Very Important Healing Request

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 3, 2009
      My oldest son, Christopher, was not able to work a full shift the other day because he was almost to pass out. I found out today that he is exhibiting all the signs of the swine flu. I have not been able to reach him at all and am getting extremely concerned for him. He is 21 and is living over in Pensacola. I would deeply appreciate any and all prayers and energies sent his way. I am not sure if he is in the hospital or if he is at his relatively new home yet. As soon as I can find out any further details I would deeply appreciate it any and all prayers and energies sent to him. Thank each of you for whatever you are able to send his way.

    • Skye Coe
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 3, 2009
        Aloha Shay and Son,

        Dr. Mercola just posted a newsletter with much information on an herb Thulis (also goes by name of Holy Basil) that is very effective for swine flu victims.  All of his articles are wonderfully presented after thorough research, so you may want to sign up for.  I just finished a month long ordeal with a virus that hit many here.  You can find it easily at www.mercola.com

        It felt like a mosquito with a screwdriver was constantly attacking my throat.  No matter what I did it would find a new place to hide.  I won't give you the details of how awful it was, but I got little else done but take care of myself.

        Gan Mao Ling a traditional Chinese formula that can be used to boost immune system before and during flu or virus attack and Grapefruit Seed extract that comes in tablet or liquid form got me through it with fewer symptoms than most experienced.  Those 2 plus Vitamin C in acerola form (milder) form every two waking hours got me through it all

        The interesting  thing is that I am now healthier than before an in fact have an aversion to those things I had difficulty resisting before-sugar and coffee.  I've even tried eating them out of habit and they no longer taste good.

        A friend and I were discussing 'what the lesson in all of this'.  I realized when she asked that for me it was ' we are Spirit with a body and not just a body with a Spirit attached.  I now see things from the 'bigger picture' perspective and am grateful for the 'lesson'.

        I wish your son the best and sense that you will soon have answers to your concerns.  It's wonderful that he has you as a guardian angel to care for him.  Bless you both!

        Aloha Pumahana  )'(  Skye

        HEART OF MAUI / HEALING THRU HEART

        Crystal & Minerals Tumbled/Specimen * Chakra Balancing Sets * Crystal Elixirs

         Pendulums * Taffeta Jewelry Saques * Karuna Art Chakra, Goddess,

        Children's, World Peace Prayer Flags and much More.

         Connect with us www.HeartofMaui.com or www.HealingthruHeart.net

        info@... or info@...

         1-808-280-3682   We'd love to hear from you!

         MAHALO NUI LOA!

        My oldest son, Christopher, was not able to work a full shift the other day because he was almost to pass out. I found out today that he is exhibiting all the signs of the swine flu. I have not been able to reach him at all and am getting extremely concerned for him. He is 21 and is living over in Pensacola. I would deeply appreciate any and all prayers and energies sent his way. I am not sure if he is in the hospital or if he is at his relatively new home yet. As soon as I can find out any further details I would deeply appreciate it any and all prayers and energies sent to him. Thank each of you for whatever you are able to send his way.

      • edna s. murga-jackson
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 3, 2009
          Of course Ash...My prayers and Reiki healing energy surround your son at this time and always...Brightest Blessings to you and Christopher... e*

          My oldest son, Christopher, was not able to work a full shift the other day because he was almost to pass out. I found out today that he is exhibiting all the signs of the swine flu. I have not been able to reach him at all and am getting extremely concerned for him. He is 21 and is living over in Pensacola. I would deeply appreciate any and all prayers and energies sent his way. I am not sure if he is in the hospital or if he is at his relatively new home yet. As soon as I can find out any further details I would deeply appreciate it any and all prayers and energies sent to him. Thank each of you for whatever you are able to send his way.

        • maudie raney
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 3, 2009
            Prayer's being sent.hugss

            Of course Ash...My prayers and Reiki healing energy surround your son at this time and always...Brightest Blessings to you and Christopher. .. e*

            My oldest son, Christopher, was not able to work a full shift the other day because he was almost to pass out. I found out today that he is exhibiting all the signs of the swine flu. I have not been able to reach him at all and am getting extremely concerned for him. He is 21 and is living over in Pensacola. I would deeply appreciate any and all prayers and energies sent his way. I am not sure if he is in the hospital or if he is at his relatively new home yet. As soon as I can find out any further details I would deeply appreciate it any and all prayers and energies sent to him. Thank each of you for whatever you are able to send his way.

          • Maurice Richard
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 4, 2009
              Shamballa on Healing energies are on the way. Do not give in to the fear and hype. love Maurice Richard Dover, NH