Shamanic Astrology: November 2009 Free Celestial Timings

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2009
      Free Celestial Timings - with October 31 Bonus...

      Join us for a February 2010 trip to be with Whales and Dolphins in the Baja... info below*

      The November Free Sample of the Celestial Timings is now available http://celestialtimings.com/free_timings/index.html and here is the October 31 Timings as Chiron stations direct.

      Oct 31, Saturday. Chiron Stations direct at 21 Aquarius 14. This is especially significant for those who have planets, nodes or angles between 21 and 27 degrees of Aquarius, Leo, Scorpio and Taurus as this represents a shift toward greater synthesis of your current Chiron initiation. Chiron is the archetypal Wounded Healer who teaches about the transformative power that lies within our wounds when we are willing to accept these gifts and turn the wounds into our medicine transforming them through radical acceptance of our human condition and the paradox of being human and divine at the same time. Chiron’s story reminds us of this issue because he was one of the Gods, an immortal, or someone with a highly developed divine nature who was also developing his human nature through a compassionate encounter with a wound he could not cure.

      As a master healer with an incurable wound Chiron came face to face with circumstances beyond his control. Ultimately, Chiron did not do anything wrong to cause his incurable wound. It was an accident that became his greatest initiation. It was not a punishment. When encountering difficult circumstances in life it is easy to wonder what we did wrong, or what we did to deserve this experience, or how our thinking created the situation. It may simply be whatever we are encountering is an initiation designed to take us further and deeper than we have been before into the feelings, into the human experience, into the place where we learn about acceptance and surrender, trusting that what is happening is designed to facilitate the initiation process and has nothing to do with how good or bad we have been.

      If you are a human being you have experienced some kind of wounding in your life. It is the nature of living in this reality and no matter who you are it is unavoidable. The purpose of the wounding is to learn how to authentically transform our wounds and to gain the gifts the healing journey provides. Acceptance of what IS and forgiveness of ourselves and others are keys to this process. When we come to accept the wounds we carry, then they can magically transform so we are no longer at the affect of them. This is where we can successfully detach emotionally from our story, and when we are emotionally detached the story no longer defines us, but rather can now become a medicine teaching assisting and inspiring others who are going through a similar journey.

      In Chiron’s story he transformed his wound through his desire to help Prometheus who was being punished for stealing fire from the Gods. Chiron reasoned that since he was in so much pain anyway there was no reason for them both to suffer. When Chiron approached Zeus with his plan, Zeus was so moved my Chiron’s compassion he freed Prometheus and allowed Chiron to become the starry constellation Centaurus. Chiron’s story reminds us that even the gods themselves were at the affect of circumstances beyond their control teaching them more about themselves and things like compassion, caring, acceptance, and discernment. Ultimately, based on Chiron’s choice to accept and embrace his wound and still be in service, he was transformed from the Wounded Healer to the Shamanic Healer, dying to his old form, and birthing into a new form that continues to inspire our understanding of the value and gifts awaiting us when we embrace and accept our own Chironic wounds.

      A couple of days ago Mars reached Quadrature or said another way it was square the Sun and is still influencing us over the next few days. The Sun (6 Scorpio) square to Mars (6 Leo) fuels the awareness of how the sacred masculine is or isn’t loving and accepting what IS in the moment. The Sun in Scorpio illuminates the places where the sacred masculine has self-judgment and hasn’t integrated the shadow with the light. Both are valid and have value. Once the shadow is integrated we contact our essential strength and greater empowerment can emerge. Self-love cannot truly exist until we love all the parts of ourselves, even the ones that we have judged as wrong or bad because it is both the shadow and light that informs our human experience.

      Special Announcements and Events (Some of these announcements are not connected to the Shamanic Astrology Mystery School but are offered for your information)

      *Whales and Dolphins!!! Be sure to note a wonderful opportunity to join Cayelin Castell and Lauren Jubelirer for an extraordinary Shamanic Astrology event in Baja California  Feb 7- 14, 2010 that includes journeying with the Great Blue Whales and Dolphins. The cost is only $1500 for 7 days lodging, 21 meals and all teachings and excursions are included. Airfare is the only thing NOT included. The first week of this event is already booked so if you are interested please call Michael Fishback to book your trip NOW! Phone: 828-675-9387 email: fishdeya@...  See details http://shamanicastrology.com/events/2010-baja-whale-adventure

      December 2 – 6 2009 near Tucson, Arizona Sacred Marriage and Relationship Training with Daniel Giamario and Cayelin Castell Full Details
      Winter Solstice Celebration December 19 and 20, 2009 with Daniel and Cayelin Full Details

      Baja California Jan 31 to Feb 14, 2010 One week or two with the Great Blue Whales and Dolphins

      I am pleased to announce that on Sept 28, 2009 the Shamanic Astrology Mystery School received confirmation on its 501 (c) 3 non-profit status. That means if you want to make a donation to support the school it is now tax deductible. http://shamanicastrology.com/about/lineage

      Shamanic Astrology on YouTube Links
      Recapping Hawaii Event http://www.facebook.com/l/f5b19;www.youtube.com/watch?v=719xnFz6eWU
      Recapping what we learned about the Hawaiian Moon Calendar http://www.facebook.com/l/f5b19;www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7cXnxz9xAg

      Testimonial with more here http://www.celestialtimings.com/ct_testimonials.html
      "Cayelin Castell's subscription to Celestial Timings are worth their weight in gold. Each month, Cayelin provides her readers with a profound and insightful teaching on the relationship between the Earth and Sky. She then goes on to share the astrological mysteries throughout the month in a way that is understandable and educates the astrologer in each of us. If you want to develop your understanding of the impact the celestial world has on your personal experience then a paid subscription to the Celestial Timings is vital!" Lisa Micahels founder of the Natural Rhythms™ Institute www.naturalrhythms.org

      The Monthly FREE Resonance Repatterning® sessions for 2009 Paid Celestial Timings Subscribers have been a HUGE success.  Each month has built powerfully on the work of the previous months. We have had wonderful reports including shifts in overall health, well being and awareness. We are creating a powerful collective field with these sessions and would love to have you join us.

      Our next  FREE Resonance Repatterning® session is November 11, 2009 . These sessions are free to all paid Celestial Timings subscribers and you can participate either by being on the phone or by proxy. Both are equally effective.  If you are NOT a PAID subscriber you may want to consider getting a paid subscription ($29.00 for a one year subscription) and take advantage of this unprecedented free offer with 3 free sessions left this year. This month we are focusing on Saturn's move into Libra.

      These Resonance Repatterning®  sessions are explained in detail here http://celestialtimings.com/subscriber/rr_explained.html. When you become a paid subscriber to the Celestial Timings you will receive the access information for the tele-conference calls and/or how to participate by proxy (meaning you do not have to be on the conference call to receive the benefits of the RR session).

      Don't forget you can access the past Celestial Timings on the archives page of the Celestial Timings Website http://www.celestialtimings.com/archives/index.html.

      Twelve Tribes CD This is a multi-dimensional guided journey through the Shamanic Astrology archetypes written and narrated Carolyn Brent who is now known as Cayelin Castell and features original sound healing music performed by John Dumas. This CD is ON SALE for $17 domestic including shipping and $22 international including shipping. Sale ends December 2009.
      You can order online either by check or by PayPal http://www.shamanicastrology.com/cds.html

      Building a School in the Philippines...Donations from Celestial Timings readers have been an immense help to these children since last year. Many now have books, backpacks and are getting regular meals. Although a lot has been accomplished already, more school supplies, books and building materials are still needed. Donation information is also on the site.  http://www.rbaschool.com/index.html

      Here is an endorsement from me about Arttemis and Krystalle Keszainn and their powerful, transformative, and timely offerings.
      Arttemis and Krystalle Keszainn are on a mission to empower our human family to remember their radiant health, inner peace, and joy! They are sharing workshops, discussions, and coaching sessions to help everyone make informed healing choices for themselves and for our planet. They love working with people who desire to be vibrant, vital and alive, and are committed to making empowering, life-enhancing choices. They guide you to achieve radiant health, clarity of mind, emotional intelligence, enhanced spiritual connection, and greater intimacy in your relationships. They offer simple answers, simple solutions, and a clear direction forward on your conscious healing journey. Find out more on their Facebook page www.facebook.com/newearthvision and their latest newsletter  or email contact krystalle33@...

      Joyful Blessings,

      Cayelin K Castell
      mail to: p3@...
      www.ShamanicAstrology.com
      www.CelestialTimings.com

      Miracles come from your love...They are synchronistic events that usually occur when you let go of attachment and trust your inner guidance  - Sanaya Roman
      The following physical address is associated with this mailing list:

      Tucson, AZ