Patricia Cota-Robles: BALANCING THE MASCULINE & FEMININE WITHIN

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2009
      BALANCING THE MASCULINE AND FEMININE WITHIN
      by Patricia Diane Cota-Robles

      http:/eraofpeace.org

      2009 is numerically an 11 year. Eleven is the Master Number that reflects the transformation of the physical into the Divine. The many activities of Light that have taken place this year have provided us with amazing opportunities to move into the highest level of consciousness we have experienced since our fall from Grace aeons ago.

      The I AM Presence of every person on Earth is utilizing this increased influx of Light to help balance the masculine and feminine polarity within our right- and left-brain hemispheres. This is being done in perfect alignment with our highest good and our individual Divine Plans.

      As this balance occurs within each one of us, our spiritual brain centers are being activated. These centers include our pituitary, pineal, and hypothalamus glands, and the ganglionic centers at the base of our brains. When these centers are fully activated our Crown Chakra opens to full breadth. When our Crown Chakra is open, we are able to connect directly with the multidimensional aspects of our own Divinity. This allows us to easily regain Christ Consciousness, which will move us a quantum leap forward in the Light.

      I think most of us realize that there is a masculine and feminine polarity within us, but I do not think we understand the magnitude of what these polarities can do to help us awaken and reach our highest level of consciousness. For several years, the Beings of Light have been giving us very important information about the masculine and feminine aspects of Deity within us. The masculine polarity reflects our Father God's Divine Power, Will, and Authority. The feminine polarity reflects our Mother God's Divine Love, Adoration, and Reverence for Life.

      To make this important accumulation of information readily available to all of us we have compiled the information into 2 CDs.

      The information that tells us about the importance of our masculine polarity is contained on the CD titled THE POWER OF ONE.

      When our Power is out of balance, we deal with low self-esteem, failure consciousness, abuse of power, lack of trust in ourselves, and many other negative things that prevent us from reaching our highest potential.

      The information that tells us about the importance of our feminine polarity is contained on the CD titled I AM LOVE.

      When our Love is out of balance, we deal with all kinds of problems that adversely affect our relationships, jobs, self worth, and a multitude of other things that block our forward progress. This CD also contains amazing information about the return of our Mother God, the Divine Feminine.

      Both of these CDs have very enlightening information from the Beings of Light in the Realms of Illumined Truth about the importance of this time. They also contain meditations, affirmations, and other powerful tools that will help us to balance our right- and left-brain hemispheres at an accelerated pace.

      November is the eleventh month in 2009, so we are blessed with the powerful 11:11 numerical frequency throughout this entire month. On November 11 and 29, 2009, we are blessed with 11:11:11 numerical frequency, which will be an incredibly powerful time for all of us.

      Because of the opportunity we are being given to accelerate the balancing of the masculine and feminine within us, which will be greatly amplified in November and continue through the end of 2009, we are going to offer these two CDs at a reduced rate.

      We have put both THE POWER OF ONE and I AM LOVE CDs ON SALE.

      The CDs are available in ENGLISH or SPANISH.

      You can order the physical CDs, which will be mailed to you,
      or download the CDs from an mp3 file directly to your computer.

      If you are interested in ordering the CDs for yourself or as GIFTS for your friends and loved ones, you may do so from our SECURE WEBSITE SHOPPING CART:

      http://eraofpeace.org/store/index.php?act=viewCat&catId=saleItems

      If this link does not work, please cut and paste it in your browser.

      You can also mail, fax or phone your order to us by filling out the Order Form below.

      IMPORTANT SALE!!

      THE POWER OF ONE and I AM LOVE CDs
      by Patricia Diane Cota-Robles

      ORDER FORM

      THE  POWER OF ONE - CD
      WAS $12.00   -   NOW  $9.00

      I AM LOVE - CD
      WAS $12.00   -   NOW  $9.00

      Please send me  ____ The Power of One CD (s) $9.00 each
      plus postage/handling.

      Please send me  ____ I AM Love CD (s) $9.00 each
      plus postage/handling

      The Power of One CD(s)     $______________
      I AM One CD (s)                   $______________
      Postage & Handling             $______________
      Foreign Postage                  $______________
      TOTAL                                   $______________

      Postage and Handling

      Up to $20.00................$ 6.00
      $20.01-$36.00.............$ 8.00
      $36.01-$50.00.............$ 9.00
      $50.01-$75.00.............$12.00
      $75.01-$90.00.............$13.00
      $90.00 and over...........$15.00

      For all Canada & Mexico orders, please add an additional 10% of the subtotal (total of merchandise before postage).  For all other foreign countries, please add an additional 16% of the subtotal.  Please do not send personal foreign checks.  Send an International Postal Money Order or you may use a credit card.  Thank you!

      NAME___________________________________________
      ADDRESS________________________________________
      CITY____________________STATE_________ZIP________
      COUNTRY_________________________________________
      TELEPHONE______________________________________
      E-MAIL___________________________________________

      CREDIT CARD INFORMATION

      VISA_____  MASTERCARD_____  AMERICAN EXPRESS_____

      DISCOVER CARD____

      NAME ON CARD_______________________________________
      EXP DATE_____________SECURITY CODE_____

      If ordering by mail, send this order form to:

      New Age Study of Humanity's Purpose (or NASHP)
      PO Box 41883
      Tucson AZ 85717

      Fax 520-751-2981
      Phone 520-885-7909