I Just Received Word From My Son

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2009
      Chris has just called me and told me that he is at home and did not want me to worry. Not being able to find out anything at all admittedly had me very concerned. The doctor said that he does show the signs of the swine flu but not a severe case. He was given steroids and antibiotics...although I am not sure why the steroids. He does still have a little bit of the symptoms so I would still like to ask for prayers and energies continue to be sent to him so he can have a full recovery and not relapse from it. His immune system does tend to fluctuate up and down somewhat. I deeply appreciate all that is sent to him from everyone. Love, Shay