HAPPY NATURAL TIME NEW YEAR - MESSAGE FROM EDEN SKY

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1 6:49 AM
      Greetings Friends!

      As of July 26, 2009 we have entered the Year of The Self-Existing Seed!

      I have composed a New Year Message to share with my Natural Time Community.

      Please find in on my Awakening Galactic Culture Blog:
      http://galacticculture.wordpress.com/

      In Lak'ech - I am Another Yourself,
      Eden Sky, Red Self-Existing Skywalker