Master DK's Daily Thought for Monday, October 5, 2009

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2009
      Vajra Flame Foundation - Daily Thought

      Daily Thought for Monday, October 5, 2009
      by Master Djwhal Khul

      I take continual delight in the Universe's remarkable ability to keep all Its commitments.

      Daily Thought
      This email was sent by:
      Vajra Flame Foundation, Ltd.
      P.O. Box 383
      Glenwood Springs, CO 81602
      www.vajraflame.org
      (303)554-9881

      Copyright 2009 Vajra Flame Foundation, Ltd.. All rights reserved.