Aluna Joy: The Light of a new SUN

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1 4:29 PM
      Our Newsletter is exclusively available to those who join Center of the SUN's Newsletter mailing list.
      Join our list if you are not already on our list, or if you are getting this as a forward, or as a one-time only sample copy from us.

      *** If you are seeing confusing HTML, or text is missing or too wide, go here to view the newsletter:
      Email this Newsletter to a Friend

      Center of the Sun - Sept 2009
      Aluna Joy Yaxk'in, PO Box 1988, Sedona, AZ 86339 ~ Ph: 928-282-6292 ~ www.AlunaJoy.com  ~ Email: aluna@...
      COPYRIGHT © 2009... Permission is granted to copy and redistribute this newsletter on the condition
      that the content remains complete, full credit is given to the author(s), and that it is distributed freely.

      Aluna Joy Yaxk'in ~ Sept 2009

      We are back from Peru ~ but I never know why I title a pilgrimage the way I do until after the trip dates. Hindsight can be great confirmation. This was never more true than for our recent trip to the Peruvian Andes. I named the trip "In Love & Service within a New Sun". I felt that we were entering an era of deepening sacred service to the collective. I felt that we had already entered the beginning stages of a New Sun, but I was looking for concrete proof of these feelings. I hoped that Peru would give these feelings some solid validity. Well . . . I was not disappointed. In fact, I was blown away by the huge shift that took place in only 1 short year since our last pilgrimage. There is no doubt now that we have, in fact, entered a new cycle of time. What I discovered on this trip were the first few foundation stones for this new world we are creating together.

      What changed?

      For the last 15 years, I have boarded a plane headed for Peru without being able to feel the final destination. My mind knew I was going to South American Andes, but my heart and senses could not feel them. It felt like the plane would fly through a dimensional doorway and we ended up, just like magic, in a mystical land that was too beautiful to be real. It was too big and other worldly to assimilate.

      This year was quite different. As I was packing up to leave for Peru, my world grew more unreal, and felt more like a dream or an illusion. The day before my travel day, here in Sedona, we had a close call with a flood. The locals called it a perfect storm. Our street became a river of mud and rock. It was a torrent of water that rushed down Thunder Mountain and right into our neighborhood. No one had seen anything like it. I could feel the energy in Sedona had shifted, but I had to leave for our trip before I could understand the changes. I felt like I was in a dream. It was unreal.

      Once on the plane, I was surprised that I could feel the Andes. It felt really quite normal to be going to Peru again. I didn't think much of this at the time, however, once I arrived in Cuzco, it became very clear, that something had shifted. The Andes didn't feel dream-like or a mystical dream anymore. The Andes were very present, clear and touchable. Once we arrived in the sacred city of the Andean Masters, Machu Picchu, this sense of presence was very solid. The energy of the sacred city was really down to earth . . . or was it? I did not feel separate from the energy anymore. I could take it all in. The mountains were open and present and sending out incredible energy. It was wonderfully confusing to the memory of the past.

      I asked Lord Meru what these new feelings meant. He replied, with his usual economy of words . . . "You can become ONE with the Apus (spirits of the mountains) because your frequency has risen up to meet them. You have awakened into a New Sun within your heart center." P.S. This message was not just for me and our group. This message is for all of humanity! If we are feeling this new Sun in the Andes now, it won't be long before the entire earth and humanity feels it to. Sacred site usually receive the new frequencies initially, and then this energy spreads across the earth like honey.

      I began to watch the effect this new energy had on myself and our group. I noticed that the air seemed to have more oxygen than before. We didn't struggle with breathing quite as much as years past. I felt that we were being more supported by the new environment. It was less of a stretch for us to merge and bond with the energy. I also saw that we tired easily and took more down time. We were doing a lot more inner work than we could conceive of at the time. This was due to the fact that the energy was completely present, and there was more energy to work with. Once the group merged with this new presence, we took off and flew!

      Soon it was clear that the group was going to dive deeper into the wisdom of the Apus than ever before. We bonded as family instantly, and we were completely open to each other. There was a profound support and oneness within the group. It was inspiring. I noticed that the attraction of the material world had much less effect on this group than the years before. Also, the number of energy healers in this group was much higher. Hotel rooms became healing rooms . . . and everyone was working to serve each other. It was the most hard working group to date! We were offering our diverse forms of sacred service to each other.

      New symptoms for ascension . . . In addition to the LONG list of ascension symptoms that we have been experiencing for a couple of years, we discovered a few more . . . How many of you are feeling like your teeth and jaw are exploding with energy? Are you having weird traveling tooth aches and jaw tightness, and are your ears feeling pressure almost like an ear ache? Are you unquenchable with your thirst? This is the new energy arising in the new Sun. You can be helped by . . . . many times a day hold your jaw wide open to release the energy building in your jaw. Drink a lot of water with a splash of juice to break the water tension, so you can absorb more. Breathe deep and take naps!

      The trip was over before we knew it . . . but oddly, we didn't feel the usual disconnect on our last day. This was great as the last day disconnect really hurts my heart. We didn't have the feeling that we were leaving each other. It felt like we were just going somewhere else for a short while. I asked the Andean Masters why this was so. They shared that we are not separate anymore by geography. We have a knowing of a new level of oneness. We have a knowing that we are all connected to each other. We have stretched much larger in this new frequency to encompass global community. Being one with each other is not something we dream about anymore, but instead it has now become a solid reality.

      We received many messages while in Peru that we will be posting to you as soon as we can get the tapes transcribed (Thanks to Raphael). We also made 3 new essences in this new expanded frequency. We will offer them to you as soon as we can.

      Great Blessings, Aluna Joy

      ***    If you would like to comment on this article, instead of writing an e-mail to us, you can post it at the bottom of this link so everyone can read it : ) THANK YOU
      In The Light of a New Sun ~ Message Board

      We are sending our HEARTS and SUPPORT and UNLIMITED HEALING ENERGY to MAMA KIA of Casa de Milagros in PERU. We are seeing you 100% recovered from your health challenges. We need you here ... and your wonderful kids need you : ) Get well soon!
      Peru ~ Casa de Milagros
      Casa de Milagros is home for orphaned children in Peru, that is a very loving wholistic community that heals and educates beautiful abandoned Peruvian children. They are always in need of your tax deductible donations.   http://www.chandlersky.org
      ** Watch this wonderful video about the casa.

      MAYA 2012 FILM LAUNCH!!!

      We are on the threshold of a major shift in collective consciousness. Among the many drivers of this shift may be...  1) the confluence of accelerating human evolution and 2) fear of the unknown, otherwise known as "the future", the epitome of which is "2012" and the Mayan Calendar end-date controversy. We have heard from everyone but the Maya on this pivotal topic. The time is now, according to Mayan Grand Elder Cirilo Perez Oxlaj, to hear from "Wandering Wolf…the Voice of the Jungle." This is the purpose of the Shift of the Ages film.

      Don Alejandro is asking for your help in preserving sacred visions, concepts, and information of the Ancient Ones. This can only be done if we work together as ONE! Will you help and network this film and become an Ambassador for the Shift of the Ages?

      Are you tired of second hand information, or fear based mis-information about the Maya and their beliefs about 2012? Then read on. You can learn about the Maya prophesies directly from the leader of the Maya people in an astounding beautiful new film -
      The Shift of the Ages.

      Don Alejandro Cirilo Perez Oxlaj is a 13th Generation Quiche Mayan High Priest, Itinerant Ambassador of the Indigenous Pueblos Mayas, Xinca and Garifuna of Guatemala, and President of the National Council of Elders Mayas, Xinca and Garifuna. He has commissioned the production of this film in order to reveal sacred visions, concepts, and information. The Ancient Ones left stories, hieroglyphs and prophecies to be carefully considered by each successive generation. "The Shift of the Ages" gives a voice to these Ancient Ones who have prophesied this shift for eons.
      Shift of the Ages Film
      Ambassadors for this film are now unifying, forming alliances, and working underground networks to assist in the availability to the mainstream world with this timely message in a momentous transitional time. A time will come for us to decide. That time has come. See the film trailers. Become an Ambassador for the Shift of the Ages.

      Shift of the Ages' Ambassadors spread the message of the upcoming film to their friends, families and colleagues. In addition to Grandfather Cirilos video Messages to the World, which are released every twenty days (Mayan Ahau days) on this site and posted on YouTube, regular updates and timely information will be given in the Shift of the Ages Newsletter.

      Shift of the Ages Ambassadors have access to first phase DVD, CD Soundtrack, Mayan Fire-Intention Crystals and other unique Shift of the Ages products. By becoming an Ambassador now, you help spread the word and fund a grassroots marketing campaign that will lead, ultimately, to a mainstream theatrical release for a worldwide audience.

      It is vitally important that the integrity of the sacred messages that will be presented in the film be impeccably preserved. Ambassadors allow us to Independently Distribute the film without sacrificing creative control in the traditional film distribution process. Ambassadors are therefore protectors of this sacred message and beckon to the call of our Mayan Elders and ancestors, to help spread the message of hope, unity and a transforming world under a new Sun. There will be many people sensationalizing this sacred message purely for financial gain, and in doing so, breed more fear, separation and scarcity in contradiction to the prophetic messages of our ancestors. Given the state of our world, in deed, it is about time.

      Every Mayan Calendar Ahau Day - every 20 days... Wandering Wolf will deliver a Message to the World. These messages will be recorded in video, presented and archived here. As we approach Year Zero, and the much anticipated release of his story and the prophetic message of the Maya in the Shift of the Ages film, these Messages to the World will help guide us in these tumultuous times. You will be invited to embed these video messages on your site, or link to them here.

      From Aluna Joy . . . I am so excited about this film. It has been a long wait for me and even longer wait for Don Alejandro and the film producers and crew. I signed up as Ambassador as soon as the site was up. I have watched the trailers and met with the film crew. This is more than another documentary. It is a shamanic experience which preserves and transmits the Maya Cosmo-Vision for all of us, and for future generations. If you can only do one thing to help the Maya Cosmo-Vision . . . , this it it! Become an Ambassador now. Network this announcment on Myspace, Facebook, Twitter, Architects of a New Dawn, and iPeace Now!
      Shift of the Ages

      LEAP! Watch traliers... or get the DVD Here
      Join the next LEAP Event October 10th - 12th Here

      Spiritual Cinema Circle

      Hay House, Inc.

      Emotional Freedom Techniques
      "EFT" is a tapping technique that is very helpful to bypass the noisy, mechanical mind and go straight to the sub-consciousness. You can help yourself release negative and physical problems with EFT. There is an very informative documentary you can purchase on EFT:
      EFT DVD HERE. Also there is an audio clip that shares where people develop unconscious blocks to attracting more MONEY and ABUNDANCE and shows how you can use tapping to remove them! Abundance Tapping Lesson Here There are a lot of video shorts on YOU TUBE. Search "tapping technique", or "EFT", and you will find a lot of helpful information.
          MAYA PILGRIMAGE 2010
      A Mayan Pilgrimage where Spirit and Science become ONE.
      To Palenque, Bonampak, Yaxchillan, Miso Ha Falls,and Agua Azul Falls during Spring Equinox, March 17-26, 2010

      Join Author, Mystic, and Spiritual Archeologist ALUNA JOY YAXK'IN and the STAR ELDERS, with our Mayan spirit guide ENRIQUE ENCALADA, and DR. ED BARNHART, Director of the Maya Exploration Center, on a spirit-filled, informative and life changing Mayan adventure. This pilgrimage is packed full with Messages from the ancient ones, Meditation and Ceremony, blended with the wisdom of the Sacred Geometry and Archeo-Astronomy of Palenque. It will take place during the harmonizing and balancing energies of Spring Equinox
      To Palenque, Bonampak, Yaxchillan, Miso Ha Falls,and Agua Azul Falls during Spring Equinox, March 17-26, 2010 Join Author, Mystic, and Spiritual Archeologist and the , with our Mayan spirit guide , and , Director of the Maya Exploration Center, on a spirit-filled, informative and life changing Mayan adventure. This pilgrimage is packed full with Messages from the ancient ones, Meditation and Ceremony, blended with the wisdom of the Sacred Geometry and Archeo-Astronomy of Palenque. It will take place during the harmonizing and balancing energies of Spring Equinox

      Every year we channel a formula for a Sacred Site Essence that deals with the current times we are in, and offer it to our groups that travel with us. This year the Star Elders said we needed to re-connect with the WHOLE WORLD, and offer this essence to the WHOLE WORLD, because we need to remember we are ONE with all life. We belong to each other! Thus we made this WHOLE WORLD ESSENCE! Aluna has even dipped into her private stash of powerful extinct essences to add to this blend.

      This blend was made with the guidance of the Star Elders, Andean Masters, The Hathors, Goddess Nut, King Arthur, Chief Ouray… and powerful, peaceful sacred sites from around the world. You will have nearly the WHOLE WORLD in your HANDS in this little bottle! This blend of essences was created especially for the SOLAR WAVE to help empower our inner wisdom, ignite the golden SUN within our higher self, and create harmony and unity within the frequencies of the emerging new world. It was made with GREAT ABUNDANT LOVE, PEACE, SPIRITUAL VICTORY and, most of all, HEART!

      There are too many essences that went into this blend to list here, so you will need to open this PDF file to read the huge list of sites included.
      PDF   Only $33.00 http://www.kachina.net/~alunajoy/essences2.html

      *** Essence offers: Heroic Light Worker; Avalon's Thorn Tree Essence; Mt Shasta Lily Essence; Heart Island, Sun Dog Essence and the new the Chief Ouray, Peace, Patience, and Diplomacy Essence.
      *** To help with those pesky manifesting issues or those that are in a hurry to get to the new world: The Avebury Stone Circle Essence; Lake Atitlan ~ Bridging the Worlds Essence; Copan ~ The Heart of the Future Essence; Bonampak ~ The Ascension Essence; Palenque ~ The Illuminated Heart Essence; The King's Chamber, The Living Merkaba - 13th Code Essence; and Philae ~ The Heart of Conscious Creation Essence. Check them out here and see if one or two call to you.

      New Andean Essences coming soon

      Need help picking an Essence?
      Here is a handy chart with some suggestions on which Essences are right for you!

      *** Essence suggestions to deal with the current yo-yo ungrounding energies: I AM Perfect Peace, Harmony & Balance, I AM Compassion, I AM Strength, Power & Courage, I AM the Present Moment, I AM One with All Life, I AM Unity & Archangel Uriel...
      *** To help with those pesky manifesting issues or those that are in a hurry to get to the new world: Archangel Zadkiel, Archangel Gabriel, & I AM Englightenment
      Click here to see all of our "I AM" and ArchAngel Essences:
      "I AM" Blessing Water Essences

      S*A*V*E* when you buy all 3 HERE!

         NEW printable (PDF) MAYAN (Yucatec and Kiche) CALENDAR here !!! http://www.kachina.net/~alunajoy/calendar09-0.pdf

      Star Elder Sessions
      with Aluna Joy

      Call 928-282-6292, or Raphael at 928-282-3993 (There is a waiting list right now for appointments). For more information, go to Star Elder Sessions at http://www.kachina.net/~alunajoy/sessions.html
      Learn more at

      Healings with Raphael
      For more information regarding Raphael's Angelic & Kahuna Ancient Rainbow Conscious Healings, including distant healing sessions, death transition sessions and testimonials, please visit Raphael's website at http://www.iamblessingwater.com/healings.html
      Special Offer: By making a session appointment with Raphael, and mentioning this special offer, you will receive a FREE bottle of one of our I AM Blessing Water essences or Archangel essence of your choice.

      A Free Healing with Raphael
      As my commitment to the light and to being of service to humanity, occurring on the first Saturday of each month, at 9:00A.M. Pacific Time Zone (PDT) (for at least the rest of 2009), I will be doing a Free one hour healing session for all people and animals that sign up and wish to be included in receiving these divine healing energies. For more information, and to sign up for the next free healing session please visit

      Do you have a group that is ready for their own pilgrimage to the Maya World?
      Our dear brother and Mayan guide ENRIQUE is launching a partnership in a tour company in Merida, so he can offer spiritual tours to groups in the Yucatan. If you have a group that wants a private and personal pilgrimage to the Maya world, we would have NO reservation recommending him as agent and guide for you. He has a great heart and deep wisdom. Write us for contact info if you want to arrange a group to the Maya world with Enrique . . . BUT keep in mind . . . Enrique is ALL OURS over Equinox in March every year until eternity passes by :)

      Inspired by mystical interpretations of global sacred sites, planetary evolution and awakening consciousness

      NEW printable (PDF) MAYAN CALENDAR in both KICHE and YUCATEC counts!

      This was really fun
      A Birth date converter for just about everything : )

      For those who can not open our large newsletter files.... We have posted them here for you.: ) In-JOY
      Other Recent Newsletters here ....
      New Video ... http://www.youtube.com/feelthelove2012

      If you are feeling appreciation for our work,
      please consider sending us a Heart Donation.

      This is not required . . . but donations help keep us going. Use link below.
      Heart Donation
      We would like to send appreciation and a HUGE THANK YOU for your support.

      Our Free Newsletter is exclusively available to those who join Center of the SUN's Newsletter mailing list - Join today!
      Please add   newsletter@...   to your "Friends" list if you are with AOL,
      Earthlink, or use an E-mail filtering program or service to receive the newsletter updates.
      This is the opt-in Newsletter for Center for the Sun. If you are getting this as a forward, , sign up for our FREE Newsletter HERE!
      We will be happy to remove you if you please use our easy, automated, Unsubscribe link at the end of this newsletter!
      If you still get messages from us, check if a friend hasn't forwarded it to you or it is coming in through a different e-mail address.
      This email has been scanned with Norton's Antivirus program with the latest anti-virus updates for your protection.