Aluna Joy: new newsletter link for you

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2009

      For those who can not open our large newsletter files.... We have posted our new one here for you : ) In-JOY http://www.kachina.net/~alunajoy/news08-09-2.html

      Other Recent Newsletters here ....
      http://www.kachina.net/~alunajoy/solarwave2009.html
      http://www.kachina.net/~alunajoy/news08-09.html
      http://www.kachina.net/~alunajoy/news07-09.html
      http://www.kachina.net/~alunajoy/news05-09.html
      New Video ... http://www.youtube.com/feelthelove2012

      Also we have fixed our little shopping cart issue.
      so those that were trying to order our
      WHOLE WORLD ESSENCE
      - you can now : )

      THE WHOLE WORLD SACRED SITE ESSENCE BLEND!

      Every year we channel a formula for a Sacred Site Essence that deals with the current times we are in, and offer it to our groups that travel with us. This year the Star Elders said we needed to re-connect with the WHOLE WORLD, and offer this essence to the WHOLE WORLD, because we need to remember we are ONE with all life. We belong to each other! Thus we made this WHOLE WORLD ESSENCE! Aluna has even dipped into her private stash of powerful extinct essences to add to this blend.

      This blend was made with the guidance of the Star Elders, Andean Masters, The Hathors, Goddess Nut, King Arthur, Chief Ouray… and powerful, peaceful sacred sites from around the world. You will have nearly the WHOLE WORLD in your HANDS in this little bottle! This blend of essences was created especially for the SOLAR WAVE to help empower our inner wisdom, ignite the golden SUN within our higher self, and create harmony and unity within the frequencies of the emerging new world. It was made with GREAT ABUNDANT LOVE, PEACE, SPIRITUAL VICTORY and, most of all, HEART!

      There are too many essences that went into this blend to list here, so you will need to open a PDF file on our site to read the huge list of sites included.

      Only $11.00 until Sept 10th.

      http://www.kachina.net/~alunajoy/essences.html

      Powered
by PHPlist2.10.2, © tincan ltd