Fw: 21 Cancer The Angels of Wisdom

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11 7:19 PM

      Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2001 1:24 PM
      Subject: 21 Cancer The Angels of Wisdom

      Sun in 21 degrees Cancer

      The Angels of Wisdom

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Arakuson’

      Beloved, as you can see from our previous messages, there are many orders of angels.

      It is our purpose to help the children of God understand divine laws of cause and effect, in order to manifest miracles and bring

      the kingdom of heaven to earth.

      We introduce you to divine laws that are the cause behind the effects of miracles,success, and excellence in world service.

      "All that I do ye shall do and more."

      Those who attain excellence in world service pay a tremendous cost in the effort that it takes to become aware of these laws and to master them.

      It is of this that we wish to speak.

      In every moment of your day, there exists the choice to focus the attention freely on whatever you wish..

      When the decision is made to dedicate your life to the service of bringing beauty and truth to the world, an intense process of learning and preparation begins.This preparation usually takes many years and requires the help of many teachers. We become your teacher and help you in your meditations of the ancient language, the study of the divine virtues using will, intellect, feeling, and sensation. Our particular emphasis is on the laws of cause and effect, which is the study of will and feeling.

      Will gives the impulse for change and feeling attracts this change into form. Will is electrical energy and feeling is magnetic energy. Taken together, they are male and female.

      We come when you seek to understand the energies of male and female, or cause and effect. We guide you in your great quest for understanding and mastery of the divine laws that lie behind creation.

      It is your destiny to be successful in following the footsteps of the masters who performed great miracles in your world.

      ‘A-R-A-K-U-S-O-N

      A…We are attuned to highest wisdom , truth, and illumination.

      R…We inspire deep humility, sacredness, a sense of impeccable service and an eminent mind.

      A…We teach high intelligence, highest knowledge, cognition of the most profound truth,s and the ability to work miracles.

      K…We evoke absolute mastery of all earthly treasures in order to acquire anything the seeker desires.

      U…We teach seekers how to induce trance states and apply secrets of high mysticism.

      S…We mentor developing an atunement to the most subtle essence of the divine spirit.

      O…We intitiate you with impeccable appreciation and recognition of divine law, with emphasis on justice.

      N…We confer emotional invincibility, unassailability, and ultimately—life extension.’

      We rejoice in this day, that we can make our presence known to you.

      When you step upon the path of service and miracles, know that you are not alone. We, the Angels of Wisdom, are here to serve you and guide you .

      It is we who join the mighty angelic choirs of thanksgiving whenever any man or woman follows in the footsteps of the great masters of cause and effect.

      It is ordained by Divine Love and Providence that we answer your call for assistance.

      We are here to help you excell in your path of service.

      Call on us.

      *

      MIRACLES

      The 21st day of the 28 day Moon Cycle

      The Angels of

      Invincibility

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘ Etamrezh

      Beloved,

      As the other angels of the moon sphere have spoken, emotion is the precursor of materialization.

      After successfully completing the initiations of the first 20 angel groups of the moon, a child of God is ready for the INITIATION OF INVINCIBILITY.

      By combining STRONGLY EMOTIONAL meditation of the divine virtues with evocation of our assistance, a person ‘ becomes strong and resitant against any visible and invisible enemy, against any kind of influence by elements. He or she becomes magically taboo. No person on earth is able to assail or do harm to a chid of God who enjoys, and works under , the protection and guidance of the angels of Etarezh of the Moon sphere.’

      ‘ A person is safe from any persecution or magical assault. He or she can endure the greatest possible heat, of going through the greatest fire, without a single hair being burned. By following special methods revealed by us, a person can make their body as hard as a diamond…they become masters over life and death.’

      These skills are second nature when strong emotional meditation on the divine virtues has been perfected and made a natural part of the personality.

      Here are some suggestions for this initiation:

            1. Practice meditating on the FEELING OF INVINCIBILITY. Do this frequently so that if an emergency ever comes up, you can immediately snap into this feeling with great power and focus. The feeling of invincibility is acquired in great depth by meditating on the various divine virtues in the ancient language.
            2. Each time you meditate on any of the letters of the ancient language, pay particular attention to and spend time on the FEELING OF THE VIRTUE. For instance, if you are meditating on the letter A, which is the divine virtue of wisdom and enlightenment: after attuning to the will or intent of divine wisdom and grasping the intellectual meaning of enlightenment and the purity of all original ideas, then FEEL ELOQUENCE AND POETIC AND MUSICAL TALENT, which is the feeling of wisdom and enlightenment. FEEL LIGHTNESS, so that you feel as if you can levitate, which is the feeling of the air element. Air is the element of wisdom and enlightenment. FEEL THE ABILITY TO HAVE CLAIRAUDIENCE AND CLAIRVOYANCE, which is the feeling of wisdom and enlightenment. After or during this, imagine the light blue color and the sensation of ease and hear the note of G.
            3. The stronger that YOU FEEL the divine virtues, the better. The key is to FEEL so strongly that the feeling of the divine virtue supplants any other feeling. The feeling of the divine virtue should be so strong, that you are not aware of anything else. When you come to the point that you can "snap" into THE FEELING of each of the divine virtues in this way, you are well on your way to fulfilling the initiation of invincibility.
            4. In any situation, we guide you to WHICH DIVINE VIRTUES to feel. In this way, as you will see through experience, you manifest invincibility. We always inspire you to meditate on the feeling of the letter N, which is the virtue of Supreme Happiness. This letter is of the water element, so you FEEL REFRESHING COOLNESS, visualize a deep red color coming from the liver, hear the note of A, and you feel the drive for self-preservation and feel absolute freedom and independence. The FEELING of this divine virtue gives you absolute command over all beings upon or around the earth. The physical body knows how to protect itself. It knows how to walk on water, to be impermeable to fire, to be impermeable to puncture, and to protect itself in any and all situations. Filled with THE FEELING OF SUPREME HAPPINESS, the physical body does whatever it has to do to protect itself. It does so effortlessly, just as it breathes, pumps blood, and performs all other bodily functions. REMEMBER THAT THE PHYSICAL BODY IS MADE IN THE IMAGE AND LIKENESS OF GOD. It has all of the attributes and abilities of God. "As above, so below."
            5. NEVER use these abilities to impress another. Never knowingly put yourself in harm’s way unless strongly guided by inner guidance on the path of service. Use these abilities when unavoidable danger is present. By cultivating a strong emotional euphoric FEELING OF SUPREME HAPPINESS as a general daily attunement, dangers may be present but you will not even notice. They will not harm you.

      ‘E-T-A-R-E-Z-H

      E…We reveal how to apply profound mysteries of materialization and de-materialization to become invisable.

      T…We help you awaken intuition, inspiration. and remarkable inventive abilities.

      A…We help you feel the feelings of wisdom and enlightenment, so that you have clairvoyance, clairaudience, and the gift of levitation.

      R…We awaken ingenuity, an eminent mind, and a sense of deep humility and sacredness.

      E…We attune you to the most subtle secrets of Universal Consciousness and intuition.

      Z…We awaken memories of knowledge gained in previous lifetimes.

      H…We help you understand and FEEL the divine virtues described in the ancient language so that complete mastery over everything, including the physical body, is attained.’

      *

      "With faith of a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say to the mountain "Be ye removed unto the sea" and it shall be done."

      ECSTASY

      Names or phrases in italics or single quotation marks are quoted or paraphrased from the books

      of Franz Bardon, ISBN 3-921338-02-6 [The Practice of Magical Evocation] and 3-921338-13-4 [The Key to the True Quaballah]. Publisher is Dieter Ruggeberg, Wuppertal/ W. Germany.
      These books have detailed information on the meanings of the letters on all four levels of will, mind, feeling, and form, and all of the beings of the zodiac.

      Order these books online at

      www.amaluxherbal.com

      Previous angel messages and instructions on the ancient language, and the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, can be found at:

      www.globalpsychics.com

      www.iamthebeloved.com

      And

      Home web site of Spiritus Sanctus is