Re: << lovingpurelove >> Liquid Colour Inspiration

  • Crystal Meade
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 2, 2002

      Halo Judith Marie
         I am glad to share. This one felt well correlated for our group in idea of the charts and related
      threadsThe wheel is a ceramic & there is mixtures of real rainbows.... It's the colour that brings
      Life to the art works. Once created sometimes I will look over the selection and come into certain under
      -standing of living thoughts in expression. What comes alive for me is a cellular appreciation and joy
      of the colour in the art, joy flows holy in the heart and enlightens the totality of emotion in the moment.
      It is the light within the god that dances the spirit alive.
      Other than created to share ...the art lives in a seamless file. Only alive in transit.  I am so glad GLAD that
      there are many to share with and others willing to share way too. We are all so special, all that is of grace
      has an endless supply of resource and love. An emotional movement is never florid, the art is like flowers
      to subconscious field of cellular expression. It's the heart in the art that counts.  It matters what we host in
      the holy mind of our temples.  I am holding ground for the Beauty of Life.  That I can share with you all and
      know true comfort in the realization that many minds are seeing as one and hosting the life of Loving Pure Love.
      There is so much within those words! I see and am the art in grace of caring to share.
      It's great to touch down into many hearts and share a smile for Angelics of Beauty and Colour!
      Thank You for the Honour of Thanksgiving, Round Circle.