s immune system, and is also the software behind the ability of the broken heart and spirit to heal.  Therefore, all created life is in love with Source and seeks the experience of Courtship and Unity.

       The omnipresence of Divine Life is the virtue of letter E of our name.

      In the Alpha and the Omega, the time of Heaven on Earth, Divine Courtship with a beloved partner as a path to Unity with All can be an important part of the all-pervading-Divine-Will for the highest good of all concerned.

      All-penetrating-Divine Will is the virtue of letter S.

      The practices of Tantra are ancient teachings of the most magical, mystical, sacred dance of male and female energy. DivineTantra combines all rites into an infinite cosmic reenactment of the relationship between electricity and magnetism, of Spirit and Soul.

       To this end, we often guide people to many of the sacred tantric teachings, old and new.

       Among these are teachings of spiritual, mental, emotional, and physical healing  techniques, ancient shamanic sexual  philosophies, new psychological breakthroughs in intimacy and safety and emotional healing.  With divine intent,  these can lead to enlightenment.

      Enlightenment is the divine virtue of letter A of ‘Mesah’.

       The beauty of Creation is that it reflects, “as above so below”, the magnificance and majesty of Divine Being.

        Two partners flowing in clear states of being-will, mind, feelings and sensations brought about by non-judgmental love, through the customs and rites of wooing and courtship that we inspire, can build their combined energies of spirit, mind, emotion, and form into ever more cosmic ecstasies of Divine Bliss and Union .

      We inspire them to do this through wise use of divine virtues with The Power of The Word.  This knowledge and skill is the divine virtue of  letter H.

      The fruits of Ecstasy are ever greater enlightenment and harmony in a man and woman’s being and relationship to each other and to Divine Being.  Any reality or child born of such a union is the embodiment of Bliss.

      MIRACLES

      Footnotes:

      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

      ***

      The book " Initiation into Hermetics" ISBN 3-921338-01-8, is a preparatory book for the others. Franz Bardon's last autobiographical book, "Frabato the Magician", gives historical background and was compiled by his German publisher from notes written by Franz Bardon. This book is most important for understanding present day political issues. Read Frabato the Magician first, then appendixes in all the books, for background.

      1-800-204-2473

      Or go to the lovingpurelove website

      ***********

      ******************

      Note: On living in divine harmony with nature and divine laws,

      we recommend the books found on www.ringingcedars.com

      These books contain brilliant and practicle explanations of the true history of earth, and how to quickly manifest Earth as Paradise.

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Stationery by Polly Menendez

      Feel free to share these messages.

      Home site:

      www.spiritussanctus.com

      www.sacredpaintings.com

      Conference Call Updates

      go to www.spiritussanctus.com

      and click the appropriate link.

      THE LAW OF ONE

      We are all one.

      When one is harmed, all are harmed.

      When one is helped, all are healed.

       one with all;

      I give thanks that this is done.

      SO BE IT!

      *
      *    *
      *       *
      *
      *     *
       *

      Tomorrow's Dreams_edit2.mid
      courtesy, Panhala.net

      *

      Dancer is psp tubed by C J

    • spiritus@mindspring.com

        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 6, 2012

          16 degrees Sagittarius

[...]

          From the beginning of time, we have inspired people, according to their degree of evolution, with rites and customs that connect their spirits and souls with each other and with The One.

          Even though we are primarily concerned with courtship and marriage, we inspire, for the purpose of Divine Wisdom, through the divine virtues of our name ‘Mesah’,  ritualsthat connect any person or persons with another.

          Divine Courtship is a path to enlightenment and the creation of Heaven on Earth.

          When lovers connect and unite on all levels, the bliss of their union forms a sine wave of information that nests in the larger sine wave of Universal Unity.  In that way, the TWO BECOMING ONE is originally designed to ride waves of bliss into ONENESS WITH ALL .

          Flowing divine feelings, fluidity, and the change process are the virtue of letter M of ‘Mesah’.

          In sacred courtship, a man represents the fire and air principles of will and thought. He discovers his own heart in nurturing the woman, who represents the water and earth principles of feeling and sensation.

           As she reveals to him her true flowing feelings, and is honest about what she likes and does not like, a wonderful fascination grows between them, a fascination representing the polarities of giving and receiving.

           Feelings are analogous to the water element, and the process of courtship can be seen as analogous to two rivers, one of fire and air and the other of feeling and sensation, merging and becoming one on their way to unification in the Cosmic Ocean of Life.

          Each droplet of water in a river is like an individual feeling that has joined with many other droplets, or feelings, to express the flowing of the woman's soul.

          The masculine river of desires and thoughts, which is spirit, merges with the river of feelings and sensations, which is soul.  Then reality is alchemically transformed through interaction of the two people involved.  This  creates enough electricity and magnetism to birth and sustain a mutually desired outcome of Unity and Oneness.

          If the electro-magnetic field  is powerful enough to withstand all distractions, a courtship continues to flow along, gathering strength and purity.

          The transformational power of unconditional love on feelings keeps flow going, keeps the change process healthy, and allows healing to manifest on all levels.

          Communicationco-exists in the outer and inner worlds and these worlds are interdependent.

          The outer and inner worlds are continually created by masculine electrical being-will and thought and attracted into physical expressions through flowing feminine magnetic feelings and sensations.

          Male and female polarities exist within each person, for each person is a microcosm of the macrocosm, made in the image of Divine Being.

          The healing and redemption of the feminine, which is the soul, the feelings, and the body, goes hand in hand with the healing and redemption of the  masculinewhich is the spirit, the will and the mind.

          The core memory of unity with all life is the strength of the body’s immune system, and is also the software behind the ability of the broken heart and spirit to heal.  Therefore, all created life is in love with Source and seeks the experience of Courtship and Unity with Divinity Itself.

[...]

          The venus crossing of the sun in the summer of 2012 was between the points of external splendor and sacred courtship.  This is the keynote of  evolution for the next 100 years or so, until the next venus crossing.

          MIRACLES

          birds with chalice

          There is a point in space called the Great Attractor located at 15 Sagittarius. Many galaxies are flowing toward this point at millions of miles per hour.

          Footnotes:

          Thenames and meaning of angel groups come from Quaballah, which is a very ancient set of teachings which together form a common precursor, or root, of three of the world's religions: Judaism, Islam, and Christianity.

[...]

        • Cynthia Schlosser
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 7, 2013

            16 degrees Sagittarius

            The Angels of Divine Courtship

            Also known as

            The Angels of

            Mesah

            Beloved,

            Divine Courtship is a path to enlightenment and the creation of Heaven on Earth.

            We are originators of all customs and rites that are based on flowing divine feelings, of all the peoples all over the world, especially those concerning wooing, love-making, and marriage.

            We allow you to behold all customs and rites that have been in use
            from the prime origin to the present day as well as those customs and rites which we are bringing for use in the future.

            Spirit equals fire and air, the electric energy of creation.

            Soul equals feeling and physical form, the magnetic energy of creation.

             When a being chooses a male incarnation, he is choosing to perfect divine fire, the electric fluid, which is the use of pure being, will, omnipotent faith, belief, and thought.

            Electricity spirals in a clockwise direction.

             When a being chooses a female incarnation, she is choosing to perfect divine water, the magnetic fluid, which is the experience of strong flowing emotional feelings and sensations of physical reality.

            Magnetism spirals in a counter clockwise direction.

            By joining together in divine courtship and union, two people of opposite sex have the perfect environment to experience their own unique path of divine perfection.

            The chackras of male and female are set up to work together this way, creating a scalar wave, and this is the true meaning of the caduceus, the symbol of medicine and healing.

            A scalar wave is a true doorway or gateway to other realities.  Scientists are discovering that wormholes in the quantum field are scalar waves of various sizes.

            HEART4

            When two people of opposite sex share their own personal connection with divinity that is experienced in the top chackra,
            and through sharing, bring this energy down through all the other chackras to the sexual organs,
            then proper condition is created for sexual acts to create scalar waves when sexual energy in orgasm travels back up the spine to and through the crown chackra to unite again with divinity.

            378983_10151114672161139_2090262415_n
            The kundalini or life force energy at the base of the spine ricochets back and forth between the 7 chackras, creating  scalar waves along the spine.

             Through divine courtship in the Alpha and the Omega, the time of Heaven on Earth, men and women attune to divine being above all else.

            "Let thine eye be single and thy body shall be full of light."

            This refers to the pineal gland, an eye located on the optic nerve in the center of the brain.

            It is activated by deep inner meditation on a spiritual path.

            sacred geometry

            "Seek ye first the kingdom of heaven and all else shall be added unto you.

            "The kingdom of heaven is found within.

            "I and the Father are ONE."

            "All that I do, ye shall do and MORE."

            Jesus and the sacred heart
             In this way a man unites personally with divine being and experiences omnipresence and
            and omniscience and awakens the will for the highest good of all concerned.

            00000224graceofalpha

             He creates visions of heaven on earth for himself and for all others with deep enthusiasm.
            He formulates visual images of divine beauty with clear thoughts and beliefs.

            The man visualizes a perfect blissful and mystical union with a mate.

            In finding this mate, the man who is connected personally with inner divinity continually shines forth the beingness, visualizations, faith and beliefs of his original creation of the perfect union.

            00000224graceofalpha

             An individual woman through meditation unites personally with ecstasies of divine love, with feelings of grace and happiness and other divine emotions.

            Radiant with divine emotions, she shines resplendent in beauty and magnetism.

            When they meet and court, the chosen woman feels his vision and thoughts and faith, and as they fulfill her own soul's worship of divine beauty,
            she radiates splendid magnetic emotions that attract the miracle of birth of heaven on earth, both in progeny and in emotional and material realities of beauty.

            With these wonderful feelings, she creates much beauty in the emotional realm and in the physical realm.

            []

            With the support and help of the man, she gives birth to a beautiful home for herself, for the man, and for children and all life, and for community.

            As life unfolds, she shares all of her feelings, the positive ones and the negative ones, so that the man can support her in love with the painful ones, never losing sight of his own vision and strong faith.

            He reassures her and helps her heal her wounded feelings,  rejoicing as she also shares her wonderful feelings that are aroused by his energy.
             His fulfillment manifests in this way, and he sees his vision manifesting, and he experiences triumph and victory of purpose.

            As the magnetic energy, the woman's part is to focus on her feelings and her body, reporting back to the man if his ongoing visions and thoughts
             are compatible to her own indwelling high longing and guidance for heaven on earth.
            Kilmore Window
            As their visions are compatible,  the relationship is uplifting to both of them, and
            with the help, protection, and support of the man, the happy fulfilled woman creates a loving emotional energy that blesses their physical home and all their relations on earth.

             Within cellular memory, on an instinctive-intuitive level, each of The
            Many remember the experience of being in the  state of unity with Divine Being, with being The One.

             The experience comes from deep Delta brainwaves in The Silence Within, in meditation.

             In infancy, the deep Delta brainwave state is dominant.

            As we enter into Divine Union in meditation, we are once again experiencing the purity and innocence and bliss of infancy.

             These feelings of unity reawaken as People enter Divine Courtship.
            00000224graceofalpha
            Ecstasy and bliss flow from surrendering to the experience of divine union with another soul  in sacred courtship .

            Through the virtues of Mesah, we protect and inspire people whenever this happens on their paths to spiritual perfection.

            We inspire the virtues of flowing divine emotions, omnipresence of Divine Life, all-penetrating-Divine Will for the highest good,
            Enlightenment, Transformation and conscious use of being-will, thought, feeling and sensation to create new realities.

            From the beginning of time, we have inspired people, according to their
            degree of evolution, with rites and customs that connect their spirits and souls with each other and with The One.

[...]

            Motherearth
            Communication co-exists in the outer and inner worlds and these worlds are interdependent.

            The outer and inner worlds are continually created by masculine
            electrical being-will and thought and attracted into physical expressions through flowing feminine magnetic feelings and sensations.

            Male and female polarities exist within each person, for each person is a microcosm of the macrocosm, made in the image of Divine Being.
            moon
                  child by aatmagaialive
[...]

            Rainbow and Couple
            Any reality or child born of such a union is a unique expression and embodiment of Bliss.

            MIRACLES

            Footnotes

            Theangel messages are indexed there.

            Wehave a yahoo group for people who want to receive only the angel messages and have access to all previous messages on the web.

            ***********

            seeing angels

            ******************

            For a copy of the

            Andfor information on emotional processing (Emotional Healing Exercises), go to

            copyright:Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

            Feel free to share these messages.

            We are using the Fair Use clause on these images. If you see your art in here and would like credit, or to have it removed, please let us know -- we will happily put your name and a website link under the image or take it out if desired. All content posted  is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech.  This communcation sells no products and earns no money from the recommendation of anything. Material is presented for educational and commentary purposes only and should not be construed as professional advice from any licensed practitioner. Author assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material. Thanks!

            Tounderstand Universal Consciousness, and immortality, it is very helpful to read The Life and Teachings of the Masters of The Far East by Baird Spalding
            The first three volumesare field notes taken on a scientific expedition to Nepal in the late 1800's.

            Ebook and audio format.

            Homesite:

            www.spiritussanctus.com

            Lookfor the PDF of the 8 page Trauma Clearing Form that goes with the two free hour and a half  DVD's on on emotional healing on the website, www.spiritussanctus.com. Feel free to share this information. Please print this form out to use when facilitating a trauma clearing, or to make available anyone who watches the 2 DVD's  and who wishes to facilitate a trauma clearing. This information on healing a trauma permanently in one session, with no recurring flashbacks or nightmares, has been carefully researched over many years in clinical settings by licensed psychologists when treating  veterans with PTSD.  It was  formulated as an amalgam from many successful theraputic models at the PTSD clinic at the VA Medical Center in Tuskeegee Alabama in the '90's by  Dr. Paul Michael Schlosser, PhD.

            Thetwo free one hour and approx. 20 minute DVDs, done in 3D,  that explain how to use the trauma healing form are important. You may download or view  these, including the emotional trauma healing

            (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
          • Cynthia Schlosser
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 7, 2014

            16 degrees Sagittarius

            The Angels of Divine Courtship

            Also known as

            The Angels of

            Mesah

            Beloved,

            We are originators of all customs and rites that are based on all penetrating
            divine will, enlightenment, and flowing divine emotions, of all the peoples all over the world, concerning wooing, love-making, and marriage.

            We allow you to behold all customs and rites that have been in use
            from the prime origin to the present day as well as those customs and rites which we are bringing for use in the future.

            The ultimate courtship dances between fire and water, between electricity and magnetism.

             Spirit equals fire and air, the electric energy of creation.

            Soul equals flowing emotion and physical form, the magnetic energy of creation.

             The healing and redemption of the feminine, which is the soul, the
            emotions, and the body, goes hand in hand with the healing and redemption of the masculine which is the spirit, the will and the mind.

             When a being chooses a male incarnation, he is choosing to perfect divine fire, the electric fluid, which is the use of pure being, will, omnipotent faith, belief, and thought.

            Electricity spirals in a clockwise direction.

             When a being chooses a female incarnation, she is choosing to perfect divine water, the magnetic fluid, which is the experience of strong flowing emotional feelings and sensations of physical reality.

            Magnetism spirals in a counter clockwise direction.

            By joining together in divine courtship and union, two people of fire and water create the perfect environment to experience a beautiful unique path of divine perfection.
            Divine Courtship is a path to enlightenment and the manifestation of Heaven on Earth.
[...]

            and omniscience and awakens the will and contemplation of the highest good of all concerned.

            00000224graceofalpha

             He creates visions of heaven on earth for himself and for all others with deep enthusiasm.
            He formulates visual images of divine beauty with clear thoughts and beliefs.

            The man visualizes a perfect blissful and mystical union with a mate.

            In finding this mate, the man who is connected personally with inner divinity continually shines forth the beingness, visualizations, faith and beliefs of his original creation of the perfect union.

            00000224graceofalpha

             An individual woman through meditation unites personally with ecstasies of divine love, with emotions of grace and happiness and other divine emotions.

            Radiant with divine emotions, she shines resplendent in beauty and magnetism.

            When they meet and court, the chosen woman magnetically receives his vision and thoughts and faith, and as they fulfill her own soul's worship of divine beauty,
            she radiates back splendid magnetic emotions that attract the miracle of birth of heaven on earth, both in progeny and in emotional and material realities of beauty.

            With these wonderful emotions, she births and they both nurture much beauty in the emotional realm and in the physical realm.

            []

            Receiving the support and help of the man, she magnetizes a beautiful home for herself, for the man, and for children and all life, and for community.

            As life unfolds, she deeply shares her emotions, the positive ones and the negative ones, so that the man can support her in love with the painful ones,
             never losing sight of his own vision and strong faith.

            He reassures her and helps her heal her wounded emotions,  rejoicing as she also shares her wonderful emotions that are aroused by receiving his energy.
             His fulfillment blossoms as he sees that he is needed, that his vision of unity is manifesting, and he experiences triumph and victory of purpose.

            Embodying the magnetic counter clockwise energy, the woman's part is to focus on her emotions and her body, reflecting back to the man her emotions
            brought about by his ongoing visions and thoughts.
            As long as they are compatible to her own indwelling high longing and guidance for heaven on earth, the relationship becomes stronger and stronger.
            Kilmore Window
            The relationship is uplifting to both of them, and
            with the help, protection, and support of the man, the happy fulfilled woman vibrates a loving emotional energy
            and divine sensuality that magnetizes divine beauty in their physical home and all their relations on earth.

             We inspire couples to awaken deep divinity. Within cellular memory, on an instinctive-intuitive level, each
             remember the experience of being in the state of unity with Divine Being, with being The One.

             The experience comes from deep Delta brainwaves in The Silence Within, in meditation.

             In infancy and each night in deep dreamless sleep, the deep Delta brainwave state is dominant.

            As we enter into Divine Union in meditation, we are once again experiencing the purity and innocence and bliss of infancy and pure being.

             These experiences, visions, thoughts, emotions and sensation of unity reawaken as People dance Divine Courtship.
            00000224graceofalpha
            Ecstasy and bliss flow from surrendering to the experience of divine union with another soul  in sacred courtship .

            Through the virtues of Mesah, we protect and inspire people whenever this happens on their paths to spiritual perfection.

            We inspire the virtues of flowing divine emotions, omnipresence of Divine Life, all-penetrating-Divine Will for the highest good,
            Enlightenment, Transformation and conscious use of being-will, thought, emotion and sensation to create new realities.

            From the beginning of time, we have inspired people, according to their
            degree of evolution, with rites and customs that connect their spirits and souls with each other and with The One.

            Even though we are primarily concerned with courtship and marriage, we inspire, for the purpose of Divine Wisdom, through the divine virtues of
            our name Mesah, rituals that connect any person or persons with another.

            Divine Courtship is a path to enlightenment and the creation of Heaven on Earth.

            When lovers connect and unite on all levels, the bliss of their union forms a sine wave of information that nests in the larger sine wave of
            Universal Unity.
            In that way, the TWO BECOMING ONE is originally designed to ride waves of bliss into ONENESS WITH ALL.

            Flowing divine emotions, fluidity, and the change process are the virtue of letter M of Mesah.

            Emotions are analogous to the water element, and the process of
            courtship can be seen as analogous to two rivers merging and becoming one on their way to unification with the Cosmic Ocean of Life.

            Each droplet of water in a river is like an individual emotion that has
            joined with many other droplets, or emotions, to express the flowing of a person’s soul.
            When two rivers or souls merge, all of the individual
            emotions that make up each person’s soul is alchemically transformed through the combined all encompassing unconditional LOVE of the two
            people involved.This nonjudgmental love creates enough divine magnetism to birth and sustain a mutually desired outcome of Unity and Oneness.

            If the field of magnetism of unconditional love is powerful enough to
            withstand all distractions, a courtship continues to flow along, gathering strength and purity.

            The transformational power of unconditional love on emotions keeps flow
            going, keeps the change process healthy, and allows healing to manifest on all levels.
            Motherearth
            Communication co-exists in the outer and inner worlds and these worlds are interdependent.

            The outer and inner worlds are continually created by masculine
            electrical being-will and thought and attracted into physical expressions through flowing feminine magnetic emotions and sensations.

[...]

            Remember that the practices of Tantra are ancient teachings of the most magical,
            mystical, sacred dance of male and female energy. DivineTantra combines
            all rites into an infinite cosmic reenactment of the relationship between electricity and magnetism, of Spirit and Soul.

            To this end, we often guide people to many of the sacred tantric teachings, old and new.

            Among these are teachings of spiritual, mental, emotional, and physical healing techniques, ancient shamanic sexual philosophies, new
            psychological breakthroughs in intimacy and safety and emotional healing.
            With divine intent,these can lead to enlightenment.

            Enlightenment is the divine virtue of letter A of Mesah.

            The beauty of Creation is that it reflects, “as above so below”, the magnificence and majesty of Divine Being.

            Two partners flowing in clear states of being-will, mind, emotions and
[...]

            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWttCv0p6WQ

            (Message over 64 KB, truncated)