Aluna Joy: 2012 - is the Sky Falling?

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2009
      Our Newsletter is exclusively available to those who join Center of the SUN's Newsletter mailing list.
      Join our list if you are not already on our list, or if you are getting this as a forward, or as a one-time only sample copy from us.

      *** If you are seeing confusing HTML, or text is missing or too wide, go here to view the newsletter:
      Email this Newsletter to a Friend

      Center of the Sun - Nov 2009
      2012 ~ The Great Equalizer

      Aluna Joy Yaxk'in, PO Box 1988, Sedona, AZ 86339 ~ Ph: 928-282-6292 ~ www.AlunaJoy.com ~ Email: aluna@...
      COPYRIGHT © 2009... Permission is granted to copy and redistribute this newsletter on the condition
      that the content remains complete, full credit is given to the author(s), and that it is distributed freely.

      Find us on FACE BOOK... http://www.facebook.com/alunajoy
      We updated our PLAYLIST. Come have a listen to what keeps me uplifted!    http://www.kachina.net/~alunajoy/playlist.html

      2012 ~ The Great Equalizer
      By Aluna Joy Yaxkin ~ November 2009

      "The sky is falling… the sky is falling, said Chicken Little." Do you remember reading that fairy tale? Boy, I do. Do you remember Saturday afternoons, being mesmerized by the old black and white scary movies that played when we were growing up? I had nightmares about giant spiders taking over the world for years. What were our parents thinking letting us read and watch such things!

      Oh . . . and do you remember those atom bomb drills in school? You know . . . the ones where the alarm would make you jump out of your skin, while you were being asked to slip under your desk. How dumb I felt crouched under my flimsy, school desk. I knew that if a bomb where to go off any where near my school, I was going to be toast. That school desk was no comfort to me. It didn't stop me from wishing that my parents would build a bomb shelter in the back yard like everyone else. Hey, I was a little kid back then . . . and the adults should be keeping us safe, right?

      Now Hollywood is making new films to scare the livin' daylights out of us! I think it is about time that we all realize that we have inherited a bum, fear-based agenda. We have been programmed from birth to believe in the apocalypse, catastrophe, judgment day, devastation, all over mayhem, and the end of the world. If we are not buying it anymore, what are we going to do about it?

      Recently, we created this Y2K thing, so we could remember something really important. The fear around Y2K had tons of folks running around like powerless victims. They were running up their credit cards to buy survival supplies. They thought the world was ending, so they would not have to pay for their bills. They tricked themselves into believing that they didn't have to be responsible for their actions! The ET's were going to save them anyway, right?!

      Just prior to Y2K, I wrote an article called "Fear is our enemy, and Chaos is our Friend". Ok, the title is a bit cheesy, but it got published all over the world. Then came the hate mail. Some called me a dumb, New Age blonde, and I was going to be responsible for people not being prepared for this horrible event. It didn't bother me. I just sat back, because I knew what was coming. Well we know what happened don't we? Y2K came and went without the sky falling or the computers crashing. A bunch of survival companies retired in luxury after this one, but many individuals were left with huge financial and karmic debts to pay.

      Where was I for Y2K? I decided to run the other direction away from Y2K. I was up in the Chiapas Highlands in Mexico having a once in a life time experience in a little church called San Juan Chamula. The Maya people were out in full force to celebrate the millennium. We were the only gringos there. I have never experienced anything like this since. It was powerful. Then, at the stroke of midnight, we danced in the main square to salsa band wearing pink satin suits. It was a priceless and surreal moment. The really ironic thing was that my fairly conscious house sitter back home in Sedona felt like he had hit the jack pot. He was on my roof at midnight ready to watch the crash of the century. Yep . . . he had a year's worth of food stored in my house . . . a house that he thought I would not return to. Boy, was he embarrassed when I came home. Oh yeah . . . I had a few apologies in my in-box when I got home too. That was nice.

      Now we have the looming presence of a simple, but ominous, date on the calendar. December 21, 2012. There is huge and unnecessary commotion about who is right about this date by the way. Many are calling this time "The end of days", or "The end of time". The Mayas call this 2012 frenzy a fabrication of the Gringos. They themselves know that the earth has always changed, and civilizations rise and fall over and over. The planet warms up and cools down with or without humanity and technology. It is a natural cycle that has always existed on the earth. Yes, it is true. We are coming to a reboot of a huge cycle of time, but this is not to be feared. This time is to be respected and celebrated. It is time for us to grow up, and let go of the catastro-phobia and become the truth of who we are . . . and that is the co-creators of this reality! It is time to have a little respect for the resources on Earth, not because we want to save our skins, but because it is the right thing to do!

      OK, let's have a serious intellectual moment here. I am not the only one who feels this way. Joseph Robert Jochmans wrote . . . "The Hopi and Mayan Elders DO NOT prophesize that everything will come to an end. Rather, this is a time of transition from one World Age into another. The message they give concerns our making a choice of how we enter the future ahead. Our moving through with either resistance or acceptance will determine whether the transition will happen with cataclysmic changes or gradual peace and tranquility. The same theme can be found reflected in the prophecies of many other Native American visionaries from Black Elk to Sun Bear."

      P.S. I put this last bit in here just in case you were beginning to think I am just a brainless, idealistic New Ager. Ok, I admit it . . . I am an idealist. But I would rather shoot for the stars, and have paradise here and now, rather than dodge earthquakes, burning hot lava flows and rising oceans. Aren't we here to live in bliss and create heaven on Earth? Isn't one of the functions of the Maya Calendar to bring about harmony in all life?

      Hey, don't let me stop you. If drama and scaring yourself silly is entertaining for you, go ahead and knock yourself out. But don't think for one second that December 22nd, 23rd or the 24th isn't coming, or that you won't have to pay your bills and uphold your obligations. You are the cause of your own effect!

      The sad thing here is that humanity didn't learn from the Y2K scare, and 2012 is taking its place. Fear is becoming big business, and I am scrambling to get out of they way of this roller coaster ride. It doesn't sound like any fun to me. If you think people made money off of theY2K fear tactics, then watch out, 2012 is the mother of all scary prophesies, and it has just begun! Fear is very good for the economy. Watch out for the expanding number of local, corner, survival stores and the mass exodus from the rising water. I think it might be a good time to move back to the beach. No one will be there.

      Many metaphysical and intellectual teachers out there are clamoring to align themselves to be the authority on 2012. Everyone wants a piece of the action. It is the old, snake oil sellers reincarnated. Even Nostradamus is rolling over in his grave wanting a piece of this action! There are the books on 2012 and the survival workshops. There are DVDs and CDs and YouTube videos telling you the sky is falling, and if you watch this, maybe you will feel safe. There are astrologers, numerologists, meteorologists, geologists, and a whole horde of "experts" telling you why you should buy their stuff, go to their workshops, and how you too need to high tail it for high country. Haven't we learned by now that when we go into fear that it blocks us from hearing our own inner truth? Do you want to feel SAFE? It is simple . . . stay in your heart and listen to the truth within.

      The fact of the matter is that no one could, or can be, an authority on 2012. The closest we can get to an authority on 2012 and our possible future is the Maya Elders themselves. After all, it is their culture that the date 2012 came from . . . or did it? It does not matter who is right, and who is wrong. We all have a right to our unique perspectives. But our differences in beliefs do not change the fact that this shift is happening no matter what, and if we like it or not. Jesus said "Keep your lamps lit". In other words, keep your hearts open, and be in a state of readiness, because no one will know the day or the hour. Our attraction to the 2012 phenomena is giving our overly active minds some comfort by thinking that we know what is happening. The fact is that no one knows what the future holds for us. The future does not exist. We create our future as we go . . . Step by step.

      This, my friends, is the beauty of this incredible time! 2012 will become a great harmonizer, equalizer and unifier of humanity. Egos that are tied up in being the leading authority with find themselves so far out on the preverbal limb that they will discover themselves in a huge and very real recession . . . the post Maya 2012 recession that is. They will have cried "wolf" one too many times, and this little red riding hood doesn't buy it any more!

      I am over the fairy tails and the camp fire scary stories. In fact, it is time that we ALL get over it, and get on with it. It is time that we grow up and come to terms with who we are as a human race. The fact is that we are living masters, but somehow along the way, we got caught up with running away from the boogie man. It is time for us to come back together as a team, of equals and soul family, with a common goal that supports peace and harmony on Earth. It is time to quit following the few self-elected leaders like lost sheep, and begin to follow our hearts. We have grown past the need for Gurus. We are becoming living masters, so we better start acting like it. Don't you feel it is time?

      We have a great opportunity RIGHT NOW, and you don't want to miss it. We can come together, and begin to create a new and better world . . . together. We can do this without self righteousness, spiritual arrogance, competition or making one another right or wrong. We can also create Heaven on Earth without playing follow the leader or even trashing the leader. Maybe this time we can get down to the real reason why we are ALL here . . . and that is to create paradise together. After all, the World is what WE make of it . . . isn't it? Hey, you didn't really think the world got this way all by itself did you?

      Come December 21, 2012, I am going to be in my favorite spot in the whole world: Palenque, Mexico. I will be celebrating the end of it all . . . the tall tale about 2012 that is. I won't be sitting at home armed to protect my 10 year supply of food stored in the basement. I won't be in a bomb shelter waiting out the end of an age. I am going to be cerebrating the new age and creating paradise, because I CAN . . . and You can too. Will you join me?

      Aluna Joy Yaxk'in is an internationally known author, spiritual life coach, sacred site guide, alternative historian, ordained minister and modern mystic who inspires and encourages others to recognize and accept their own authentic divinity and connection to God. Aluna Joy Yaxk'in, PO Box 1988, Sedona AZ 86339 Ph:928-282-6292 Webpage: www.AlunaJoy.com  E-mail: aluna@...

      Copyright © 2009 - Permission is granted to copy and redistribute this article on the condition that the content remains complete, full credit is given to the author(s), and that it is distributed freely. Center of the SUN - Aluna Joy Yaxk'in, PO Box 1988 Sedona, AZ 86339 USA Ph:928-282-6292 Ph/Fax:928-282-4622 Email: aluna@... website: www.AlunaJoy.com

      ***    If you would like to comment on this article, instead of writing an e-mail to us, you can post at this link so EVERYONE can read it : ) THANK YOU
      2012 ~ The Great Equalizer ~ Message Board

      The ONLY FILM with 100% Maya perspectives and wisdoms from one of the most respected Maya Elders of our time. Mayan Elder Cirilo Perez Oxlaj, a.k.a "Wandering Wolf the Voice of the Jungle" speaks about the times that we are in and the Shift of the Ages.

      Please network this film announcement, become an ambassador for this film, and ultimately an ambassador the creation of a new earth.

      Shift of the Ages Film
      Shift of the Ages

      Help us support a good cause
      for Casa de Milagros - Peru
      Only a short few days left for a chance to help
      Support Casa de Milagros Peru
      Home for orphaned and abandoned children
      to win America's Giving Challenge

      Just a small amount of your time could mean so much to kids who really deserve it. We have known Casa de Milagros personally for many years. Unlike so many causes ... 100% of what we donate goes to help support the Kids at the Casa!... Not 10%... or 40% ... but 100%! Our group visits here every year. It has become one of our favorite days. It is a cause very, very close to my heart! I hope it will touch your heart too!

      THANK YOU in advance for considering your support
      and adding your awesome networking skills to this important cause.

      It is really simple to help the Casa.
      Go here to help

      To win 50K the Casa has to get the most donations before November 6th 2009. Everyone can donate 1 time per day and have it count as a separate unique donation. The great thing about this challenge is that it doesn't matter how much you give, but instead how much you encourage friends and family to get involved in our cause. I give $10 each morning.

      Spread the word on Facebook, Myspace, and other networks.

      Blessings ~ Aluna Joy

      ** You can watch this wonderful video about the Casa here.

      Buy a Maya / Gregorian Calendar
      and help support Mayan artists in Guatemala!

      Arte Maya 2010 Calendar
      with Paintings by Maya Village Artists

      With complete Maya calendar and day glyphs for every day of the year. This calendar helps supports mayan artists directly both individually and collectively. It also makes it possible for Arte Maya Tz'utuhil to assist promising artists allowing them to paint what they really want rather than what the tourists will buy as souvenirs. Buying this calendar means the artists get the maximum return. With complete Maya calendar and day glyphs for every day of the year/ con calendario Maya completo y glifos mayas por cada día del año. Español & English - 10.75" x 13.75"
      Quantities are limited ~ so order today

      A Mayan Pilgrimage where Spirit and Science become ONE.
      To Palenque, Bonampak, Yaxchillan, Miso Ha Falls,and Agua Azul Falls during Spring Equinox, March 17-26, 2010

      Join Author, Mystic, and Spiritual Archeologist ALUNA JOY YAXK'IN and the STAR ELDERS, with our Mayan spirit guide ENRIQUE ENCALADA, and DR. ED BARNHART, Director of the Maya Exploration Center, on a spirit-filled, informative and life changing Mayan adventure. This pilgrimage is packed full with Messages from the ancient ones, Meditation and Ceremony, blended with the wisdom of the Sacred Geometry and Archeo-Astronomy of Palenque. It will take place during the harmonizing and balancing energies of Spring Equinox.
      Only a few spots left! Find out more here.

      Tipon - The Garden of Universal Abundance Essence
      This Essence was created for Abundance and Expanding the Vessel; Unification of the Male and Female; Integration of the past 4 worlds into the new 5th world. (read related articles here) Over the last several years, I had brought the essence bowl to Tipon to make an essence, and I was told "No . . . not yet." This time the site was ready to give its energy to us. The site was emitting a huge amount of abundance . . . unqualified, pure abundance. This is a newly released energy of abundance that is offered to us so that we can create anything within our divine life's purpose. Made on September 16, 2009 from the sacred spring water combining the male and female springs at Tipon. Use wisely to accelerate your divine purpose and abundance in all areas of your lives. 1 oz. bottle.

      Moray - The Golden Universal Child Essence
      Moray is a giant, ancient, satilite dish to the stars. Moray attracts the energy of far away and vast universes, and acts as a bridge between Earth and these universes. This year there was a great shift in this site, and we realized that the great central sun had now been anchored here too. This solar energy brings about the return of the pure, inner, golden light of the innocent child within us all. It is the activation of the golden flame that is the next step for us to enter the new emerging world in front of us. (read related articles here) We were finally asked to make this essence. It took us 15 years before we were given permission. Made in the energy of a new moon in the sacred site of Moray, Peru. 1 oz. bottle.

      Machu Picchu - The Oracle Essence
      There are two areas in Machu Picchu where sacred oracles lived and were kept safe and secure. This essence was made inside the oracle site that is on the east side of the city of Machu Picchu. The oracles would slip into a semi-trance while gazing into the rippling reflections in the carved granite reflection pools. They could see anything they might direct their focus on. They could read the living library of wisdom and truth (also known as the akashic records), gain personal insight for themselves and others, see and send messages throughout the world and other dimensions, and see the future too. This essence was created to help us fine tune our inner knowing and seeing in these areas. Made on September 23, 2009 on a very quiet, late afternoon, with water from the sacred springs running throughout Machu Picchu. Please use wisely and only when you are ready to see wisdom and reality that will create quick change in your lives. 1 oz. bottle.

      Need help picking an Essence?
      Here is a handy chart with some suggestions on which Essences are right for you!

      These are the Essence suggestions for the current energies: I AM Christ Consciousness, I AM Unlimited Abundance, I AM One with All Life - I AM Unity, I AM Enlightenment, Archangel Gabriel & Archangel Uriel
      Click here to see all of our "I AM" and ArchAngel Essence offers this month:
      "I AM" Blessing Water Essences

      S*A*V*E* when you buy all 3 HERE!

         NEW printable (PDF) MAYAN (Yucatec and Kiche) CALENDAR here !!! http://www.kachina.net/~alunajoy/calendar09-10.pdf

      Star Elder Sessions
      with Aluna Joy

      Call 928-282-6292, or Raphael at 928-282-3993 (There is a waiting list right now for appointments). For more information, go to Star Elder Sessions at
      Learn more at

      Healings with Raphael
      For more information regarding Raphael's Angelic & Kahuna Ancient Rainbow Conscious Healings, including distant healing sessions, death transition sessions and testimonials, please visit Raphael's website at
      Special Offer: By making a session appointment with Raphael, and mentioning this special offer, you will receive a FREE bottle of one of our I AM Blessing Water essences or Archangel essence of your choice.

      A Free Healing with Raphael
      As my commitment to the light and to being of service to humanity, occurring on the first Saturday of each month, at 9:00A.M. Mountain Time Zone (MT) (for at least the rest of 2009), I will be doing a Free one hour healing session for all people and animals that sign up and wish to be included in receiving these divine healing energies. For more information, and to sign up for the next free healing session please visit

      Do you have a group that is ready for their own pilgrimage to the Maya World?
      Our dear brother and Mayan guide ENRIQUE is in a partnership in a tour company in Merida, so he can offer spiritual tours to groups in the Yucatan. If you have a group that wants a private and personal pilgrimage to the Maya world, we would have NO reservation recommending him as agent and guide for you. He has a great heart and deep wisdom. Write us for contact info if you want to arrange a group to the Maya world with Enrique . . . BUT keep in mind . . . Enrique is ALL OURS over Equinox in March every year until eternity passes by :)

      Inspired by mystical interpretations of global sacred sites, planetary evolution and awakening consciousness

      NEW printable (PDF) MAYAN CALENDAR in both KICHE and YUCATEC counts!

      If you are feeling appreciation for our work,
      please consider sending us a Heart Donation.

      This is not required . . . but donations help keep us going. Use link below.
      Heart Donation
      We would like to send appreciation and a HUGE THANK YOU for your support.

      Our Free Newsletter is exclusively available to those who join Center of the SUN's Newsletter mailing list - Join today!
      Please add   newsletter@...    to your "Friends" list if you are with AOL,
      Earthlink, or use an E-mail filtering program or service to receive the newsletter updates.

      This is the opt-in Newsletter for Center for the Sun. If you are getting this as a forward, , sign up for our FREE Newsletter HERE!
      If you still get messages from us, check if a friend hasn't forwarded it to you or it is coming in through a different e-mail address.
      This email has been scanned with Norton's Antivirus program with the latest anti-virus updates for your protection.