Overcoming Past Life Traumas Animal and Human

  • Skye Coe
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2009

      Psychic Reading, Clairvoyant Psychic Reading, Accurate Clairvoyant Psychic, Truthful Psychic, Honest
Psychic, Angel Readings, Past Life Readings, Phone Readings, Email Readings, Energy Healing, Emotional Healing, Shamanic Healing, Soul Retrieval, Life and Wellness Coach,
Medical Intuitive, Clinical Hypnotherapist, Magnified Healing, Pet Healing, House Clearing, Energy Clearing, House Cleansing, Spirit Depossession and more.

      Aloha Kakou. . . here's a link to wonderful site I just discovered . . . Enjoy!

      Aloha Pumahana  )'(  Skye

      Hi Susan,

      I do past life work with Animals all the time. Anything I can do for a human, I can do for an animal. I can't tell you crystals to use, but you can use the 'Feelings Prayer' http://www.askclaudia.com/feelingsprayer.htm for healing the emotional issues of the horse.

      Namaste,
      Claudia
      http://www.askclaudia.com
      Accurate Psychic Readings, Alternative
      Healing, Articles, EBooks, Classes

      http://www.lightworkersupplies.com
      Jewelry, Crystals, Crystal Wands, Shirts and more

      http://www.bodymindspirithealing.com
      Alternative Energy Healing for healing in body,
      mind and spirit.

      http://www.magickaljewelryandtalismans.com

      /

      HEART OF MAUI / HEALING THRU HEART

      Crystal & Minerals Tumbled/Specimen * Chakra Balancing Sets * Crystal Elixirs

       Pendulums * Taffeta Jewelry Saques * Karuna Art Chakra, Goddess,

      Children's, World Peace Prayer Flags and much More.

       Connect with us www.HeartofMaui.com or www.HealingthruHeart.net

      info@... or info@...

       1-808-280-3682   We'd love to hear from you!

       MAHALO NUI LOA!