Eros Dei Dictum's Monthly -- November 11, 2009 Eros Gathering

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2009

      Eros Dei Dictum’s Monthly -- Eros Gathering

      We cordially invite you to the next Eros Gathering on Wednesday, November 11, 2009 from 5:00 – 6:30 PM MT – USA. Eros Gatherings are held the second Wednesday of each and every month.

      We must reserve a line for you so please respond to this email to register for this session.

      Standing reservations for ongoing monthly attendance are also available.  Then you do not have to email us each month.  Just let us know to hold your place and cancel anytime.

      The Eros Gathering is an assembly in community of all with open hearts to gain insights about divine truths, evolution of the planet and all life, personal spiritual growth, developing your purpose and our collective and co-joined roles in the creation of a new world of love without harm. This also provides a venue where you can get to know others with the same goals and share your thoughts and experiences. We welcome you all.

      Attending

      You may attend the conference call or if your schedule or time zone does not permit this, you may listen to the recording of the gathering when it is convenient for you. All participants have access to the recording after the session to listen to for 30 days with unlimited access. You will receive a confirmation email with the call-in number prior to the conference. A day or two after the conference call you will receive an email with the call-back number where you can listen to the recording of the session.

      Cost

               Cost:                   $20 per call -- check, cash or money order

                                          Payment is not required before the session, reservations are necessary.

              Mail to:                Cherie Skinner

                                          Eros Dei Dictum, Inc.

                                          PO Box 127

                                          Tome, New Mexico 87060

      As is the case with all we offer we do not want cost to prohibit you from attending. If you do not have the funds for these gatherings please email or call Cherie at (505) 864-1177 and a mutually acceptable non-monetary exchange can be arranged. As in all things in the cosmos – energy must be exchanged to benefit fully those involved and all that is. Currency is only one option.

      If the call cost is prohibitive in the US or internationally you may want to consider Skype or a Nobel calling card (information for both is on the Internet).

      We are all yearning for community with like-minded individuals. Please join us. It is time!

      Cherie Skinner, Lea Greer, & Deb Evans

      Eros Dei Dictum, Inc.     erosdd@...

      Eros Global Community News    http://eroscommunity.blogspot.com

      --