Fw: 18 Cancer The Angels of Evolution

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2001

      Sent: Sunday, July 08, 2001 1:54 PM
      Subject: 18 Cancer The Angels of Evolution

      18 degrees Cancer

      The Angels of Evolution

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Sikesti’

      Beloved. Today we come before you to speak of the Divine Purpose behind all evolution. This is the purpose that guides the growth of all creation.

      We teach the children of God how to understand evolution from the smallest particle, to the largest universe. Through the understanding of analogy, even the most subtle analogy, a child of God can see the all-penetrating Divine Purpose and high inspiration behind all of creation.

      ‘S-I-K-E-S-T-I

      S…All-embracing power comes through us in terms of the most subtle essence of divine spirit.

      I…According to the karmic law of evolution, we help illuminate the purpose behind creation.

      K…We empower seekers to work miracles in line with the highest good.

      E…We teach you the most subtle attunement to universal consciousness and intuition.

      S…We give the gift of clairvoyance.

      T…We can awaken remembrance of any events in the course of evolution.

      I…We awaken inspiration, recollection, and creative insight in order to put in perspective important events of evolutionary interest.

      It is our joy to help you understand evolution. We often do this through analogy, wherein we inspire you to read the deeper meaning behind the most subtle clues, such as the perfect shape of a snowflake, or the delicate flush of the morning light.

      We respond to your call whenever you desire to understand growth and evolution on the levels of spirit, mind, emotions, and body.

      We are the Angels who have been with you since the beginning of time, providing all that you need to understand divine evolution into your highest destiny.

      "On earth as it is in heaven…".

      We are one with you.

      Om Alim

      We are One.

      *

      MIRACLES

      The 18th day of the 28 day Moon Cycle

      The Angels of Transmutation

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Emzhit’

      Beloved,

      We confer on the children of God greater understanding of the power of feelings to transmute matter.

      The most important divine virtue to understand in mastering feelings for the pupose of transmutation, is the virtue of omnipresence. Divine Consciousness exists in everything.

      Feelings are magnetic and have the power of ATTRACTION. Just like a magnet, a feeling pulls out of the all-pervading consciousness in space whatever is in harmony with it.

      The consciousness of Divine Intelligence and Feeling in all that exists is all-powerful. When a child of God meditates on divine virtues and generates their powerful feelings, all things are possible through intent.

      ‘E-M-Z-H-I-T

      E…We reveal how to apply profound mysteries of materialization to become invisable

      M…and we initiate you into laws of mystical transmutation.

      Z…We awaken memories of knowledge gained in previous lifetimes.

      H…We help you to understand and use the ancient language.

      I…We evoke appropriate memories toward thes ends

      T…and we awaken intuition, inpsiration, and remarkable inventive abilities.’

      Visability and invisability, and the transmutation of feelings in self and others is part of the natural birthright of the children of God.

      *

      ECSTASY

      Names or phrases in italics or single quotation marks are quoted or paraphrased from the books

      of Franz Bardon, ISBN 3-921338-02-6 [The Practice of Magical Evocation] and 3-921338-13-4 [The Key to the True Quaballah]. Publisher is Dieter Ruggeberg, Wuppertal/ W. Germany.

      Order these books online at

      www.amaluxherbal.com

      Previous angel messages and instructions on the ancient language, and the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, can be found at:

      www.globalpsychics.com

      www.iamthebeloved.com

      And