VFF eNews: FREE teleconference, Sunday, November 1st.

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2009
      eNews Header

      As we contemplate our enlightenment, Master Djwhal Khul reminds us that it will take the collective “we” to reach it. Master has a beautiful way of answering individual questions by giving bigger picture insights of the events that many of us have been experiencing collectively.

      Please join us for the next Free Q&A teleconference call…

      Djwhal Khul channeled through Kathlyn Kingdon
      Free Q & A Teleconference
      Sunday, November 1st
      8:30:pm Eastern, 7:30:pm Central, 6:30:pm Mountain, 5:30:pm Pacific, 4:30:pm Alaska

      Click
      here to register.

      If you have a question of a general nature to submit, please add it to the comments section when you register. Master will choose a few questions and address them on this call.

      This call will be recorded, so if it’s of interest but the timing is not a match for you, register and write a note in the comments section;  a link to the recording will be emailed to you the day after the teleconference.

      eNews Footer
      This email was sent by:
      Vajra Flame Foundation, Ltd.
      P.O. Box 383 Glenwood Springs, CO 81602