The Prophet's Conference: Remote Viewing in Cancun of Dec 21, 2012

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2009
      Very intriguing information regarding this planned remote viewing come 2010 and other related areas.

      --- RECOMMENDATIONS ---

      Russell Targ will discuss with us in Cancun his role as co-founder of a remote viewing/ESP research program for the CIA at the Stanford Research Institute (SRI) during the Cold War.

      (For a fun perspective about what went on with the CIA and US Army experiments and training with the psychic designs co-developed by Targ and his team at the then top secret SRI, go see the film "The Men who Stare at Goats", starring George Clooney, Ewan McGregor, Kevin Spacey, and Jeff Brides, opens Nov. 6, from the bestselling book of the same name by Jon Ronson. Film Trailer for "The Men Who Stare At Goats"www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4nzXt4QaYk&feature=player_embedded)

      The remote viewing program at SRI did yield significant intelligence, Targ noted. For instance, one remote viewer drew pictures of a Soviet weapons laboratory, and described a particle beam weapon under construction. Four years later, this information was verified by US spy satellites. We also found a crashed Soviet reconnaissance plane, and a kidnapped General, he said. Yet in 1995, after 23 years, the viable program was dismantled by Robert Gates, then head of the CIA because of religious fundamentalist pressure.

      One of the secrets to successful remote viewing is being able to quiet the mind, and then draw what pops into your awareness, Targ explained. Skilled remote viewers like Ingo Swann were even able to see things off planet-- he drew rings around the planet Jupiter, and Mercury's magnetic field, before either were confirmed in 1974. Such experiences point to a field of non-local awareness that we can tap into.

      Scientific and Spiritual Implications of Psychic Abilities:
      Experiencing the Future (2012) with Remote Viewing
      Russell Targ

      What do the healer, the mystic, the psychic, and the spy all have in common? They are all in touch with their non-local mind and our community of spirit. During the 1970’s and 80’s, Stanford Research Institute (SRI) carried out investigations of our ability to experience and describe distant events blocked from ordinary perception. This intuitive capacity was named remote viewing, and the research was supported by the CIA and many other government organizations for gathering intelligence about world-wide activities during the Cold War.

      Physicist Russell Targ, co-founder of this previously SECRET psychic research program, will describe the very best evidence for extrasensory perception, precognition, intuitive diagnosis and distant healing. In the Cancun workshop we will experience many of these applications, together with the spiritual implications of psychic abilities from the Hindu mystic Patanjali, and the Dzogchen dharma masters, down to the present time, as they might be applied to expanding ones timeless and nonlocal awareness. We will discuss how to recognize the actual psychic signal, and separate it from mental noise of memory, imagination, and analysis – and why should we bother with ESP? Finally, and most important, we will have lessons in remote viewing, just as they did in the successful Stanford Research Institute program, and then use these abilities to view a specific location on the Winter solstice of 2012, a location by its presence would give a message for all to understand.

      The purpose of this conference is to explore a radically different, more optimistic interpretation of the Mayan prophecy – as referring to the end of the world as we have known it. Instead of predicting a physical destruction of the material world, the Mayan prophecy might refer to death and rebirth and a mass inner transformation of humanity. The conference brings together Stanislav Grof, Jose Arguelles, Graham Hancock, Jacque Fresco, John Major Jenkins, Christine Page, Daniel Pinchbeck, Roxanne Meadows, Russell Targ, and Miguel Angel Vergara in the beautiful setting of Cancun, Mexico. Following the conference will be a pilgrimage to the Mayan sites of Chichen Itza, Coba, Ek Balam, and Muyil.

      For more information:
      Call (1) 505-559-4632 USA or (44) 020 8133 4994 UK
      email:
      Event Info

      THE EXPERIMENT IN CANCUN
      www.greatmystery.org/events/cancun2012.htm

      What Is Going To Happen December 21, 2012?
      We hope to find out at the 2012 Tipping Point Conference in Cancun
      through Remote Viewing
      January 22-24, 2010 Conference
      January 22-28, 2010 Conference + Pilgrimage to Mayan sites

      And the way we plan to do this is by bringing in RUSSELL TARG, co-founder of the previously top-secret Stanford Research Institute's investigation into psychic abilities in the 1970s and 1980s for the CIA and the military.

      Conferees will participate in The Experiment in Cancun with Russell Targ to remote view December 21, 2012.

      George Clooney in The Men Who Stare At Goats

      Cafe Cody Radio
      The Soundtrack to your life
      Coming to you from the Mediterranean island, Mallorca, Spain
      www.cafecody.com
      Bookstore
      Recommended Reading from
      The Prophets Conference
      and The Great Rethinking
      Featured Tours
      SHAMANIC SOJOURN IN EGYPT the land of Ptah with Hank Wesselman:
      A Prophets Conference Journey
      2-13 December 2009
      SOLD OUT
      2012 TIPPING POINT - CANCUN
      Jose Arguelles, Jacque Fresco, Stan Grof, Graham Hancock, John Major Jenkins, Roxanne Meadows, Christine Page, Daniel Pinchbeck, Russell Targ, Miguel Angel
      22-29 January 2010
      SHAPESHIFTING A NEW WORLD DEEP IN THE LANDS OF THE MAYA
      with John Perkins and Llyn Roberts 3-13 December 2009
      TOUR of SOUTH INDIA
      with Amit Goswami
      and Uma Krishnamurthy
      Yoga and Quantum Consciousness
      15-28 January 2010

      Contact Info
      Email: The Prophets Conference
      Home: www.greatmystery.org
      Tel: (1) 505 796 4023 USA/Canada or (44) 020 8123 5108 UK