Fw: 19 Cancer The Angels of The Word

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2001

      Sent: Monday, July 09, 2001 2:28 PM
      Subject: 19 Cancer The Angels of The Word

      19 degrees Cancer

      The Angels of The Word

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Abagrion’

      Beloved, We teach the understanding of the power of the word that is spoken on the four levels of will, thought, emotion, and form. These words are spoken in a wholebrain manner, using intent, meaning, feeling, and imagination of color, sound, and sensation for each letter.

      Here are the letters of our name with explanations of their meaning:

      ‘A-B-R-A-G-R-I-O-N

      A…We teach mastery of the language of symbols, magical knowledge and formulae of the divine virtues of the ancient language. We do this in the context of wisdom of the divine mind.

      B…We impart knowledge of magical formulae in order to direct fate according to karmic law.

      A…We help you with attunement to the highest wisdom and illumination.

      G…We help you obtain blessings of peace and protection from harm.

      R…We impart discerning judgment and impeccable morality to free the seeker to follow the path of service safely and unimpeachably.

      I…We show you how to influence the conscientiousness of anyone and trigger or erase memories according to whatever uplifts life and furthers the highest good.

      O…We show you how to have absolute contentment and emotional poise, through attunement to Divine Justice.

      N…We inspire you to absolute freedom and independence of feeling.’

      In the angel messages that follow we will guide you, step by step, to understand the cosmic language, the power of the word.

      This knowledge can be used to perform the miracles that your teachers have shown you in ages past.

      Often this knowledge is used to speak the word of protection.

      In your plane of existence it is still important for many to learn the lessons of unity and harmlessness through their own experience of suffering, or as it is called in your oriental religions, karma.

      How many masters on their path to illumination reached their final breakthroughs in consciousness in extreme moments of crisis.

      It is said that even your Master Jesus spent three days in darkest hell before resurrection.

      It was taught that Lord Buddha obtained enlightenment as he pondered the sufferings of his people.

      It is important that negativity exists as one of the many choices that the soul can experience on it’s journey to perfection.

      Therefore the Angels of the Word, are called by God to speak with you.

      This is the day of acknowledging our presence with you.

      Listen to our song, and know that we are here to help you. Whenever you sense the need of protection from negative influences, CALL ON US, so that we can teach you the path of mastery.

      See how quickly we come when you summon us in your heart.

      Call on us.

      How swiftly we come when you call.

      How quickly we surround you and the ones for whom you pray as we teach you the mysteries of the power of prayer, of the word.

      Call on us

      Our joy is in the wellbeing of all of God’s children.

      With the power of the word, only your own soul will allow any negativity to befall you, and that will only happen when it is for your own highest good.

      Call on us. We come when you beckon.

      We are the Angels of The Word.

      *

      MIRACLES

      The 19th day of the 28 day Moon Cycle

      The Angels of Emotional Harmony

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Ezheme’

      Beloved,

      We teach the children of God the relationship of emotions to the laws of harmony that govern the Universe.

      The ORIGINAL law, from which all other laws come, is the LAW OF ONE that states "When one is harmed, all are harmed. When one is helped, all are helped."

      In the mastery of emotions, the understanding of this law is of utmost importance, because emotion is magnetism and attraction. Emotion is the precursor of manifestation on the physical plane and therefore emotions determine whether the physical realm is heaven or hell.

      Harm done to anyone, self or other, harms the entire Web of Life.

      To understand emotions, and render them not only harmless, but to make them beneficial to self and others requires certain rules, or laws.

      They are as follows:

      1…Emotions MUST FLOW. They cannot be bottled up, denied, bypassed, or medicated away.

      It is difficult to meditate on the positive feelings of the Divine Virtues when negative feelings are begging to be heard, felt, and healed. Trying to avoid and hold back this healing process takes tremendous energy and is exhausting. It is important to heal negative emotions when they come up.

      Bottled up or denied negative emotions go inward into the subconscious and are held in the body tissue. There they cause dis-ease, suppress the immune system, and are acted out sub-consciously without conscious awareness.

      Negative feelings must be allowed to flow IN A SAFE AND NON-DESTRUCTIVE MANNER, for it is in flowing that they are healed. Find a safe private place and feel the negative feelings without acting destructively. Cry or scream into a pillow in order not to alarm others. Do not break anything, or harm yourself.

      Strong over-reactive negative emotions almost always go back to a previous emotional traumatic event. Many of the most painful events happen in very young childhood.

      By allowing negative emotions to flow, the memory of the original wounding event is often remembered. By reliving the painful memory over and over in your mind from beginning to end, and feeling through all the feelings each time; healing insights arise and the emotions begin to heal naturally.

      Using rapid eye movement, moving the eyes back and forth like the body does in dreaming sleep, shifts the flow of emotional energy back and forth between the two hemispheres of the brain so that the energy is processed in a whole brain manner.

      Allowing negative emotions to flow and process in this way brings healing. This is how you prevent negative emotions from harming yourself or others.

      2…Once negative emotions are healed, meditating on the Divine Virtues arouses blissful feelings of happiness and power. This is done effectively in a wholebrain manner by using the ancient will-thought-feeling-and-sensation technique of the ancient language.

      The stronger the positive feelings, the stronger the magnetic power of attraction in forming reality in the physical world. Learning to control the mind so that it focuses on the beauty and perfection of the Divine, allows the feelings to grow and grow in bliss and strength.

      It is in this second step that we teach the children of God to understand the laws of harmony of emotion through analogy. In every moment, in every situation, the most harmonious feelings flow when the mind sees Divine Life expressing itself through everything in existence. We encourage you to meditate on the letters of the ancient language, and thereby become masters of consciousness.

      ‘E-Z-H-E-M-E

      E…We show you how to spiritualize matter, obtain clairvoyance, and understand the mysteries of manifesting new realities.

      Z…We help seekers with the ability to gain general mind expansion, talents, and abilities such as eloquence, abstract ability, and grasp of high tantric magic.

      H…We teach all levels of the symbolic expressions of the ancient language, the power of the word.

      E…We evoke the highest form of intuition and confer the ability to transfer consciousness and transform ordinary consciousness into cosmic consciousness.

      M…We initiate masters of feelings, vitality, and the change process in order to help understand the laws of fluidity.

      E…We teach seekers to intensify their ideas and visions into material form.’

      Seeing the beauty of Divine Will, Divine Intelligence and Ideas, Divine Love and Mercy, and Divine Beauty in Form in everything that exists, arouses feelings that attract heaven on earth and give understanding of the laws of harmony in the feeling world.

      *

      ECSTASY

      Names or phrases in italics or single quotation marks are quoted or paraphrased from the books

      of Franz Bardon, ISBN 3-921338-02-6 [The Practice of Magical Evocation] and 3-921338-13-4 [The Key to the True Quaballah]. Publisher is Dieter Ruggeberg, Wuppertal/ W. Germany.

      Order these books online at

      www.amaluxherbal.com

      Previous angel messages and instructions on the ancient language, and the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, can be found at:

      www.globalpsychics.com

      www.iamthebeloved.com

      And