Eros Global Community News

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 30, 2009

      EROS GLOBAL COMMUNITY NEWS

      Eros Dei Dictum, Inc., a nonprofit corporation and global, spiritual seminary without walls, offers Eros Global Community News to uplift all life on Earth, support the evolution of the planet, and create a like-minded, mutually supportive community.

      WE ARE ONE INTERCONNECTED

      Thursday, September 24, 2009

      TRANSITIONING INTO THE NEW WORLD

      A sentinel event has occurred recently in regard to the evolution of this planet and solar system. The higher pure energy of the 5th domain is now dominate and permeates all life on Earth. This energy is ever-expanding within and around every life form throughout this planet and solar system. This is a major step in the transitioning of this planet and all life in, on and around it. Transition and change are everywhere and each day evidence of this is before us. How we internalize this is personal -- joyful or fear based. So, how do we each move forward through these changing times, taking the opportunities presented to us in order to be the co-creators we are in the formation of the new way of being and living? We collaborate with each other, with all around us and with those who assist this magnificent movement of change in and out of form.PLEASE GO TO OUR BLOG AT http://eroscommunity.blogspot.com for the complete article and more important news from Eros Dei Dictum, Inc.

      --
      Cherie Skinner & Lea Greer
      Eros Dei Dictum, Inc.

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 17, 2009

        EROS GLOBAL COMMUNITY NEWS

        Eros Dei Dictum, Inc., a nonprofit corporation and global, spiritual seminary without walls, offers Eros Global Community News to uplift all life on Earth, support the evolution of the planet, and create a like-minded, mutually supportive community.

        EARTH VIEW -- NORTH POLE

        EARTH VIEW -- NORTH POLE
        OUR LIGHT SHINES AROUND THE WORLD

        Wednesday, December 16, 2009

        JOY

        It feels appropriate that I would write this Christmas season about Joy, one of the founding Tenets of divine truth. All in the cosmos is created from the Godhead with the building blocks of love, compassion and joy. We have spoken in this Blog about love and compassion. Joy is the third element of all there is – including you (see the label for Tenets for the other articles).  TO READ THE REST OF THIS NEW ARTICLE AND MORE NEW NEWS FROM EROS GO TO http://eroscommunit y.blogspot. com

        --
        Eros Dei Dictum, Inc.
        erosdd@gmail. com

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 16, 2010

          EROS GLOBAL COMMUNITY NEWS

          Eros Dei Dictum, Inc., a nonprofit corporation and global, spiritual seminary without walls, offers Eros Global Community News to uplift all life on Earth, support the evolution of the planet, and create a like-minded, mutually supportive community.

          A NEW DAWNING FOR EARTH

          Tuesday, February 16, 2010

          FEBRUARY 20, 2010

          FEBRUARY 20,2010 -- FIFTH DOMAIN ENERGY INCURSION

          We have spoken frequently in this Blog, at our Eros Gatherings and through our Wyrush Gatherings across the country about this planet and solar system’s conversion from the third to the fifth domain. Dimensions and/or domains are referred to by spiritualists and scientists alike without true understanding of their qualities, composition and/or effect. According to the cosmic plan for this solar system our planet and all orbs and related energetic structures are transitioning from the third domain into the fifth domain. This includes a by-pass of the fourth domain. Held within The Plan is the upliftment of all life on all orbs. On August 7, 1945 The Plan shifted into high gear and two subsequent incursions of fifth domain energy, as well as related layering of encoded energies, have transpired over the past sixty-four years to assist the planet and solar system’s evolution. As a special and meaningful note, this date in 1945 was the day after the nuclear bombLittle Boy” was dropped on the city of Hiroshima, Japan August 6, followed by the detonation of “Fat Man” over Nagasaki August 9, 1945. There is significance and relation to these events...

          READ THE ENTIRE ARTICLE ON UPCOMING THE INCURSION OF 5TH DOMAIN ENERGY ON 2.20.2010 ON OUR BLOG, EROS GLOBAL COMMUNITY NEWS http://eroscommunity.blogspot.com

          --
          Eros Dei Dictum, Inc.
          erosdd@...