Re: FW: Powerful Words in two ways

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2009

      Hello everyone:

      I looked for some angel stationery to use to share this message and could not find any that worked because I have not yet figured out how to get into my stationery files in Mozilla Thunderbird, so I just decided to use this message as it had an angel at the top of it.  Whether you want to send this blessing to others is entirely up to each of you.  You see, my main reason for this message today is to share the following message in red with all of you -- a message I just received in my in-box.  I am not sure of anyone else, but for me, these things are things I really would like to be remembered for when I am no longer living on this earth.  As for me, these words hit me right in the middle of my heart and bottom of my soul, so I just had to share them with all of you today because something told me I should.  So here goes:

      *~ Before I Go ~*

      When My Life Has Reached Its Very End
      And I Take That Final Breath.
      I Want to Know I've Left Behind

      Some Good Before My Death.

      I Hope That In My Final Hour,
      In All Honesty I Can Say;
      That Somewhere In My Lifetime,
      I Have Brightened Someone's Day.

      That Maybe I Have Brought A Smile
      To Someone Else's Face;
      And Made One Moment A Little Sweeter
      While They Dwelled Here In This Place.

      Lord,  Please Be My Reminder,
      And Whisper Softly In My Ear:
      To Be A Giver, Not A Taker
      In The Years I Have Left Here.

      Give Me The Strength That I May Need;
      Open Up My Mind and My Soul;
      That I May Show Sincere Compassion
      And Love To Others  Before I  Go.

      For If Not A Heart Be Touched Bu me
      And Not A Smile Was Left Behind.
      Then The Life That I  Was Blessed With
      Will Have Been A Waste Of Time.

      With All My Heart I Truly Hope,
      To Leave Something Here on Earth;
      That Touched Another, Made Them Smile
      And Gave To My Life -- Worth!!

      There was no author listed, so if I find out who wrote this beautiful poem, I
      will et all of you know.  Maybe it was because of how these words resonated
      with me that I was urged so strongly to share them with you today. Whether
      this urging was by my inner guide, my guardian angel or my Higher self I simply
      do not know; I am just doing what I was urged to do.  So what you do with
      thie message, once you receive it,is entirely up to each of you so do whatever
      you wish with it, whatever that may be.

      I hope all of you are enjoying your afternoon to the fullest extent possible and
      that your evening is totally and completely free from all stress.

      Peace, love, light, joy and angel hugs,

      PattiAngel

      LET'S DO THIS

      JUST 19 WORDS

      GOD OUR FATHER,
      WALK THROUGH MY HOUSE
      AND TAKE AWAY ALL MY WORRIES AND ILLNESSES;
      AND PLEASE WATCH OVER AND HEAL MY FAMILY
      IN JESUS ' NAME. AMEN

      This prayer is so powerful.
      Pass this prayer to 12 people including me.