Fw: AMBER ALERT

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2009

    If the photo does not open nor do the two images that I hope do connected with this forwarding/attachment please let me know and will attempt to get back in contact with who sent this to me again to try and get a re-send. As it is an Amber Alert please do forward this along to others as soon as each of you are able to. Scroll down for the information as I did my best to edit this without the repeating of email address' as the point of this is to get out what has happened and her picture as soon as possible. love, Shay

    Unfortunately this one is true...........

    AMBER   ALERT
    Missing  Girl from   North  Dakota !   You never know where this email could end  up and I'm not  going  to stop  passing this  one around if it means a  little girl can be  found!!!
    Please   spread this picture far and wide...... You  just never know.

    Reachelle  Marie  Smith, Birthdate: 9/10/02. Answers  to Peanut.
    BEFORE YOU SKIP THIS, LOOK  AT THE CHILD.. DO IT AGAIN.. NOW SEND  IT TO  ALL IN YOUR ADDRESS  BOOK.
    IT TAKES 10 SECONDS.  PEOPLE  ARE MISSING HER AND SHE WANTS TO BE  HOME. DO SOMETHING GOOD.
    --
    Sue &  Barry Wilcox
    (406)  961-4064

    IF   YOUR CHILD WAS MISSING WOULDN'T YOU PRAY  THAT EVERYONE PASSED THIS  e-MAIL  ALONG?
    DO THE RIGHT THING  AND LOOK AND  FORWARD!

    VERIFIED BY   SNOPES:
      http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/missing/reachelle.asp

    =