James Twyman: FREE CD from James

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2009
      NewsletterSeptember 2, 2009

      Receive James Twyman's new CD free and help support peace mission!

      As you know, I've been in the process of organizing several new missions to spread peace throughout the world, and this is not something I can do on my own. In the past we've offered many ways to join me as I travel to some of the most troubled countries on earth. The current mission is one that requires a high degree of commitment, and I hope you'll join me in a very special way.

      I recently finished a new studio CD called "12 Prayers." This recording features the 12 peace prayers I've been sharing on all my peace missions throughout the years, but done in a new and very professional style. This is the perfect recording for your own peace projects or just to be inspired in your own home. It features the prayers from Hinduism, Buddhism, Islam, Native America and many more. (If you would like to hear two of the songs simply follow the links to my website.) I truly feel that this is the best CD I've ever produced, and that is why I've decided to release it for this very special offer.

      You can receive a free download of the "12 Prayers" CD simply by making at least a $10 donation to the next peace missions. Plans are currently underway for concerts in North Korea, Iran and Israel. We need your help to make this a reality, so please add your energy in this special way and receive the CD as a free gift. (You will not receive a physical copy but will be directed to the link where you can download it onto your own computer.)

      Once again, please go to www.jamestwyman.com to hear two songs from the CD and make a donation. I'm so grateful for your help.

      James

       Copyright © 2009 James Twyman. All Rights Reserved. Design by Conscious Web Design.
      The Beloved Community P.O. Box 3399 Ashland, OR 97520