Higher Awareness: (IJ) #8-298 - Remember...

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2009
      The Inner Journey - Open to new possibilities!

      Remember...

      "Never forget what you need to remember."

      -- Garrett Bartley

      What do you want to remember from this past week?

      Reflect on your experience over the last 7 days. What was memorable about it? Write a short summary.

      If you are not learning and moving forward, you are unconsciously entrenching older patterns more deeply. You are actually going backwards. So take a few minutes each week to reflect on what matters most in your life.

      "Memory is the cabinet of the imagination, the treasury of reason, the registry of conscience, and the council chamber of thought."

      -- Basile

      Confused about what you want and where you're going? We'll support you in getting clear so you can plan your life and live your plan! Take our online personal goal setting workbook with daily email support. Discover the empowerment that comes with focus! Click here to get started now.

      John & Patrice Robson The Inner Journey is brought to you by John & Patrice Robson of HigherAwareness.com. We invite you to take the awareness and consciousness journey to know & grow yourself.

      Copyright © 1999 - 2009 Higher Awareness Inc.
      111 Kulawy Drive North NW, Edmonton, AB, Canada T6L 6T9

      Ezine Design by Shoi @ eMasters' Ezine Heaven