The Temple of Peace: Revelation - Joseph's Message - A Must Read Spiritual Book

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2009
      If anyone has already obtained a copy of this and read it I am naturally curious to hear any and all thoughts, observations, insights, etc on the material. Please do share. :)

      Joseph, the spirit guide who has lived many times on Earth, spent three years communicating his vital message for all people through spirit medium Michael G. Reccia.

      Joseph's observations and advice concerning the nature of reality, the potential of the individual, our origins as spiritual beings and our relationship with God are set to change your world.

      Joseph's book Revelation is available now as a 162 page paperback. To order your copy please click below:
      http://www.thespiritguide.co.uk/Joseph/index.php

      Every free-thinking spirit or seeker of enlightenment will want to read Revelation, a volume that explains so much about creation, without the confines of religious bias, and is set to re-awaken the God-Potential within us all.

      Revelation will change the way you think.

      Revelation will change the way you look at this world.

      Revelation will change the way you look at yourself.

      Revelation will change your life
      I don't have much time, these days, in my daily life, to read many books but once I began reading "Revelation: Jospeh's Message" I couldn't put it down and read the whole book almost in one session.
      And I am sure that you too will enjoy exactly the same powerful experience as I did
      Revelation will definitely change your life!
      With many  revelationary blessings
      Geoffrey Keyte
      Director
      Healing International