Master DK's Daily Thought for Tuesday, November 3, 2009

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2009
      Vajra Flame Foundation - Daily Thought

      Daily Thought for Tuesday, November 3, 2009
      by Master Djwhal Khul

      I am so fortunate to be among the High Witnesses who hold the vision for a new collective expression of social interaction on Earth.

      Daily Thought
      This email was sent by:
      Vajra Flame Foundation, Ltd.
      P.O. Box 383
      Glenwood Springs, CO 81602
      www.vajraflame.org
      (303)554-9881

      Copyright 2009 Vajra Flame Foundation, Ltd. All rights reserved.