Andara and Ane'la (Angel) Crystals Now Available!

  • Skye Coe
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2009
    • 2 Attachments
    • 147 KB

      Ane'la:  Aqua blue.
    • This is the angel stone holding the Field of one's Intention.
    • Brings the clearest expression of an individual's Source
      Consciousness that can be embodied.

    • Allows the possibility of receiving, ascending and integrating
      potential that the Ane'la Consciousness embodies.

    • The Ane'la opens a stargate of Unlimited Consciousness.
    • The aqua blue color holds an immense high heart frequency in its
      own right.

    • The frequency is exponentially increased through the infusion of the
      angelic frequencies Ane'la consciousness elicits.

    • Aligning with the Ane'la in and through the purity of one's intentions,
      one's individual field is catapulted into rarefied Angelic dimensions.

    Andaras Bring Gifts of:

    ·             Automatically expand your state of awareness

    ·             Increased access to universal knowledge

    ·             Activates the ability to channeling

    ·             Accelerates the spiritual development process

    ·             Creates a bridge between ethereal and physical dimensions

    ·             Manifest and create automatically by inserting your intention
      into the Andara's Energy Field

    ·             Clears and Balances Chakras Automatically

    ·             Builds trust within Automatically

    ·             Focuses on Working through the Heart

    ·             Raises your frequency of energy to a much higher rate

    The Metaphysics of Andara Crystals:

    The Andara Crystal Glass was originally found by Nellie, a half-Choctaw Indian, Medicine Woman and Shaman.  Being a Shaman and healer she immediately knew it had powerful healing properties.  Her intuition was quickly borne out when various healings and other paranormal events started taking place.  Nellie immediately sent Rev. Maia a batch of the Andara Crystal – Glass, and she too had some rather profound spiritual experiences

    Aloha Lightworkers and Crystal Lovers. . .

    Most of the forwarded posts sent lately have been about Ascension, Channelling, First Contact, Personal Growth, Transformation and other timely matters even though you probably met me or otherwise had contact with me through our Maui Swap Meet booth or Heart of Maui / Healing Thru Heart website.

    Heart of Maui has continued to grow and expand from it's simple beginnings and now our website has become active and is reaching international realms.  In October of last year the Universe decided that it was time for me to make our beautiful Crystal and Mineral friends more apparent and easily available and and I am now honoring that gift by working full time at making Heart of Maui/Healing Thru Heart more visible to all!

    Beginning today I will be sending out a regular weekly post with information on what's new and exciting as well as respond to questions sent during the week with crystal/mineral related questions, so please send ???'s, links you think others may be interested in.

    The most recent addition to our offerings is the Andara Crystals found by Lady Nellie (story attached) that can be viewed at the attachment that came with this post.  I was asked to locate them by a friend who does wonderful DNA repair and activation sessions and  instantly fell in love with their gentle and powerful energies.

    The attachment shows all 18 colors available and give information of properties of each can be printed and used with your own pendulum or other polarity testing method to determine which are best for purpose intended at this time or you can give us a call and we can test for you.  808-280-3682

    Various sizes of Ane'la (pictured below) are available as are smaller pieces of all other colors.  Pieces range from $10 and up.  Our website will be updated by January, but we wanted you to know that they can be ordered and paid for via PayPal and sent anywhere USPS delivers to via Priority Mail right now.   Special orders of all kinds gladly accepted.   Quantity and shipping discount prices also available on request.

    Please pass along to those you feel might find this of interest.  If you prefer to not be on the list receiving crystal / mineral and Heart of Maui information give me a call or drop me a line.  I honor your intentions and am in complete gratitude for your past support.  My intent is to share the Light in ways that serve All.  Mahalo for being a part of my story.  Blissings!  In Love & Light )'(  Skye

    The Story of Lady Nellie and the Andara Crystals
    THE ANDARA HEALING CRYSTALS
    where first found in the United States in February of 1967 by Lady Nellie but only one was
    discovered.  Lady Nellie's current are is 98 years old and she is a Choctaw medicine woman. About a decade later a psychic healer by
    the name of Ally Keith came to Nellie, for some healing remedies. Ally spotted the one Andara crystal that Nellie had and got very
    excited, she told Nellie that this was one of the crystals that she had been having visions about. She then asked to see the rest of
    them especially the green ones. Nellie told Ally that for more crystals, and that she would purchase all that she could find. So Nellie and
    her grandchildren went looking for Andaras, (actually the crystals had not been named at that time). After a lengthy search they came
    home empty handed. Ally was quite upset and insisted they return and look again, then Nellie got angry and insisted that she knew
    her 1200 acres of land and there were no more crystals like that one.   After they both calmed down, Ally talked Nellie into going up
    one more time, but this time Nellie was to look for a white powdery substance that Ally said "was the dust of the unicorns rubbing
    their horns together in play." Nellie knew of this white powder, she had seen it many times before on her property so when Nellie and
    the kids returned to the land they went to where Nellie had seen the white powder.

    They moved the dirt clods around and cleaned them up, those dirt clods turned into the most beautiful crystals they had ever seen.
    Their structure was glass-like in appearance and they resembled volcanic obsidian. They ranged in many beautiful colors with various
    shades. Nellie and the kids gathered as many as they could, about 900 pounds, and drove home to call Ally. Ally was thrilled and
    delighted. Nellie told her that there was about 900 pounds and that was all that was to be found.  Ally smiled and said, "the people of
    this planet are ready for the gifts of these crystals, so the earth will supply more very soon."

    About a month later there was an earthquake that caused the side of the mountain to slide down revealing several tons of the
    precious crystals.   Nellie contacted Ally and told her the wonderful news, Ally said, " gather what you can, some day the earth will take
    the crystals back to hold its seed."   In the late 1980's another earthquake caused the mountain to came down and covered most of
    the crystals with tons of rock and dirt, for another 10 years Nellie and the family gathered the crystals that were not buried.   In the
    late 1990's the supply had been exhausted, only a few small crystals could be found now and then.   In the early spring of 2001, two
    teenage boys who live with their family on the adjacent property to Nellie's reported to her that while gathering firewood on her land,
    they had spotted some clusters of the crystals in obscure places.   Nellie offered to pay the boys to gather everything they could find
    and drive them to her home, they agreed. So now the resurgence of these rare and precious crystals are again available in the united
    stated from Lady Nellie.

    The only other place known on the planet to produce the Andara crystals is South Africa. Throughout the years, as requested by
    Nellie, the crystals have been distributed to the four corners of the earth. Native American, spiritual leaders, teachers, healers, shaman
    and the many people in need of healing now possess these amazing crystals.

    Aloha Pumahana  )'(  Skye

    HEART OF MAUI / HEALING THRU HEART

    Crystal & Minerals Tumbled/Specimen * Chakra Balancing Sets * Crystal Elixirs

     Pendulums * Taffeta Jewelry Saques * Karuna Art Chakra, Goddess,

    Children's, World Peace Prayer Flags and much More.

     Connect with us www.HeartofMaui.com or www.HealingthruHeart.net

    info@... or info@...

     1-808-280-3682   We'd love to hear from you!

     MAHALO NUI LOA!

    Aloha Pumahana  )'(  Skye