International Reiki Survey

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2009
      If you are a Reiki Therapist and/or Reiki Master, I would be very grateful if you would click below:-

      and complete our Reiki Survey.

      The Results will be published on both Healing International and Facebook when they are available.

      Many thanks

      With many Reiki Blessings

      Geoffrey

      We never send out unsolicited emails. To ensure the latest news and special offers get to your inbox, please add us to your contact list.

      To generate emails like this for your business or company then contact Concept on 08700 625 322.