Aluna Joy: A global call for Peace & Harmony

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2009
      Please network this post....

      Gandhi said . . .
      "BE the change that we wish to see in the world!"

      Join a SOLAR WAVE gathering near you or plan an gathering !
      It is free, green and for all living things!

      A worldwide call for a
      SOLAR WAVE
      Peace & Harmony Gathering.
      Calling All Light Workers, Healers,
      Way-Showers and budding Masters of Light!
      This is your time to SHINE ~ SERVE ~ SHARE with the WORLD!
      Equinox Sunrise ~ September 22nd, 2009

      *** Find out more and watch new BEAUTIFUL video here ...
      http://www.kachina.net/~alunajoy/solarwave2009.html

      This is a Joyful Invitation for YOU to join in a Global Sunrise Celebration with Sacred Service to your community.
      Your time has come, the energy is ripe, and the stage has been set for humanity to finally move into ONE HEART . . .
      to raise up and unify our Global Community and Planet. We encourage all like-minded, heart-centered souls
      to join together in an unstoppable Solar Wave of Joyful Celebration and Heart Centered Community Service.
      The Prophesies have come to pass, and we have turned a corner toward a bright new age.
      It is time for us to joyfully serve our global family!

      GO HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
      http://www.kachina.net/~alunajoy/solarwave2009.html

      PS...  There are only a few more days left post your
      Solar Wave gathering on our web site.
      Please post your SOLAR WAVE EVENT
      by Sept 10th to insure it will get posted.
      http://www.kachina.net/~alunajoy/solarwave2009.html

      Only a few more days to order the Whole World Sacred Site Essence.
      There are too many essences that went into this blend to list here,
      so you will need go to the PDF on our site to read the huge list
      of sacred sites included.   Only 11. until Sept 10th.
      http://www.kachina.net/~alunajoy/essences.html

      We will catch you all on the WAVE from
      PERUVIAN ANDES and MACHUPICCHU!
      Great Blessings to All ... and we want to say from our hearts....
      that it is an honor to share the planet with such a great group of amazing souls.
      We will have PEACE and PARADISE
      because we remember that we belong to each other.

      IT IS TIME
      It is time
      to become responsible for your own uni-verse
      your own song ~  your own reality
      this is in truth ~ who you are
      you are pure spirit
      you are not a part of god ~  god is a part of YOU .
      now when you take responsibility for your own uni-verse
      you then come to see through the singular eye
      that there is no-one no-thing
      here that you and you alone
      are creating your experiences
      based on your beliefs .
      now  what if you believed
      that there is nothing here but the PRESENCE .
      that all that you see Is the PRESENCE .
      I hope you are beginning to see
      that which I am trying to convey to you.
      if this be so ...
      who is there here to fix
      who is there here to awaken
      there is only I AM reflecting you.
      and all of you ~ come to you
      out of pure service
      pure service to love.
      let this be so for you now
      It is time for you to move from childish games
      from teaching tools outgrown
      to become the master creator that you are .
      you are the very power
      that births all that you see
      in your own uni-verse.
      take up your right-filled place .
      right here right now
      in your very own life
      own your truth ~ own your godliness
      pick up your free energy wand
      that bursts forth all possibilities for you now .
      the little child of you knows this
      now I am asking you to be the adult .
      responsible for your very experience
      by remembering the child
      play with this ~ open your heart
      and see that this is true

      with oh soooo much love .
      JESHUA BEN JOSEPH

      Thanks to Denisa as ONE
      Deniseanew@...

      CENTER OF THE SUN - Aluna Joy Yaxk'in
      Pilgrimages ~ Sessions ~ Essences
      Website http://www.AlunaJoy.com

      Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over

      Powered
by PHPlist2.10.2, © tincan ltd