Jennifer Lee Report -- Sunday, December 1, 2002, 300 p.m. PST.htm

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2002
      Jennifer Lee Report -- Sunday, December 1, 2002, 3:00 p.m. PST

      Fourwinds10.com - Jennifer Lee Reports - December 2002

      Jennifer Lee Report

      Sunday, December 1, 2002, 3:00 p.m. PST

      Hi. It’s Jennifer on Sunday December first at 3 p.m.

      My report today from A & A is that “A” spoke to Mr. X who says this is really getting done now. Removals are happening everywhere and we are closer that we have ever been to getting this announced. And all of a sudden they will just take over the Emergency Broadcast System, EBS, possibly but possibly they have other means. They will just take the airwaves and every TV, every radio station out there will announce official news and information followed by instructions to be followed to the letter. They will announce it and then they will announce these folks that are going to be charged and dealt with according to the Solar Tribunal and Galactic Law which is much more merciful and just than our laws. So, this is about to happen.

      “A” says that he heard from their friend Cindy Lauper, once again, and she said this is closer than it’s ever been. “A” says you hold the light right now. Be all that you are in a single solitary moment and do God’s work that you have to do. That was the full report today.

      A & A still need financial help right away. It’s the first of the month so they need immediate help if anyone can help them and coordinate with them. They have a new address so call 505-983-0477 to coordinate with them.

      I will have another report Monday morning, tomorrow morning because I want to do two tomorrow. I already have another one to give you in the morning so you can get the second one at night.

      That’s it today. Love you all and I will talk to you all tomorrow morning. Bye Bye.