ANCSA Land Patent Issue With Answer...^i^

  • Birdman^i^
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2009
    Here's both letter to Commissioner Irwin (LWM) for Alaska State. Look at the fine print "I must say" and tell me what you see...I see acknowledgment that I was right when I told him he doesn't have authority to make any decisions concerning Native Lands...Birdman^i^

    AFFORD INC.  http://birdman-i.aidpage.com/about.htm  see what you think?
    Alaska Fisher-men Fisher-women Organizing Resource Development
    Love Is The CornerStone Holding All Joy^i^
    A Man With Wings Is Truly An Angel^i^
    Blessings Of Love...Birdman^i^
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/suijuriscourtangels/

    “What kind of a legal system is this where we're going to design our rules to encourage guilty people to plead - or innocent people to plead guilty? It's crazy.” Justice Scalia