Essence of Paradise 12-02-2002

  • Baba Kundi
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2002

      ESSENCE  of  PARADISE
      Love is the Purest Essence of our being.
      Life is an adventure in Paradise
      Enjoy It While You Can!

      Baba Kundi Ma'at-Shambhala

      "WOMAN-MAN KNOW THYSELF!"

      HOMECOMING

      "There are three stages in one's spiritual development," said the Master.  "The carnal, the spiritual and the divine."

      "What is the carnal stage?" asked the eager disciples.

      "That's the stage when trees are seen as trees and mountains as mountains."

      "And the spiritual?"

      "That's when one looks more deeply into things -- then trees are no longer trees and mountains no longer mountains."

      "And the divine?"

      "Ah, that's Enlightenment," said the Master with a chuckle, "when trees become trees again and mountains, mountains."

      Anthony de Mello, S.J.

      MORSEL:

      How wonderful!
      How wonderful!
      All things are perfect exactly as they are!

      Buddha

      * This is made possible in part by Scott Reeves.

      Create A Beauty-Full Life, One Day At A Time!
      Love, Respect, Cherish and Support 'All' Life!

      Minister Baba Kundi Ma'at-Shambhala

      Meditation for this 2002-12-02

      "Let us consider the human body for a moment: it could be compared to a building, the framework being the skeletal system, which in nature corresponds to the mineral world and which, similarly, acts as material support. The muscles are attached to the bones, in the same way that vegetation is attached to the soil. The circulatory system, with its arteries and veins, corresponds to the rivers, waterways and lakes, because water is the earth's blood that feeds all the vegetation. The respiratory system corresponds to the air. And finally the nervous system corresponds to the sun, upon which the proper functioning of the entire organism is based. It is not the skeletal system that controls, but the nervous system, which is the most subtle and the most sophisticated. From this we can draw the philosophical conclusion that it is not matter but the spirit that we should consider the most important. "

      Omraam Mikhaël Aïvanhov
      .

      AFFIRMING.. AGE
      .
      Just because the years are passing does not mean that the quality of our lives must automatically go downhill.

      It is never too late for us to dream and to have goals. Think about what you would really love to do with the next portion of your life. Don't think of limitations or why you can't do things. Allow your mind to go in new directions.

      You have a lifetime ahead of you, so fill it with experiences that will fulfill you. When you are clear in your mind about what you really want and know that you deserve to have it, then the Universe will find avenues for this to come to you -- probably in ways you would not expect.

      EXCERPTED FROM the article:

      Affirmative Age
      by Louise L. Hay

      .Minister Baba Kundi Ma'at-Shambhala
      FROM THE DESK OF
      Minister Baba Kundi Ma'at-Shambhala

      Greetings beloved,

      Today I will be dealing with diet. I hope that your Thanksgiving was very pleasant. Sometime in the near future I will be sharing some information I have received over the years concerning the Christmas holiday. One last thing before I get started with today's offering. I want to remind you that I am always open to share with our group any offering that you would like to share that is in line with uplifting the Spirit, Mind and Body to the next level of consciousness. Essence of Paradise is an open forum for all to share there thoughts and feelings, as long as it is done in the Spirit of Love.

      AM I WHAT I EAT ?

      Over the past few months my Spiritual and physical diet has been in the forefront of my consciousness. I know for some people this is a very sensitive subject. Some of us place to much attention on it, and others do not place enough attention on it. I will share with you how I personally feel about this.

      Let us use a car as an example. A car will last much longer and will perform much better if the best quality oil and gasoline is used in it. If you put the cheapest gasoline with the lowest octane in your car, you will get less mileage out of it, and chances are your car will not run as well as it could and should. Cheap gasoline sometimes has water in it, and that can cause a multitude of problems in your engine. Using the cheapest/lowest grade of motor oil in your car can result in a blown engine. Low grade oils allow the parts in your engine to over heat, because they do not reduce enough of the friction that is produced by the moving parts in your engine as they should. We must only use quality products in our car in order to get dependable service and longevity out of it. A car that breaks down due to neglect is not a major issue, because we can usually replace a broken part with a new one. However, it is not the same when it comes down to us. Hypothetically lets say we can replace whatever part of our body that breaks down due to our neglect. Does that mean that we should not be concerned with that which we put into our bodies? The bottom line is this, we can not produce life  and good health when we are eating foods that are artificial, injected with chemicals, and lifeless. "We Are What We Eat!"

      We must not be fooled by the response we receive from our body when we ingest that which is not good for us. Our body has a way of compensating for that which we do to it, even when what we do is less than what our body needs. Our body is like our parents, it will show us in a loving way what we should be doing, and what is best for us. Even after showing us that something is not good for us and we continue to partake of it, our body will carry the load as long as it is physically possible. However one day our body will reach the point where it can no longer carry the load, that is when all responsibility will be placed solely on us. When our body gets to the place where it can no longer carry the load for us, we are usually at the point of one of the following if not all of the following, Physical, Mental, and/or Spiritual Break Down.

      Something as simple as eating an improper diet can cause a multitude of problems that will affect our whole being. If we are physically ill due to poor eating habits it is harder for us  to maintain our place of Spiritual integrity and mental clarity. Our body is a gift that has been given to us by The DIVINE. The ultimate way we can show our gratitude to The DIVINE for this gift of life, is through the way we care for our whole being, our Spirit, Mind, and Body. Did you ever think that maybe one reason way we do not receive the blessings that we feel we are worthy of, may be because of our substandard stewardship over that which we already have, that which we have already been blessed with? The way we take care of our bodies is may be evidence of how we will take care of that which we are yet to receive.

      This does not mean that we all should be like all of the slim and muscular images that we are bombarded with in the media. Some of us are meant to be slim and others are meant to be more robust. No matter what our physical make-up is, we must only put the best foods that we can obtain into our Body Temple. It is the same way with us as it is with a computer, "Garbage in, garbage out!" We can not expect our bodies to produce good health if we are not putting into it that which has life producing properties. Now the question is, what should we put into our bodies? We must search out the answer to that question individually. In the near future I will be sharing with you that which I know to be best for myself. But you must not take what I say as being absolute truth just because I say it is good. You must study for yourself to find the answers that are right for you. It is said, "Study to show thyself approved."

      I will leave you with this. Our brain is mostly made up of water, as a matter of fact our bodies make up is mostly water. That being our reality tells us that we need to be drinking a lot of pure water to maintain a healthy Spirit, body and mind. Many people have a dehydrated brain, and that causes all kinds of problems. Dehydration of the brain is the number one cause of depression and a multitude of other mental illnesses. Dehydration is also the cause of many other physical ailments as well. There was a man who had a serious heart condition, high cholesterol and he was also dehydrated. After being placed on a strict regiment of six to eight 8-ounces glasses of pure water he was taken off of anti-cholesterol pills, aspirin and nitroglycerine pills. His body was starting to shut down as it cried out for water. Our body is kept alive by the blood that flows through our veins, and blood is fluid that depends on our water intake. In order for that fluid to maintain its proper consistency and do the job it is created to do, we must drink adequate amounts of water and eat the proper amounts of Living Food. Our body is a complex creation, yet we can maintain it in a very simplistic way. Feed it good Wholesome Live Foods and drink plenty of Pure Chemical Free Water.

      WE ARE WHAT WE EAT!

      Our body is Divinely created. It is capable of maintaining and healing itself if we put the proper natural things into it. Couple that with exercise, and the proper amount of rest, and you have a Wholistic Healthy Life.

      We must consciously focus on, and do only that which produces
      Wholistic Healthy Life!

      Minister Baba Kundi Ma'at Shambhala
      Copyright © December 2002
      All rights reserved.