September 2009 Free Celestial Timings Newsletter

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2009
      Free Celestial Timings

      The entire offering of the September Timings are free at this link http://www.celestialtimings.com/archives/sep_09_ct.html  If you know anyone who might resonate with this please feel free to forward them the information.

      Plus the remaining August Celestial Timings are free at this link http://www.celestialtimings.com/subscriber/platgalacticplane.html

      I reposted the Pluto Article on the Shamanic Astrology Website. You can post comments and read the ones that are already there...I added a PS to the article and it has inspired a deeper look at the shadow issues surrounding us especially around the health care issue in the USA. It is very interesting to see what that brings up as it mirrors back to us where we are in our own process. I find myself noting what it brings up for me including huge frustration with the overall system and thankfully noticing where I am also very calm and taking responsibility for my experience - at least some of the time. I appreciate all the different points of view and perspectives and trust that this issue (along with many others )and the process around it is exactly what Pluto intends bringing the shadow to light. http://shamanicastrology.com/articles-timely/pluto-stations-at-the-galactic-cross-once-in-248-years and  it is also posted here http://www.celestialtimings.com/articles/pluto_09_11.ht
      ml

      I am traveling from August 19 to September 1 with very little if any email access for that time. When I do have email I will respond from my yahoo account  cayelin@....  I hope you will enjoy the September Celestial Timings!

      "Cayelin Castell's subscription to Celestial Timings are worth their weight in gold. Each month, Cayelin provides her readers with a profound and insightful teaching on the relationship between the Earth and Sky. She then goes on to share the astrological mysteries throughout the month in a way that is understandable and educates the astrologer in each of us. If you want to develop your understanding of the impact the celestial world has on your personal experience then a paid subscription to the Celestial Timings is vital!" Lisa Micahels founder of the Natural Rhythms™ Institute www.naturalrhythms.org

      The Monthly FREE Resonance Repatterning® sessions for 2009 Paid Celestial Timings Subscribers have been a HUGE success.  Each month has built powerfully on the work of the previous months. We have had wonderful reports including shifts in overall health, well being and awareness. We are creating a powerful collective field with these sessions and would love to have you join us.

      Our next  FREE Resonance Repatterning® session is September 20, 2009 and focuses on aligning with the Equinox Portal . These sessions are free to all paid Celestial Timings subscribers and you can participate either by being on the phone or by proxy. Both are equally effective.  If you are NOT a PAID subscriber you may want to consider getting a paid subscription ($29.00 for a one year subscription) and take advantage of this unprecedented free offer with 4 free sessions left this year. This month we are focusing on resonance

      These Resonance Repatterning®  sessions are explained in detail here http://celestialtimings.com/subscriber/rr_explained.html. When you become a paid subscriber to the Celestial Timings you will receive the access information for the tele-conference calls and/or how to participate by proxy (meaning you do not have to be on the conference call to receive the benefits of the RR session).

      Don't forget you can access the past Celestial Timings on the archives page of the Celestial Timings Website http://www.celestialtimings.com/archives/index.html.

      Special Announcements and Events (Some of these announcements are not connected to the Shamanic Astrology Mystery School but are offered for your information)
      Oct 14 -18, 2009 Shamanic Timeline and Planetary Complexes Chart Analysis Training with Daniel Giamario, Cayelin K Castell and Lauren Jubelirer http://shamanicastrology.com/events/timeline

      New DVD of the Cosmology of the Turning of the Ages. Recorded live Daniel explains the cosmological reasons we are the Turning of the Ages. Also available here http://shamanicastrology.com/products/cds

      Shamanic Astrology Radio Show CD. You can learn more about Shamanic Astrology by listening to the archived internet radio shows with Daniel Giamario. Topics include the Moon, Venus, Mars and the Rising Sign from the lens of Shamanic Astrology. Also there are several quest interviews including Caroline Casey (visionary astrologer and activist), Cayelin Castell (co-founder and creative director of the Shamanic Astrology Mystery School), John Major Jenkins (author of several books on 2012) and Bill Johnston (director of Project Hindsight). All 13 Shows are now available on a CD (in MP3 format) for $22.00 including shipping. Proceeds go to benefit the Shamanic Astrology Mystery School.

      Twelve Tribes CD This is a multi-dimensional guided journey through the Shamanic Astrology archetypes written and narrated Carolyn Brent who is now known as Cayelin Castell and features original sound healing music performed by John Dumas. This CD is ON SALE for $17 domestic including shipping and $22 international including shipping.

      You can order online either by check or by PayPal http://www.shamanicastrology.com/cds.html

      Building a School in the Philippines...Donations from Celestial Timings readers have been an immense help to these children since last year. Many now have books, backpacks and are getting regular meals. Although a lot has been accomplished already, more school supplies, books and building materials are still needed. Donation information is also on the site.  http://www.rbaschool.com/index.html

      Here is an endorsement from me about Arttemis and Krystalle Keszainn and their powerful, transformative, and timely offerings.
      Arttemis and Krystalle Keszainn are on a mission to empower our human family to remember their radiant health, inner peace, and joy! They are sharing workshops, discussions, and coaching sessions to help everyone make informed healing choices for themselves and for our planet. They love working with people who desire to be vibrant, vital and alive, and are committed to making empowering, life-enhancing choices. They guide you to achieve radiant health, clarity of mind, emotional intelligence, enhanced spiritual connection, and greater intimacy in your relationships. They offer simple answers, simple solutions, and a clear direction forward on your conscious healing journey. Find out more on their Facebook page www.facebook.com/newearthvision and their latest newsletter - Water Awakenings - is here: http://community.icontact.com/p/newearthvision/newsletters/apr0909/posts/water-awakenings-enlivening-all-waters-on-our-planet or email contact krystalle33@...

      Joyful Blessings,

      Cayelin K Castell
      mail to: p3@...
      www.ShamanicAstrology.com
      www.CelestialTimings.com

      Miracles come from your love...They are synchronistic events that usually occur when you let go of attachment and trust your inner guidance  - Sanaya Roman

      The following physical address is associated with this mailing list: Tucson, AZ