Fw: July 12th

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2001

      Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2001 6:49 PM
      Subject: July 12th

      Thursday the 12th of July

      ctssm42@...

      From Cyrus the Astrologer.

      The Sun is in 21 degrees Cancer

      Today’s influences help us to understand cosmic laws and how they operate on all levels of manifestation. Understanding the laws of cause and effect bring greater depth and purpose into our lives, leading to greater degree of wisdom.

      As above, so below

      .

      There is a great difference between knowledge and wisdom. The source of wisdom is in the Causal level(Akasha). Wisdom does not depend on intellect and memory, but on the maturity, purity and perfection of the individual personality. Insights are not gained through the mind but through intuition and inspiration. The degree of wisdom depends on our personality attunement and sensitivity to our Soul-aspirations.

      When knowledge and wisdom are in balance, we are able to understand the laws of the microcosm and macrocosm on an intellectual level as well as on an intuitive level. This allows us to teach and utilise these laws for the benefit of all.

      Today’s energies help us to continue on the path of self-discovery, spiritual unfolding and excellence by using our skills and talents in a wise and timely way.

      The disseminating Moon continues in Aries.

      The influence of the Aries Moon on a Soul level helps us to bring about a reorientation of the emotions so that they come under the influence of the mind and are attuned to Soul-purpose. When the Soul is attuned this way, we are able to access the realm of divine ideas and create forms and structures in the external world which suit our Soul-purpose.

      First we need to release our emotional attachment to the outer form so that we can attune to Soul-purpose. The energy of Vulcan helps us in this process of reorientation. Attuning the emotions to the mental realm is aided by Mercury. The expression of divine ideas is channelled by Uranus.

      The Sun conjoins the fixed star Castor at 9:43 AM and is in effect all day.

      To write or create.

      The fixed star Castor confers success or creativity which flows easily without pain and trauma. It combines intellect with intuition.

      The Seventh Ray of Ceremonial Magic is emphasised.

      This influence confers organisation, social awareness and refinement. We benefit from a good sense of timing and an eye for details.

      This Ray helps us to realise our place in the universal scheme. We are better able to recognise and accept those relationships where our destiny is entwined.

      The Seventh Ray inclines towards order, beauty and harmony. It is where the willed idea meets divinity and begins to manifest in the realm of physical form. It is the Ray of the master magician.

      Attuning to the silence within, we hear the rhythm of the whole Universe. Under the influence of this Ray, we learn to distil knowledge with inspiration and intuition to gain wisdom.

      Aries, Cancer and Capricorn form the cosmic triad that channels this Ray into our solar system. It is the Ray of St. Germain. The colour assigned to this Ray is violet.

      The Moon sextiles Venus at 11:44 AM.

      The emotional, intuitive realm combines with magnetic attraction. This influence brings spiritual insight into the world of form. The Fifth and Fourth Rays combine, allowing the mind to release those forms of expression that can benefit all. This is an aspect of beauty and refinement. It shows a healing path by blending and fusing opposing elements with natural ease.

      The Moon sextiles Neptune at 12:12 PM.

      This aspect expresses strong qualities of love and devotion. We may need to release attachments to the personlaity to further our Soul attunement.

      Soul attunement takes place when we focus on needs of the present and on qualities of inclusivity and heart-centred devotion.

      Reverence for life and attunement to the Sacred are some of the qualities conferred by this aspect.

      Venus parallels Arcturus and trines Neptune at 4:49 PM.

      Magnetic attraction combines with wisdom. As we gain more training and insight into our Soul-purpose, we are able to anchor and blend the personality with strong ideals without becoming confused. We are able to do this by keeping our focus in the here and now and staying grounded in service. Neptune embodies a very important aspect of awakening. On the Soul level, this aspect helps us to attune the personality so that it becomes conscious vehicle for Universal Love.

      The Moon sextiles Saturn at 5:02 PM.

      The emotional, intuitive realm combines with magnetic will, producing strong mental focus in the creation of those structures that are needed for fulfilling our Soul’s aspirations.

      We don’t need to manipulate others in order to insure that our ideas dominate. We find that things flow much more smoothly when we attract the resources that we need by using our mental focus and staying in the present.

      Mercury conjoins Jupiter at 6:29 PM.

      This influence serves to expand the mind, blending dualities into greater synthesis. The mind is expanded so that it is capable of greater love and inclusive perception of reality.

      The Moon trines Pluto at 10:17 PM

      The emotional, intuitive realm combines with Divine Love.

      This aspect gives a greater chance to renew the past and release what is not needed. In this way we can make better use of what remains.

      Divine Love combines with a vision of greater harmony and conflict resolution. Learning to use and administer the right use of will comes from acknowledging our negative patterns and transmuting them through emotional depth-work.

      Unless otherwise specified, the names or phrases referring to the Sun’s degree are quoted or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon, ISBN 3-921338-02-6 [The Practice of Magical Evocation] and 3-921338-13-4 [The Key to the True Quaballah]. Publisher is Dieter Ruggeberg, Wuppertal/ W. Germany.

      Order these online at www.amaluxherbal.com

      Previous angel messages and instructions on the ancient language, and the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, can be found at:

      www.globalpsychics.com

      www.iamthebeloved.com

      And

      Click here to go to my web site!