Colleen Joy: Mastery groups 8 July 2009

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2009
    • 1 Attachment
    • 190 KB

    From: Colleen-Joy <mini@...>
    Subject: Mastery groups 8 July 2009
    To: mhc4sure@...
    Date: Monday, June 29, 2009, 11:31 AM

    How much time do you spend a week focused on giving something to yourself?

    On your growth and development?
    On building the inner resources needed to make the life of your dreams?

    How much time do you spend exploring the mystery and joy of your inner world?
    Have you found your own answers to life's big questions: "What is my purpose?", "Who am I born to be?"
    Are you empowering yourself to empower others and make a difference?

    Life is too short to not heal, grow, achieve, love and free your soul.
    Life is too short not to be all you were born to be.

    Picture spending 3 hours a week being coached in mastering these 23 areas of life:
      1. In-tuition training
      2. Intuitive decision making
      3. Your Inner Wisdom Well
      4. Personal Power process
      5. Holes to Wholeness
      6. Supernova Change and crisis management
      7. Self Empowerment
      8. Relationship dynamics
      9. Relationships healing
      10. Archetypes and modern personality tools
      11. Coaching and counseling basic skills
      12. Family dynamics
      13. Family healing tools & "family constellations" foundation
      14. Quantum physics of unity
      15. Oneness consciousness and the Oneness Deeksha Blessing
      16. Finding Purpose
      17. Living your Purpose
      18. Dream interpretation techniques
      19. Inner Author and how to publish
      20. 7-Steps Dream Building
      21. Financial healing tools and rainmaker process
      22. 21st Century marketing
      23. Public Speaking skills
      You mentioned that you stay in and these groups are in Fourways JHB South Africa.
      If you can think of anyone that will benefit from attending, please forward them the brochure that is attached.
      OR If you want to host a weekend ILS workshop intensive in , please let me know.

      So, the ILS weekly Mastery Groups start next week.
      There are only a few seats left so read the brochure attached and apply for the group ASAP to secure your place.

      The cost is R790.00 (plus a once off registration fee) per month and it's a full 6-month program.
      I will personally be coaching 95%+ of these groups myself (it is a real passion for me to share this important work).
      I will be including new material gathered in my travels.
      You will also spend time each week being coached in the group to ensure personal attention for your life goals.
      Our office and training venue is now in a beautiful, extremely secure and private venue in Fourways area.

      If accepted on the group you will be coached as a group and learn the ILS processes and tools that change lives.

      This program is ideal for:
      • people with a passion for empowering others
      • people wanting to add world class personal and spiritual growth tools to their toolbox,
      • AND those wanting a total comprehensive personal growth experience.
      STEP 1 - Read the brochure that is attached.
      STEP 2 - THEN fill in the on-line form here to apply to join a grouphttp://www.colleen-joy.com/?website_pagesid=84
      If you can think of anyone that will benefit from this 6 month experience, you are welcome to send them this mail.

      The group starts next week so please don't delay,

      All my best,

      Founder InnerLifeSkills™ and ILSA
      ILS InnerLifeSkillsTM
      Empowering you to Empower others
      Tel:  (+27 11) 469 1881  Fax: (+27) 088 011 469 1881

      This e-mail has been sent from Colleen Joy using an email, sms, fax and web integration tool called Majestic. Not only is your data kept behind a secure firewall facility, but your data will not be sold, rented or given away to any third party without your express permission. If you receive communication using Majestic that you feel breaches ethical marketing standards, you can lodge a formal complaint by clicking here and Majestic will investigate the matter.