SOLSTICE SYNCHRONIZATION WITH 2012! PLEASE JOIN IN OUR GLOBAL PRAYERS AND CEREMONIES!

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2009
      Greetings Tribe of Light

      We are now exactly 3 weeks from the upcoming Solstice on December 21, 9:47 am PST, Yellow Solar Human Day, which will mark the 3 year synchronization point with Solstice 2012.

      I am writing to each of you to invite us to unify our prayers and ceremonies on this holy day, aligning together as human instruments of the intelligence of the One Heart.

      Please check out my new blog post entitled

      SOLSTICE SYNCHRONIZATION ~
      A NEW WORLD IS THE SONG OF HEART
      http://galacticculture.wordpress.com/

      Please synchronize with us and share this link to help spread the word!

      Also here's 2 more links I'd like to share with you:
      Here is a link to some very inspiring work being done by O'Douce and Dave Olson who have been teaching the natural time calendar codes to children of all ages for years - they have a very sweet video that shows some of the great energy:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bD_snes4M9M

      And a dear friend of mine Colin Bondi just wrote a recent brief article I'd like to recommend, sharing his take on the 2012 movie:
      http://www.awakeninthenow.com/2009/11/2012-and-disaster-lust/

      May we all find our path in this Divine Play -
      Blessings to each one of You,
      Eden Sky, Red Self-Existing Skywalker

      EXPLORE THE MAYAN PROPHECY OF 2012:
      http://www.13moon.com/prophecy%20page.htm