Check out my photos on Facebook

  • Birdmankfr Kevin Francis Ramey
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 4 2:12 PM
      Facebook
      facebook
      Birdmankfr Kevin Francis Ramey
      Birdmankfr Kevin Francis Ramey has:
      8 friends
      0 photos
      0 notes
      1 wall post
      0 groups

      Check out my photos on Facebook

      Hi lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com,

      Thanks,
      Birdmankfr

      http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=1044976453&k=Z6AXPYQ6P4T1VAEHRCW52USVWSJCXY5&r

      See who else has invited you to Facebook:
      Sally SpencerSally Spencer
      69 friends
      Sridhar Amrita AumSridhar Amrita Aum
      184 friends
      1 photo
      Agricola de ChileAgricola de Chile
      273 friends
      10 photos
      lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com was invited to join Facebook by Birdmankfr Kevin Francis Ramey. If you do not wish to receive this type of email from Facebook in the future, please click here to unsubscribe.
    • Phoenix